Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,135 members, 7,973,823 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:09 AM

POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! (5394 Views)

Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts / Meet "Colo", America's Oldest Gorilla, Possibly The World's - As She Turns 60 / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Like she is stunning head to toe.

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by NifemiOlu(m): 1:33am On Aug 08, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:33am On Aug 08, 2015
So fine

1 Share

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by nikkiking(m): 1:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Not even close to my babe. tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:41am On Aug 08, 2015
nikkiking:
Not even close to my babe. tongue tongue tongue
But You're babe is ugly

1 Like

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by fromnigeria(m): 3:05am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by fromnigeria(m): 3:05am On Aug 08, 2015
My girlfriend without all that painty painty fine pass.
I am talking of natural beauty. cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:51am On Aug 08, 2015
fromnigeria:
My girlfriend without all that painty painty fine pass.
I am talking of natural beauty. cool cool
Where here photo

4 Likes

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by nairalife2013(m): 3:55am On Aug 08, 2015
Some mischievous folks will still crave the unclad version or they dont bilivit! Lady is pretty.
Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 08, 2015
= Possibly undecided
Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by youngberry001(m): 6:03am On Aug 08, 2015
impossible sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by fromnigeria(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Where here photo
Is like finding a Diamond
Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by emekachimek: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Will express my opinion when the photoshops and make ups are off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 08, 2015
The second pix is the initial Muna we fell in love with. embarassed

Most of the remaining pictures were after she fell in love with Whitenecious and their likes. angry angry

She was a lot lovelier when she wasn't bleaching. OP, you sure we should find a way to connect both of you?? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Utchgirl(f): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2015
Jus noticed one tin 4rm dis palmwinetapper ;
It's either u r Munachi Abi or munachi is paying u 2 do dis.
Either ways, U r on Ur Own (OYO)

Dnt tel me u r only crushing !

2 Likes

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Palmy go and die joor,this shows how weak of a man you are,you sound annoying and unexposed
Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Utchgirl:
Jus noticed one tin 4rm dis palmwinetapper ;

It's either u r Munachi Abi or munachi is paying u 2 do dis.

Either ways, U r on Ur Own (OYO)

Dnt tel me u r only crushing !
either of the above mentioned mademoiselle,this palmy is so annoying,even obsession can't be this much,having crush can't be this much,he was probably paid for this publicity or trying to do this for financial benefit in one way or the other
Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
tchidi:
The second pix is the initial Muna we fell in love with. embarassed

Most of the remaining pictures were after she fell in love with Whitenecious and their likes. angry angry

She was a lot lovelier when she wasn't bleaching. OP, you sure we should find a way to connect both of you?? undecided undecided
exactly,she was lovelier when she wasn't bleaching,i remember I saw one of her pics then in an occasion Juliet Ibrahim was also present and I was like wow,this girl is fine

1 Like

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Destined2win: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Photoshopped face.

No physique, Look at her tiny legs.

2 Likes

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by serena433(f): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
think I look better tongue

1 Like

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Destined2win:
Photoshopped face.

No physique, Look at her tiny legs.
What Photoshop? What tiny legs? You people a picky
Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
emekachimek:
Will express my opinion when the photoshops and make ups are off.
What Photoshop ¿?
Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Utchgirl(f): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
either of the above mentioned mademoiselle,this palmy is so annoying,even obsession can't be this much,having crush can't be this much,he was probably paid for this publicity or trying to do this for financial benefit in one way or the other

Lolzz !

I tot as much
Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Destined2win: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
serena433:
think I look better tongue

Yeah, you are a black princess! Let's roll together. Just PM me.
Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
average

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by orogodoganyin(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
she's pretty alright... buh d finest in africa? u don dey madt abi?

1 Like

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Atlantian: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Is she sweet ? That is all that matters at this point in my life. I have seen all 50 shades of grey.
Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Donbabajay12(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
OP stop mixing tramadol nd skunk wit ur breakfast " where do u want to put Nadia Buhari"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
So fine
How many women do u lust after? Lol I swear u say "Most beautiful in Africa, most beautiful in Lagos, Repetitively.

Let's be sincere she beautiful to your liking, but saying she the most beautiful in Africa Lmfao, don't be an efulefu.

1 Like

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Adanna28:
How many women do u lust after? Lol I swear u say "Most beautiful in Africa, most beautiful in Lagos, Repetitively.

Let's be sincere she beautiful to your liking, but saying she the most beautiful in Africa Lmfao, don't be an efulefu.
Lol fuk outta here!

1 Like

Re: POSSIBLY The Most Beautiful Woman In Africa!!!! by IamOpemipo(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
*palmy, no worry

I knw say 1 day dis ya hustle go pay oFf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodbye Innocence! Ex-disney Star Selena Gomez Finally Poses Nude.. / Crazy!! This Nigerian Girl Uploads Picture Of Her Doing Bad Things With 2 Guys O / See How Nigerian Used Iyanya And The Game’s Pen**is To Compare Dollar And Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.