Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Please, Paste Pictures Of Your Properties For Verifiability - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please, Paste Pictures Of Your Properties For Verifiability (469 Views)

SELL YOUR PROPERTIES FASTER / Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Properties For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Paste Pictures Of Your Properties For Verifiability by Chiderad(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hello All,

i think it is necessary we take this to heart as many estate agents just come on this platform/forum
to write about the property(ies) they have for letting out without posting pictures to back it up.

Please, real estate agents, always add property pictures to your marketing. It adds bite to the
properties you have for sale or let.

I hope this makes sense.

Cheers.
Re: Please, Paste Pictures Of Your Properties For Verifiability by msogunro: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chiderad:
Hello All,

i think it is necessary we take this to heart as many estate agents just come on this platform/forum
to write about the property(ies) they have for letting out without posting pictures to back it up.

Please, real estate agents, always add property pictures to your marketing. It adds bite to the

I hope this makes sense.

Cheers.

In addition to pictures, please add detailed information about the property. Real estate agents know the questions potential buyers or renters normally ask.

We shouldn't have to call you to learn about the price, location, documents, etc.

By providing the information upfront, you reduce the # of unqualified leads that call and waste your time.
Re: Please, Paste Pictures Of Your Properties For Verifiability by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chiderad:
Hello All,

I hope this makes sense.

Cheers.

It makes absolute sense.

Seun should code all of these subtle ads to require at least 5 pictures to reduce fraud.

(1) (Reply)

Uncompleted 3bedroom Bungalow For Sale @ Off Isawo Road, Agric-ikorodu! / Invest In Flourish Garden City Estate #600,000 Per Plot Promo Price / Mini Flat Needed Btw Yaba And Surulere Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.