Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,837 members, 7,886,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

I Need A Loan And Work To Pay My Fees, Please Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need A Loan And Work To Pay My Fees, Please Help! (491 Views)

My Kid School Fees. Please Help! / Please Blessed Nairalanders,help Me Pay My House Rent / Move To Canada With Your Family Through Canada Study And Work Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan And Work To Pay My Fees, Please Help! by juliusjulius: 12:20am On Aug 08, 2015
Hello guys, thanks for your advice in my last thread.

I'm here again, I still can't sleep, and my BP is still rising.

I'm currently an extra year student of OAU, I need ur help in raising my fees, as the exam is less than 7weeks, ( I'm not even sure whether the late registration has commenced). I don't mind if it's a loan, I'm even ready to work for it. Please help me, God bless you all.

(I'm not using my real identity because of some reasons, but I am ready to disclose it to anyone that wanna know)

Thanks
Re: I Need A Loan And Work To Pay My Fees, Please Help! by juliusjulius: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: I Need A Loan And Work To Pay My Fees, Please Help! by juliusjulius: 8:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Obinoscopy

Pls help me with this thread, it is going to decide the rest of my life.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Be Successful And Live A Happy Life / The Six Pillars Of Character Every Living Human Should Emulate / A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.