Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,734 members, 7,924,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:15 AM

How To Make Another Launcher My Default Launcher On Infinix Hot Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Another Launcher My Default Launcher On Infinix Hot Note (6378 Views)

Go Launcher Vs Nova Launcher On Android / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization / What Phone Launcher Are You Using? Flaunt It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Another Launcher My Default Launcher On Infinix Hot Note by thatcbnguy(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
So, i dont know if i have clicked on something without knowledge but whenever i download a new launcher and try to make it my default launcher, my phone automatically takes me back to the hot note stock launcher even after goin to the "preference" of the downloaded launcher and selected it to be my default launcher. Please anyone out there with helpful tips on this. Thank you!
Re: How To Make Another Launcher My Default Launcher On Infinix Hot Note by powerfulsettingz: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Goto settings then click on home the select the launcher I download there as default

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Download On My Etisalat Line / Interesting] 4 Ways To Read Whatsapp Message Without The Sender Knowing / Fake SIM Registration Agents On The Prowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.