Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

You Are In This Condition Becos U Refused An Easiest Offer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Are In This Condition Becos U Refused An Easiest Offer (328 Views)

What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? / GTBank Has Refused To Reverse A Fraudulent Transaction Made On My Account / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are In This Condition Becos U Refused An Easiest Offer by henry255: 7:26am On Aug 08, 2015
THE FIRST DAY I HEARD ABOUT AIM GLOBAL.

It was actually on a Saturday, someone I don't know walked up to me and narrated about Aim Global and it's benefits. I didn't even allow him to finish. I had to fake a call just to dismiss him because in my mind I said "here comes another modernized SCAM".

Shortly after, I started hearing about it on my street. The impact on people"s lives. I was marveled but I still didn't give it a thought because at that period, I was going through a lot and also was in financial distress and bondage. I was actually looking for something to pay me instantly only by indication of it.

It dawned on me when I couldn't hold back the praises and smiles on people's faces. I attended a seminar. We were taught by a pastor and an ex renowned banker who got an exotic car after 4 months of joining Aim Global.
I just had to JOIN. But I said to myself, if it doesn't pay, I will fight my upline lol. Funny. Now I don't have to remember all my troubles of the past anymore because my earning started immediately.

Don't be discouraged. I have being through all that. TRUST ME when I say that in a shortest possible time you'd be like me.

#Aim Global is changing LIVES. I am a WITNESS 08187230465

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Now Available At A Cheap Price Of #1:50 To All Networks In Nigeria / Best Of Interlockings Stones / Empathy Is No Magic In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.