Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,439 members, 7,881,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nairalanders And Their Usernames.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders And Their Usernames.. (379 Views)

Female Nairalanders And Romance / List Your 5 Favorite Nairalanders And Why You Like Them / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders And Their Usernames.. by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 08, 2015
please can someone tell some individuals to get a nicer usernames? Bikonu!!! Haba, you have many people bearing very funny usernames and they give comments that suits their names...

Me I nor mention names o... But please check am out na? Say your boss asks you one fateful day..

Boss... Jonny you on nairaland?
jonny .. Yess
Boss.. What's your username so I can follow you up on your post...

Jonny' s username was uselessboss...

What do you think happened?

so, friends choose wisely any name you love to be addressed with... You are building your online profile, so cut off

those funny names and have a nice username.

Oya make una drop any username you find absurd or funny...

Happy weekend fellas!!!
Re: Nairalanders And Their Usernames.. by jaykaylegend(m): 3:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Putting the username ish aside

You've got a nice bady

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Ready For The Imei Twerking / Gossip Was GO-SIP Way Back...by Lexhan Menkiti / Back You A Voluminous And Thick Hair Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.