Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa (23217 Views)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by shamecurls(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2015
The truth of the matter is that she is owing! These is just a cover-up as the big guns have waged-in to cover the shame. How can a bank make such blunder? Why was a nobody's name not included? Am not a wailing wailer, but the truth must be told.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by Ezeimo: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2015
Gosh naija.
Wrong names huh?
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by jpphilips(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin lol grin grin grin lol
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by mu2sa2: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Abike Dabiri may choose to disregard the apology and head for the court; after all, the damage has been done as some people may think she has "settled" the bank management.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by cmobile: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why is there no bankruptcy law in Nigeria like in oversea? businesses can go bad due to many factors especially in Nigeria where there is no light. If loan was taken and it turns bad, sell the company assets to recover some money back or the debtor can declare bankruptcy. End of story
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by dame16: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
she must have settled her debt sharply and paid extra for this publication grin grin grin grin grin grin naija i hail ooooo

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by mrkels(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Heads would roll for this o, I wonder who made this terrible mistake
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by kboycrew: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=deadZONE post=36699976] grin grin grin grin undecided undecided
if to say e no turn insult she for no go
pay her debt..
my guys this is a publicity stunt
to save her image.. she has paid her debts and begged
diamond bank to debunk the news to save her
shameless face... [/quote
why are so negatively minded
this is the most stupid post I ve ever read on nairaland. Dam stupid

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by Moneyab(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=just2endowed post=36700532]

how u take know...that bank ehhhhh[/quote
Believe me that bank is trash. Ecobank? God forbid bad thing. Had to shut down my account with them two months back

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by simplynola(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oh! she was told her name would be published, she agreed to start paying up, you agreed not to include her name, but you forgot to exclude her name, she called you back and said "i thought we agreed on something", you apologized and promise to inform the public she ain't among anymore, you did that thru media advert. Now the cost of the publication in media.....which account will be debited? Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by figoperch: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
shamecurls:
The truth of the matter is that she is owing! These is just a cover-up as the big guns have waged-in to cover the shame. How can a bank make such blunder? Why was a nobody's name not included? Am not a wailing wailer, but the truth must be told.

Present facts and stop your imagination.
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by shamecurls(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
figoperch:

Present facts and stop your imagination.

Is the scenerio not glaring enough to make you contest the legitimacy of the apology? Don't tell you can believe such in the 21st century. Moreover, We re in Nigeria.

So her name jumped inot the list? Do you know how many desk that list passed through for accreditation before it was published? Not even a typo error in spelling but was spelt correctly. Did you iagine how they initially got the figures they claimed she is owing? You would bliv anything if you believe that blunders like these can be made with such personality
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by Kentrasso(f): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
I suspect the woman paid sharp-sharp and paid another extra for them to apologise. Who wants bad business?
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by figoperch: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
shamecurls:

Is the scenerio not glaring enough to make you contest the legitimacy of the apology? Don't tell you can believe such in the 21st century. Moreover, We re in Nigeria.

So her name jumped inot the list? Do you know how many desk that list passed through for accreditation before it was published? Not even a typo error in spelling but was spelt correctly. Did you iagine how they initially got the figures they claimed she is owing? You would bliv anything if you believe that blunders like these can be made with such personality

I Dont just believe everything and anything. I get facts before making informed decisions.

Snap out of archaic thinking.
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by ugoonuoha: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
realone2012:
At least they ain't as bad as Ecobank.
Ecobank should be the worst bank in the whole world..
UBA!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by hardbody: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Adesiji77:
Better for them...but they may still have to pay damages, right? Cc: hardbody, queenfav

If she sues, she will apparently get damages for defamation of character which is legally actionable per se. However the apology will impact on the quantum of damages that the court will grant. At least the damages will no longer be exemplary or punitive.
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by DTaj: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
ultrazone2:
Diamond Bank quickly apologized before he sues them and they become the debtor grin

Don't spend your life building another man's dream, start a business today. See this »» Top 40 Lucrative Businesses You Should Start In Nigeria This Month.

Too late. She already sued them at Lagos High Court yesterday. on TV she said that she has never heard of the name of the company where Diamond Bank claimed she was a Director. Her lawyers did a search as CAC and the forms showed that she had nothing to do with the company.

How could Diamond Bank have made such a grave error?
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by obongtunji: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
I knew it and I said it. Diamond bank we are heading to court
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by dewale1234(m): 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
realone2012:
. You beat me to that. Thought it was only in my mind
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by nex(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
These people have not seen anything yet. They will publish front page apology in all national newspapers, and also post it on all online platforms that carried the original story, then they will come to settle financially. NONSENSE!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by clemhova: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
This kind apology dey kolleect Slap!

ogochukwu247:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9JO_V0fEq6s/VcR7ANRfL8I/AAAAAAAGJwo/1Loc8nSIIpo/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
The bank apologized in two dailies today for erroneously including her name as a director in a company owing their bank.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/diamond-bank-apologizes-to-hon-abike.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by otokx(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Shame on Diamond Bank, better pay up the 500 million.
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by neocortex: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Money has change hands.
Abike the Pr expert.
I duff my hat. grin
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by dododawa1: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
No be Nigeria,
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by akins56(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
realone2012:
that bank na oloriburuku bank! I suffer for dem hand 2dae! Am closing ma account soonest!
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by Festiecj(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
if she did not go to court i suspect fowl play...
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by kamalo: 5:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Better late than never. Good they had to tender an apology.
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by Adesiji77: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
hardbody:

If she sues, she will apparently get damages for defamation of character which is legally actionable per se. However the apology will impact on the quantum of damages that the court will grant. At least the damages will no longer be exemplary or punitive.

Thanks for the clarification smiley
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by hardbody: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Adesiji77:

Thanks for the clarification smiley

Welcome bro
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by erumena(m): 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
deadZONE:
grin grin grin grin undecided undecided
if to say e no turn insult she for no go
pay her debt..
my guys this is a publicity stunt
to save her image.. she has paid her debts and begged
diamond bank to debunk the news to save her
shameless face...

Do you really think that for a publicity stunt a Bank will throw away their reputation just to please an individual?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Has No Agitation To Destroy Nigeria, Despite 20 Years Of Suffering – Arewa / Lagos Commercial Drivers Threaten 7-day Mass Protest Over Multiple Extortion / Photos Of National Funeral Ceremony Of Late Dim Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.