Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

8 Facts You Should Know About OAU Post UTME 2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 8 Facts You Should Know About OAU Post UTME 2015 (2380 Views)

UNILORIN Post Utme 2015 Date, Cut Off Marks,eligibility & Registration Details / Unilorin Post UTME 2015/2016 Finally Out..... / UNIBEN POST Utme 2015 Finally Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Facts You Should Know About OAU Post UTME 2015 by EduRegard: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Subsequent to my prayers for OAU 2015 Post UTME candidates as they patiently or perhaps impatiently await the screening exam which is scheduled for August 8th, 2015. I got off my knees at the echo of the last “Amen” and decided to write this piece to keep them informed. Now read along, 8 Facts You Should Know About OAU Post UTME 2015.

Post UTME Screening Exam Comes Up On August 8 : Sounds like the most obvious but some might have forgotten, probably not. Somewhat like a remember, there goes the date, make sure you check and confirm your venue before the screening day.

You might as well want to check How Exam Day Preparation Might Boost Your Performance.

There’s Nothing Like Negative Marking : Let a man deceive you not, there is nothing like negative marking concerning OAU Post UTME screening marking and results calculation. The code is WYDIWYG, which reads “What You Do Is What You Get”.

Quite much number of candidates are battling for a couple thousands spot : Here is the performance index :
First Choice: 34,420 candidates
Second Choice: 406 candidates
Third Choice: 40 candidates
Fourth Choice: 4 candidates
Total: 34,870 candidates.
Check Here For More Details On Performance Index

Meaning 34,870 candidates are qualified for the Post UTME screening exam. More reason why you need to sit tight.
You Are Expected To Have Finished Past Questions : This is a no-brainer and the reason behind it is not far-fetched. This is the best bet when it comes to preparation for exams, it might save you a whole lots of time reading a very huge textbook aimlessly, thereby going off point by covering a syllabus you wouldn’t even need in 10years time.

Past questions give you an insight on the nature of questions and how the exam you are preparing for will most probably look like. Put yourself in the exam condition and attempt to solve some of the questions, if you are unable to attempt and get any of the questions correctly, give yourself a hard knock and read harder . But mostly, you will be able to attempt few, if not much of the questions, then check up the difficult topics in a recommended text material. By doing this, you will discover that you have actually covered a lot more than you expected.
NOTE : Reading and understanding past questions is quite different from cramming them, as its no guarantee that same questions will be repeated, although at times, it happens.

YOU CAN GET OAU POST UTME PAST QUESTION HERE FOR FREE

OAU Post UTME Is Simple : I did mine a couple of years ago and trust me if I said gone are those days the screening exam was hard like it was being set by some cruel structures in the pit of hell. Art students will actually have nothing to fear, all their questions will be too cheap, a science student will probably pass it. Mathematics and Biology will be the freebie of the day for science students, bonus chilling.
OAU Post UTME Exam Duration Might Not Be Friendly : Yes, the exam is simple but the time you will be given might not be enough for a girl to make-up her lips. In a space as short as an hour, you are requested to submit. Science students should be as fast as possible, especially those offering CMP as their combination.
Attending Die-Minute Tutorials Might Help : You will see series of tutorials like some days to the exam, you might want to get yourself into one. It refreshes your memory and at the same time open your mind to some things you didn’t understand.
The Exam Day Will Be Clumsy : As expected, the whole campus will be like a maintained population and reduced size of Onitsha Market.
The Exam Result Takes Nothing More Than 2Days To Be Released : As expected from the ICT leading institution in Nigeria. OAU will not keep you waiting and anticipating. You get your results as fast as possible.

However, in everything you do, there is God, Confess this prayer excerpt before the exam :
Dear Lord, as I take this exam, I thank you that my value is not based on my performance, but on your great love for me.
Thank you for the many talents and gifts you have
given me and for the opportunity of education.
Come into my heart so that we can walk through this time together.
Help me, not only with this exam, but the many challenges of life that are sure to come my way.
As I take this exam, bring back to my mind everything I studied and be gracious with what I have overlooked.
Help me to remain focused and calm, confident in the facts and in my ability,
and firm in the knowledge that no matter what happens today you are there with me.
Amen

GO AND WIN!!!

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Procedure For UNIJOS Fresh Students Registration / 23 Most Expensive Schools In Nigeria / University Of Jos Girl Bit Off Colleagues Finger (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.