Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,201 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:53 AM

Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari (52941 Views)

My Husband Became President Because He Never Gave Up – Aisha Buhari / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" / Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by Nwaneri83(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
My dear go and look for a job because the president of the zoo, terrorist buhari we not remember you for any job any way your from the zoo it dons not concern us biafran he is not our president aboki supporter of boko haram
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by drunkenmaster: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
marshalcarter:
I smell lies

No banker would leave his/her job to cum nd campaign for sum1 dat doesn't knw you undecided except dem dey folo you from villa grin

But if dis is true....nne.....you deserve the 2015 best afriFOOL award grin

Do you know if she was a contract staff marketer earning 28k per month?
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by Orikinla(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
jamex93:
she did it for a better Nigeria

tanx
. Beta pikin, fine girl. Patriotic girl. Lovable girl. Bankable girl. Change agent.
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by lastmessenger: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
exactly my thought
ENGRJCJ:

She might be a marketer and u knw if you don't meet the target, na problem so she quit for a better job

1 Like

Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by LastProphet: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
himkers:
Mumu gal. She take style dey find job; am not surprised say no yoruba babe,,, they always have this 'licking-a$$' attitude kiss

mumu ibo boy, una still here? pls we need that biafra for una abeg, make we comot hopeless and brainless tribes from naija

1 Like

Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by Gondonu: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=jamex93 post=36717272]she did it for a better Nigeria
No for an incongruient geographical entity called Nigeria.Moronic mofos.
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by anigold(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
smsshola:

https://www.naij.com/510062-gave-read-confessions-buhari-girl.html

hahahaha Dont worry buhari will give you minister of finance..

Even politicians that spent billions in the election are not even sure of any ministerial appointment...

Please go and look a job...
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by anigold(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
himkers:
Mumu gal. She take style dey find job; am not surprised say no yoruba babe,,, they always have this 'licking-a$$' attitude kiss

bros you are harsh ooo...
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by anigold(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
marshalcarter:
I smell lies

No banker would leave his/her job to cum nd campaign for sum1 dat doesn't knw you undecided except dem dey folo you from villa grin

another hilarious comment.. Una dey vex for this forum ooo...
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by simongonner: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
nice one....I campaigned for PMB on facebook and in my LGA...People started calling me Buhari son..some even asked if I was paid.... I BELIEVE IN PMB...#God #Sent...

1 Like

Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by anigold(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
hassan85:
go do ur research b4 u come talk rubish here. Ur unemployment is gettin into ur head. U think peopl just went to vote thats al? Alot of sacrific was made to remove that clueless man.

you mean tribalistic sacrifice.. Well she is a woman so atleast she has a portable commodity to rent when hunger begin hammer am...

People taking trash since 1960....
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by Gondonu: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=debedebe post=36717200]Lola I love your courage... PMB will deliver by the grace of God, all we need is prayer and support
Let say good things about Nigeria our country.

Nigeria will be great!As if your one chance change party ever said something good or ever believe in a greater Nigeria prior to their accension to power.Party for propaganders and by propagander.You've been scammed to foolishly lost your future young lady.Youth leaders of tomorrow indeed.
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by Dbboy(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sorry but I don't care.
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by anigold(m): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jarus:
She tried, but many of us did similar things. I did, maybe the only difference is I didnt give up my own work.

WHAT I ALSO DID

I coordinated a team on Nairaland to raise circa 700k to do radio jingle for Buhari.

During break time in office, I rushed to radio stations (ok, cool fm that was close to my office then) to seal adverts for Buhari. For others, I spoke with their agents on phone.

Our adverts ran in 5 radio stations across 4 states: Lagos, Oyo, Osun and Rivers.

I did a pamphlet at my cost and was distributing in buses in Lagos.

Someone I met on Nairaland came to my office to drop 20 Buhari shirts. I distributed among boys in my neighbourhood.

Anywhere I went I was talking about Buhari.

I sent sms to almost on contacts on my phone at my cost.

I wrote not less than 15 articles published in Punch, Guardian, Tribune, Thisday etc to sell Buhari candidacy.

Remember Buhari wasn't this popular in the South then.

I spent circa 100k from my pocket to sponsor local radio jingle in Kwara radio stations focusing my senatorial district, Kwara South. Buhari had become popular in Lagos then, so I didnt pay attention to Lagos.

I took on FFK in a popular, strong-worded article, "Fani-Kayode's Flurry of Fictions", published in several newspapers. That article almost cost me my job as my employers saw it in BusinessDay and cautioned me.

I championed the exposure of Fani Kayode's alteration of the Cambridge response to my friend, Sodiq Alabi's inquiry on Buhari's certificate. That my expose was the headline story in The Nation the next day "Blogger accuses Fani-Kayode of forging email". That was a risk to my life.

I went out on election day to mobilize okada riders to go vote.

I visited newspaper stands almost every Saturday to go reduce the effect of the misinformation about Buhari being spread by thick-voiced people.

I alerted APC chieftains, including el-Rufai, when I got a distress call from a Buharist friend in Akwa Ibom on mass rigging going on there on election day.

I talked to Okada riders and taxi drivers almost everyday.

this your story make lot of sense, why u no enter front page....
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by CSTR2: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
You can tell from the carefree look on her face that she has the brain of a lint.
Banking is serious business. Working for buhari would be a much better fit for her.
Afterall, Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
himkers:
hahahahahhahaha grin
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sorry girl! You just entered ONE CHANCE hahahahhahahahaha. No job, NO show abi? Abeg na who even carry this trash put for.... Smh
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by WORDALIVE: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
marshalcarter:
I smell lies

you are narrow minded, you don't know her, just keep quiet, some of us know this amazon.

1 Like

Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by Oluwaseun748(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Really? angry Propaganda party. Propaganda supporters. No right thinking person will quit a bank job all in the name of a politician. Gmb doesn't even know if u exist.pls tell ur lies to the gods. It doesn't sell here to people like me.
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by iyobosadavid: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
millionboi:
Wie d change dey?$1=#238,u no serious
if you can't fell the . Change, then I think you are a cuckoo
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by marshalcarter: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
disloman:
Like d Biafra u r clamouring 4?U r so ..........
Handsome nd blessed to be stressed grin
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by marshalcarter: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
WORDALIVE:
you are narrow minded, you don't know her, just keep quiet, some of us know this amazon.
Well dats ur business...not mine undecided
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by marshalcarter: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
drunkenmaster:

Do you know if she was a contract staff marketer earning 28k per month?
Well....I dinor knw....you dat knws her...tell me abt her undecided
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by marshalcarter: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
saintgoogle:

Its your business because as far as I'm concerned you now breath the air of change
And if your parents ve took dis kind of step during there days who knows Nigeria might ve been a better place
Senseless bigot oshi
Soo....you dat ur parents took the step durin their dayz....does nigeria look lyk a better place to you undecided

1st class idiot...typin without reasonin....EWU

1 Like

Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by amusadele: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
debedebe:
Lola I love your courage... PMB will deliver by the grace of God, all we need is prayer and support
Let say good things about Nigeria our country.

Nigeria will be great!

Dancing for Christ smiley wink wink

How would you describe that dunce without functional brain call Buhari? Would you say an atificial and fake general call Buhari who goes around begging people for help will succeed? Just explain to me how and why do you think the dullest dump will ever succeed.
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by gibson81(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
hassan85:
go do ur research b4 u come talk rubish here. Ur unemployment is gettin into ur head. U think peopl just went to vote thats al? Alot of sacrific was made to remove that clueless man.

And you Ode believed her? since voting the clueless one oyt, has the Dullard of Daura done any thing to change the situation in Nigeria except travelling around to beg. and our young fool, Lola things are now had you decided to go to your mushroom media @saharareporter to help you become Special Assistant on media (market people). Super clueless idiots!
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by gibson81(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jarus:
She tried, but many of us did similar things. I did, maybe the only difference is I didnt give up my own work.

WHAT I ALSO DID

I coordinated a team on Nairaland to raise circa 700k to do radio jingle for Buhari.

During break time in office, I rushed to radio stations (ok, cool fm that was close to my office then) to seal adverts for Buhari. For others, I spoke with their agents on phone.

Our adverts ran in 5 radio stations across 4 states: Lagos, Oyo, Osun and Rivers.

I did a pamphlet at my cost and was distributing in buses in Lagos.

Someone I met on Nairaland came to my office to drop 20 Buhari shirts. I distributed among boys in my neighbourhood.

Anywhere I went I was talking about Buhari.

I sent sms to almost on contacts on my phone at my cost.

I wrote not less than 15 articles published in Punch, Guardian, Tribune, Thisday etc to sell Buhari candidacy.

Remember Buhari wasn't this popular in the South then.

I spent circa 100k from my pocket to sponsor local radio jingle in Kwara radio stations focusing my senatorial district, Kwara South. Buhari had become popular in Lagos then, so I didnt pay attention to Lagos.

I took on FFK in a popular, strong-worded article, "Fani-Kayode's Flurry of Fictions", published in several newspapers. That article almost cost me my job as my employers saw it in BusinessDay and cautioned me.

I championed the exposure of Fani Kayode's alteration of the Cambridge response to my friend, Sodiq Alabi's inquiry on Buhari's certificate. That my expose was the headline story in The Nation the next day "Blogger accuses Fani-Kayode of forging email". That was a risk to my life.

I went out on election day to mobilize okada riders to go vote.

I visited newspaper stands almost every Saturday to go reduce the effect of the misinformation about Buhari being spread by thick-voiced people.

I alerted APC chieftains, including el-Rufai, when I got a distress call from a Buharist friend in Akwa Ibom on mass rigging going on there on election day.

I talked to Okada riders and taxi drivers almost everyday.

Idiats! Are you. now also looking for reward? OK take special assistant on media ( print media) since you are good in writing articles. Hope you have been promoted in your office since your Dullard won! Rubbish!
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by macof(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
She's only looking for a job from the FG
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by vickylala239: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
smsshola:

Stop lying u didn't Wrk in any Bnk,Xcept u whr a cleaner deir.

Mst Ppl claim to Wrk in bank Bt ur name is Not on deir pay roll.is only d manager Dat cn pay n sack u.n ur here claiming Bnk worker.

U will hear Ppl say I Wrk wit Mobil, Bt Dey r security who go home wit Jst 15k a month,n was employed by a sub contractor.

Stop telling us stories.

Or has dis ur story stop Chelsea from drawing?
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by Joshmon(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lola I hope you have a dream of your own,campaign periods are over,I hope you're able to put food on your table!
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by madenigga(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
The gal is just looking for attention, maybe she wants Buhari re notice her or Sth, she gave up her job to campaign in southwest for Apc, when southwest was already Apc, this is just like pouring a bucket of water into the Sea. Real people that shud even be given attention to is doz 5% in d ss/se that just because they are in Apc if all dz political arguments start it wud be u against d crowd, someone can just carry u on der mind just because u are in Apc, so much that there is a level d political arguments wud reach u wud hear words like if u talk dat thing again I go slap u, dat uptil now they still blame us for GEJ's loss.
Babe go and seat down u tried, if ur story is true, but u did nothing.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari by vickylala239: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
smsshola:

Ur Nw regretting Cuz nobody knw u.

Ur now jumping from one media house to another So Dat u cn b recognized n given reward. Bt sorry u Don enter one chance.

If u truly Wrk wit a Bnk Den u Mst b a Vry important fooool.Jst look at Wat u Hv reduced ursef to.no money no job,u end up begging media house to help u Pass info.

I pray u get a good husband n marry quick.Cuz u Hv lost Evri tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s ‘Hidden’ Ministers By Daily Trust / Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State / There Is War @ Ojuelegba Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.