Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,347 members, 7,881,283 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

Watch Hilarious Moment When A Nigerian Police Ask Driver To Provide 'allocation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Hilarious Moment When A Nigerian Police Ask Driver To Provide 'allocation (600 Views)

Protest As DSS Failed To Provide Ifeanyi Ubah In Court / Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Hilarious Moment When A Nigerian Police Ask Driver To Provide 'allocation by chychyobbi(f): 6:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Which one is 'allocation paper ejor'?…lol. The man pictured arguing with a police officer was traveling with some of his friends when the police pulled them over and demanded for their license and particulars which the driver immediately handed over to him.

The police took the papers, went to his boss, came back and demanded for what he referred to as "allocation paper". Please oh, what is allocation paper? What is being allocated in a vehicle? LMAO!

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNJixUjk_ME

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/08/watch-hilarious-moment-when-nigerian.html
Re: Watch Hilarious Moment When A Nigerian Police Ask Driver To Provide 'allocation by papadjaji: 6:54am On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin grin
police can detain u even on the charges that your teeth are brown instead of white.
Fear them.
Re: Watch Hilarious Moment When A Nigerian Police Ask Driver To Provide 'allocation by ikbnice(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2015
is this in a nollywood movie? Besides, Nigerian police bliv that most of the citizens are gullible so they intimidate them with stupid charges so as to get something out of them.
Re: Watch Hilarious Moment When A Nigerian Police Ask Driver To Provide 'allocation by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin lol very funny
Re: Watch Hilarious Moment When A Nigerian Police Ask Driver To Provide 'allocation by Nutrition1: 7:06am On Aug 08, 2015
Lol!
Re: Watch Hilarious Moment When A Nigerian Police Ask Driver To Provide 'allocation by oluwalfa: 7:10am On Aug 08, 2015
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin

Please tell me this is a nollywood movie
Re: Watch Hilarious Moment When A Nigerian Police Ask Driver To Provide 'allocation by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Allocation paper grin grin. Welcome to the zoo.

I was travelling from owerri to port harcourt one day, the yeye police stopped and after checking for every paper under the sun, they resorted to ask me to provide the receipt for my laptop.

I had to ask the idiott if he has the receipt of his phone with him there and he starts talking trash.
Re: Watch Hilarious Moment When A Nigerian Police Ask Driver To Provide 'allocation by Edunwa302(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2015
chychyobbi:
Which one is 'allocation paper ejor'?…lol. The man pictured arguing with a police officer was traveling with some of his friends when the police pulled them over and demanded for their license and particulars which the driver immediately handed over to him.

The police took the papers, went to his boss, came back and demanded for what he referred to as "allocation paper". Please oh, what is allocation paper? What is being allocated in a vehicle? LMAO!

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNJixUjk_ME

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/08/watch-hilarious-moment-when-nigerian.html
Well in as much as I don't like niaja police but on this one the guy is in , there's actually a document that normally came with vehicle registration called allocation of number plate

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Plans To Increase VAT To 10% / Aisha Buhari Takes Over Patience Jonathan’s Office / Osun Stakeholders Drag Aregbesola Before EFCC, Submit Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.