Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:23 AM

Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! (907 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Groom Sues New Wife For Fraud... See Why. / Groom ‘sues New Wife For Fraud’ After Seeing Her Without Make Up For First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! by kachysblog(f): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2015
An anonymous groom sued and divorces his bride the next day for being extremely ugly after seeing her face without make-up for the first time.

The traumatized man thought he’d married the love of his life, a woman with inner and outer beauty, until he saw her not wearing her make-up….lolo, it was like the masquerade have removed the mask. So, now the man is suing her for fraud and trauma.

The anonymous man, who married his new wife in all her finery, apparently saw her in his room after the wedding and refused to …believe that she was his wife without her make-up.

After telling her to stop playing and asking where his wife was, the traumatized man realized this really was the woman he married.

Reports from Algeria, where the marriage took place, state that the bride played her cards very well..

Source bbcnews.

http://kachysblog.com/2015/08/photos-groom-sues-wife-to-court-after-seeing-her-face-without-make-up-lol/

cc: Lalasticala, Ishilove

Re: Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! by kilokeys(m): 6:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Fraud
Re: Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! by waleadex(m): 6:19am On Aug 08, 2015
Didn't they court before marriage? It's no fraud to me...
Re: Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! by madridguy(m): 6:26am On Aug 08, 2015
This one pass OBT ( obtain by trick ) this is MBT ( marry by trick ). Na only God will help man.
Re: Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! by phayvoursky(m): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2015
WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. THIS IS MUCH MORE THAN FRAUD TO ME. NOT ONLY WILL I SUE HER. I WILL SUE HER FAMILY, PAST AND PRESENT GENERATIONS.

IF SHE CAN DECEIVE ME TO SUCH EXTENT; I WON'T TRUST HER FOOD AND ACTIONS. THEY MIGHT ALSO BE MADE-UP.
Re: Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! by Damsman10(m): 6:39am On Aug 08, 2015
jeez, I op d man hasn't done it with r
Re: Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! by ikbnice(m): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2015
i see this happening to so many gals soon. With all fake boobs, fake bum, fake hair. In short, u need to sue any company who sells fake product for the infringement of customers' right and these gals are not left out.
Re: Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 08, 2015
kilokeys:
Fraud
Of the Highest Order. She should be probed.
Re: Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! by segemint(f): 6:54am On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin some girls and make up tho are like 5n 6

Re: Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! by Ddonoflife(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Chai dis is 419 on d ladies part.....
Re: Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! by bewla(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2015
kilokeys:
Fraud
of the highest order i done talk am see her beside u as u wake if u like her then u take her as yours .
Re: Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! by Tallesty1(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2015
The first time I read this story, the lady was white.
Re: Photos: Groom Sues Wife To Court After Seeing Her Face Without Make-up..lol! by wordbank(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Make dem pay am cash in naira so before dem go count am finish dia body go tell dem

(1) (Reply)

China Ends One-child Policy: Xinhua / VIDEO: Woman Delivers Bible And Baby In Osun / Pls Dont Try This At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.