Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:38 PM

Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria (14667 Views)

Man Utd Sends Condolence Message Over Death Of Fans In Calabar / Classification Of EPL Teams With Their Performance / THE EPL FANZONE (thread For All Epl Fans, Haters And Immigrants) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Penboy: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Haha.. I know my position.

The glory hunters.

In short, we supporting the winning teams all over the world.

NOTE: no matter the amount of trophy Chelsea wins, i no fit support them.
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Adonispco: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Oboy! Dont make gunners laughing stock.
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by chimerase2: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2015
grin cool
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by paranorman(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2015
You forgot the classic supporters. We never stop, we never quit, we never stop believing, we never change..!

We are Manchester United, we are the EPL.. We are the elites.. We are the best.. We are the reason football is alive.. We are competition.. We are the greats.. We are United.. We are the best.. Viva Manchester, viva United..
There are only two competitors on England: Manchester United, then the others!

All hail Manchester United.. Glory, honour, glory..
M.A.N.C.H.E.S.T.E.R. U.N.I.T.E.D.

3 Likes

Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Chelsea for life

2 Likes

Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Urchharris(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Just passing.... By the way, keep breaking expectations #breakexpebactions
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 08, 2015
some fans have more than one traits stated above.

die hards are ususally the type that can argue till tomorrow and tell you who the coach of watford was in 1966
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Swaggzkid: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2015
headboyprince:
Pls touch me when this hit front page

Oya come
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Visman(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2015
I rep Arsenal fc, gunner for life
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2015
breakingbad:

5. The Glory Hunters: This set were Mancity fans in 2014, Chelsea fans in 2015 and Who-ever-will-win fan in 2016. They jump on the merry band wagon wherever they see it. But for real if you see any mancity fan ask them what year they started watching football.

Which category do you fall
are u not also a glory hunter. you are a man utd or arsenal supporter. y not Middlesbrough grin
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Icon4s(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2015
I would have fallen into category 1 until u mention "those dat know everything abt their club and not knowing date of Nigerian indépendence"
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by j4sure(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2015
Its good to support but dont b too craze about it. As you not been paid now
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2015
breakingbad:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for is here....its the start of the English Premier League 2015/2016 season. Grab some popcorn, a bottle of coke, an empty bucket (for tears), a chair and a seatbelt for its gonna be one long and turbulent ride as we all show our unwavering support for our various clubs be it Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, (and maybe) Manchester City, and Tottenham (abi Leicester city fan dey nairaland?). These are the various category of fans we have in this country:

1. The Die-Hard fanatics: This set are the patriotic fans that tend to love their teams even more than the players, coaches and even the owners. You'll hear some chelsea fans say "Roman Abrahamovic carry Benitez come Chelsea to come relegate us abi". They are the most genuine fans. They may not know what year Nigeria gained independence but know their entire club history.

2. The Die-Another Day fans: This set of fans will vow never to support their teams again when they suffer a huge loss. But a month later when their team "seem to" have bounced back, they will return. Arsenal fans be like "I will never support Arsenal again till they sack Wenger" all na mouth.

3. The Passive fans. This set of fans may even have jerseys but support their teams only with mouth and on social media fora but have not watched a single match since 1996. Some liverpool fans used to belong to this group.

4. The Bad Belle fans: This set are born to hate. They may claim to be supporting a team in Cyprus or Ukraine so you can't even bad-belle them back. You'll hear some say I'm an Anti-Man U fan. Shuooo

5. The Glory Hunters: This set were Mancity fans in 2014, Chelsea fans in 2015 and Who-ever-will-win fan in 2016. They jump on the merry band wagon wherever they see it. But for real if you see any mancity fan ask them what year they started watching football.

6. The follow-follow fans: I started this post by saying "Ladies and Gentlemen" but we all know 80% of girls support the teams their boyfriends support. They were Chelsea fans when they were dating Chukwudi but are now Liverpool fans now that they're dating Frank. Few guys also belong to this group.

7. The football encyclopedia: This set knows the nitty-gritty and entire history of football. They can tell you the second player that was substituted in the friendly match that Arsenal played in 1927.

8. The Gamblers: This set of footballers are the ones that have high bp at the closing minutes of games. Taunt them at your own peril.

9. The Debators: This set argue football like its service to humanity. They can argue even the most mundane things such as "inside christiano ronaldo and neymar hair which one fine pass".

10. Some La liga fans: This is a very small set of fans that were once Premier league fans but got their hearts shattered and decided to run to support Barcelona where they know they'll be safe.

Which category do you fall under?

Hehehe
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by heryour64(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2015
LIVERPOOL For LifeYNWA

5 Likes

Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by kendrick9(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2015
Repping the Reds for life... up liverpool
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Larynx(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Gunners till I seize breathe.... And I've never blame anybody in the squad except for some seasons ago when Wenger bleeped up.... Buh now... I'm a gunner till the End of time... This year premier League title belong to us.... Don't be surprise... We r winning champions league too
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by femi4: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
After U.K, Nigeria is the second soccer loving country in the world.
where you wan put Brazil
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by obinnafred(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2015
freemanbubble:
although am an ardent supporter of lfc
but when my bet9ja ticket is on i can bet against any club including my livepool
Oga mi u no be original lfc fan u hear
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by obinnafred(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2015
heryour64:
LIVERPOOL For LifeYNWA
Great Kop
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2015
grin this guy dey mad oh,kai everything u talk na confirm.i use to be a passive liverpool fan 4yrs ago.i love my team die,win or no win,my dream is to buy a plot of land at anfield sef...#YNWA for life
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Fadelex(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2015
I belonged to no 1 and 7.... I've been supporting arsenal since 1886 while I know football history to an extent that I do get referral from google
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Davidinho712(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2015
efilefun:
GGMU, MUFC!!!!! We opening the season with a WIN!!!! if you believe abegii hit that like button and if you think otherwise abeg waka pass
I believe u bros
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
MY BLOOD IS RED, I EAT RED, I BREATH RED, I WILL DIE A RED DEVIL. THE ONLY MOST SUCCESSFUL & OUTSTANDING CLUB IN THE WHOLE WORLD. #GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED
Being perfect is very hard, but Being a Man utd Fan is near perfection..i am near perfection..
GLORY UTD!!! Manutd till i join themcheesy

1 Like

Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by jeremiah92(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2015
[b][/b] its not our fault we give hope to the hopeless, joy to the sad ones and happyness with pride.......trust me we are born to win....up BbbbbbbbbbbbbBARCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by sanmibukunmi: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2015
I am Liverpool... Tra la la la la........

#YNWA
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2015
I fall under category one. Ever since I saw David Beckham in a man utd shirt it was love at first sight.
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by timibk: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2015
YNWA. proudly a liverpool fan
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by sanmibukunmi: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Being perfect is very hard, but Being a Man utd Fan is near perfection..i am near perfection..
GLORY UTD!!! Manutd till i join ISIS cheesy
Man U is not the true red.......u are red devils

WE ARE THE TRUE REDS.....

#LIVERPOOL FC
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2015
breakingbad:

10. Some La liga fans: This is a very small set of fans that were once Premier league fans but got their hearts shattered and decided to run to support Barcelona where they know they'll be safe.

Which category do you fall under?
what manner of insult. shove your Epl behind
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by bundur(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Very intresting
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by stan241(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Victoria Concordia Crescit

Only real fans of the club who has that crest will know the meaning

#COYG
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by PAINGAIN: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Op, u forgot the MY-TEAM-IS-ALWAYS-RIGHT fans. These set of fans always antagonise any ref's decision that goes against their team even when its clearly obvious the ref is right. Man u fans r very good at this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stoke City Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (0 - 2) On 18th Dec 2013 / West Ham United Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 23rd November 2013 / Chelsea Vs Newcastle United - (2 - 0) On 25th August 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.