Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion (1740 Views)

Late Maitama Sule: Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To Kano Governor, Ganduje / President Buhari Writes Kano Governor Over Maitama Sule's Demise / Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by BushidoBlue(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
PassingShot:

What hypocrisy kid?
That I was particularly unsatisfied and enraged by the way PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 years, and as such campaigned against the party is hypocrisy?

Just fyi, I didn't even support APC in my own state. So what is your problem?

No toddler, it's the fact that you just agreed to a grand design to spread misinformation and hate via repetition over a period of time.
In common parlance it's propaganda. Straight out of the textbooks.
I bet you aren't even aware that those who you claim ruled for 16 years are right now in power. Here's a hint, they aren't in the PDP.
Now they exhibit corruption, your number one selling point during the campaigns, you and your pals are mysteriously quiet.
What's the matter little boy, cat got your tongue?
[size=18pt]HYPOCRITE!!![/size]
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by PassingShot(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
BushidoBlue:

No toddler, it's the fact that you just agreed to a grand design to spread misinformation and hate via repetition over a period of time.
In common parlance it's propaganda. Straight out of the textbooks.
I bet you aren't even aware that those who you claim ruled for 16 years are right now in power. Here's a hint, they aren't in the PDP.
Now they exhibit corruption, your number one selling point during the campaigns, you and your pals are mysteriously quiet.
What's the matter little boy, cat got your tongue?
[size=18pt]HYPOCRITE!!![/size]
You're obviously not up to the task to have a debate with me on this. Get your leading wailers to come help you.
Last bullet, the PMB/VPYO that are the agents of the change I campaigned for were never in PDP.

Give it whatever name you want, we needed to get rid of PDP/GEJ and we did. Deal with it.

You won't get further replies.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by BushidoBlue(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
Whaaaaaat? This is fraaaud! Jesussssss! Wasn't it the same office that Guanduje used when he was the Deputy?

No mind dem...
See as PassingShot don dey do 3 crows peter denial now..
E remain dat diarrhoea mouth Omenka.
Where u dey.
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gboliwe:
I didn't even notice that the renovation will gulp over 50% of the actual cost of building it. This is incredible. shocked shocked shocked

Can only happen in an APC governed state. undecided undecided
Are you surprised? This is the same APC whose Chief Executive said "Abacha wasn't corrupt". Atiku Bagudu, the Present APC Governor in Kebbi state was a member of Abacha's looting machine according to USA Court document. Is it Atiku, Obj, Tinubu, Mbadinuju, Uzo Kalu, Timpre Sylva, Amaechi, Fashola etc? APC is the epitome of fraud
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by BushidoBlue(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
PassingShot:

You're obviously not up to the task to have a debate with me on this. Get your leading wailers to come help you.
Last bullet, the PMB/VPYO that are the agents of the change I campaigned for were never in PDP.

Give it whatever name you want, we needed to get rid of PDP/GEJ and we did. Deal with it.

You won't get further replies.

No need to reply me further. You have denied your mESSIAHs just like Peter.
And look, the cock didn't even crow once.... is it that bad?
Oh and I wasn't aware that a political party only consists of 2 individuals.

Wait let me hear it......

Oh yeah.... that's it

The sound of silence.......
In the face of facts you guys evaporate.
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by PassingShot(m): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
BushidoBlue:

And look, the cock didn't even crow once.... is it that bad?

Oh yeah.... that's it

In the face of facts you guys evaporate.

[/s]
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by BushidoBlue(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

I knew you couldn't resist....
Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

So predictable....
Here let me help you

And look, the rooster didn't even crow once.... is it that bad?

Oh yeah.... that's it

In the face of facts you guys evaporate
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by sweetgala(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Someone should quickly report this man to EFCC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by PassingShot(m): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
BushidoBlue:

I knew you couldn't resist....
Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

So predictable....
Here let me help you

Oh yeah.... that's it
In theate
[/s]
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by BushidoBlue(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

This will kwantinu

Oh yeah.... that's it

In the face of facts you guys evaporate
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Renovate ke

Are they building a new house
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Midolian will never see ds kind of news to post though because he is being paid by APC to post only Buhari news...
See passingshot defending his hypocrisy...hahaha..I tot u said u are a patriotic Nigerian?
Demdem come curse d governor o...
and dat evil queen will never b here... Fake Nigerians...
Oga governor loot jawe... na ur time... ole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by midolian(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
PassingShot:

What hypocrisy kid?
That I was particularly unsatisfied and enraged by the way PDP ruled Nigeria for 16 years, and as such campaigned against the party is hypocrisy?

Just fyi, I didn't even support APC in my own state. So what is your problem?
Same here brother..buh no matter how hard u try to explain to some edi0ts here, they just won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by oshyno(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
midolian:
Same here brother..buh no matter how hard u try to explain to some edi0ts here, they just won't understand.

What then makes APC better than PDP. Built a house 4 303million and within 4months it's being renovated with 180million. And this is happening when every state including Kano is crying of shortfall in federal alocation.

I expect you and ur crew to come out and condenm the act and even kwankwaso if ur really an unbiased political analyst.

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by BushidoBlue(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
oshyno:

What then makes APC better than PDP. Built a house 4 303million and within 4months it's being renovated with 180million. And this is happening when every state including Kano is crying of shortfall in federal alocation.

I expect you and ur crew to come out and condenm the act and even kwankwaso if ur really an unbiased political analyst.

This is what makes them the zombie kotonko clan.
They apparently have been brainwashed into never speaking the truth, I wonder what kind of house gulps #483million in 4 months.... A Completed building with #303 million remember?
Plus #108 for renovation...
Hahahahahahahaa
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by BushidoBlue(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
chuna1985:
Renovate ke

Are they building a new house
Almost half a billion in 4 months for one house?
Ah ah!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by midolian(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
oshyno:

This, no doubt is highly condemnable. The problem with some bigots on nairaland is that, the moment you condemn an act as this(A person in the progressive crew condemning an act by a fellow progressive), they ll begin to make stewpid comments like "you voted for change, so don't complain", "APC bla bla bla", some will even call you names.

We are all Nigerians and must support good acts and condemn that which is bad, regardless of the party we belong. For the progress of this nation, we must learn to behave/reason as patriots and not bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
i just pray make dis oil money no finish without me chopping it too. E for too bad...
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
PassingShot:

Pls refrain from my mention.
My goal was to see PDP kicked out of Aso Rock and it has been achieved. And I will be here to defend the FG on objectivity only. QED

Ur here to defend the federal government objectively, but Wem FG begin thief...wetin u go do

Mr objectivity. I now see dat dem de pay u true true.
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gboliwe:
I didn't even notice that the renovation will gulp over 50% of the actual cost of building it. This is incredible. shocked shocked shocked

Over 50 percent.
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by Nuzo1(m): 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gboliwe:

We Nigerian youths don't have to be too partisan when we need to be neutral.

Have you checked PDP's Ebonyi state to find out how much they are using to renovate theirs?
Re: Kano Governor To Renovate Deputy’s Office For N180milion by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
i just pray make dis oil money no finish without me chopping it too. E for too bad...
the oil go soon finish, talk more of the money

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri On Independence Day (Photos) / Ex-gov. Rotimi Amaechi In Big Trouble

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.