Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,186 members, 7,910,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:37 PM

How Do I Stop Loving Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Loving Her? (2985 Views)

Why I Dont Have Sex With My Partner Despite Loving Her So Much / I Can't Stop Loving Her / I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Radison: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2015
Hi nairalanders, am In a serious relationship but my woman does not care about me and she lacks respect for me. She does not listent to me and many more things. Am tired of the whole thing but my love for her is just too strong for me to move on. I have done a lot for her, faithful to her(never cheated in a two year old relationship), also listens to her. Thing is this; I want to move on because she does not have the character I need in a lady. How do I go about this? Is double dating going to help or what. Please serious and mature answers. Thanks
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by INTROVERT(f): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2015
cutehector please report here. grin
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by falconey(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2015
from your write-up its obvious you are a melancholic guy.

Here is what I think you should do, before I drop my advice here is one of my greatest quote "love is easy to ignore but try functioning properly without it"

Now this should explain what I'm about to type. dude you have to take a break, leave her and don't approach any chick for few months. It will show how strong you are emotionally as a man, it won't be easy I know.

Don't let this love of a thing overwhelmed you, there are lots of great things you can do, if a chick is trying to distract you let her go, it won't be easy but trust me its for the greater good. She is probably taking advantage of you knowing you love her, that's what they do.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by mecuzee(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Love doctor!
INTROVERT:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by heayey(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by donholy28(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2015
She doesn't love u...breakup now before its too late and find d right one for u
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Radison:
Hi nairalanders, am In a serious relationship but my woman does not care about me and she lacks respect for me. She does not listent to me and many more things. Am tired of the whole thing but my love for her is just too strong for me to move on. I have done a lot for her, faithful to her(never cheated in a two year old relationship), also listens to her. Thing is this; I want to move on because she does not have the character I need in a lady. How do I go about this? Is double dating going to help or what. Please serious and mature answers. Thanks
First: You're in a serious relationship with her, but you don't like her character?
Second: You want to "move on", and double dating is the first solution that creeped into your mind?
My verdict: you don't know what you want.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by marieolae(f): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Cut her off completely. Delete her from all your social networks and get busy. Take your mind off her and eventually you'll get over her. Be patient

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by StPete: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2015
I'm sure you're dating a lady within d age range of 17-23 yrs. Most times, girls within these ages are prone to being very abusive, stubborn and hard to control. She'd probably get over it as soon as she crosses that age bracket.

Forget love and let her be. Get someone else to keep ur mind busy or better yet, distract yourself with other things

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2015
RickRichards:

First: You're in a serious relationship with her, but you don't like her character?
Second: You want to "move on", and double dating is the first solution that creeped into your mind?
dats y he is here na,help da op out

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
cheesy lool its a good thing u sabi say na dis kyn topic I dey like

Now op

If ur girlfrnd no dey do u well, away!!!!! Its as easy as that.... Just as falconey hav written, take a break.. 3 months is even too short, +ne year is ok...

Men can do without women... Fact!
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2015
StPete:
I'm sure you're dating a lady within d age range of 17-23 yrs. Most times, girls within these ages are prone to being very abusive, stubborn and hard to control. She'd probably get over it as soon as she crosses that age bracket.

Forget love and let her be. Get someone else to keep ur mind busy or better yet, distract yourself with other things
dats true.... Me sef will soon start dating girls ova my age...
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2015
marieolae:
Cut her off completely. Delete her from all your social networks and get busy. Take your mind off her and eventually you'll get over her. Be patient

Ok.. Clap for yourself.. undecided... Op no need to delete anything.. Just ignore and do other things, learn a new skill , install modern combat (great game), have a beer or two once on a while with ur guys, read something new each day., enjoy life!!
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by marieolae(f): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2015
undecided undecided
He's already finding it hard to get over the lady, so deleting her is the first step. If he sees her picture on his bbm, watsapp etc it will only make him miss her more..
You think say na easy tin undecided
Manuelson:

Ok.. Clap for yourself.. undecided... Op no need to delete anything.. Just ignore and do other things, learn a new skill , install modern combat (great game), have a beer or two once on a while with ur guys, read something new each day., enjoy life!!
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2015
marieolae:
undecided undecided
He's already finding it hard to get over the lady, so deleting her is the first step. If he sees her picture on his bbm, watsapp etc it will only make him miss her more..

He needs to be able to see these things and still carry on with his life.. Wud make him stronger and less susceptible to emotional manipulation from any lady in the future... Its hard.. But must be done
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by marieolae(f): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2015
This guy is emotionally weak, so thats not the way about it. He needs that time to heal and move on. Once he gets over her, it probably won't affect him..For now seeing her around will not help the situation.
Manuelson:

He needs to be able to see these things and still carry on with his life.. Wud make him stronger and less susceptible to emotional manipulation from any lady in the future... Its hard.. But must be done

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Radison:
dis sounds like d story of ma very gud frnd...I hope dis isnt barry...

maybe she claims to b a virgin nd cos u re a gentleman u choose not to disturb her for sexx...
or maybe u re too perfect for her, sometimes u need to hurt d ones u love so as to call dem to order..
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nature8(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2015
RickRichards:

Nawa for you!
Is that the help you've to offer him?
For crying out loud, the dude needs help.. That's why he's here, if you don't have any advice for him you keep quiet..
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nature8(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2015
StPete:

I'm telling you bro, that's fact..
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by ronald4lif(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Double dating ke? Seems like you want to compound your woes. If you must date again you've to cut all ties with the present girlfriend.

Adhere to what Falconey advised.
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by vizkiz: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2015
marieolae:
undecided undecided

Manuelson:

you guys are both right...but it depends on how the OP wants to take it. He might not be strong enough cuz of the love he still have for her (obviously). So deleting her pictures and blocking her contacts will be the very first step(forget about being mature and all that shiit) undecided

Then he can hang out with pals to divert his attention from the chick, and get his heart trained in order to deal with such ish in future
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by misspicy(f): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2015
vizkiz:

you guys are both right...but it depends on how the OP wants to take it. He might not be strong enough cuz of the love he still have for her (obviously). So deleting her pictures and blocking her contacts will be the very first step(forget about being mature and all that shiit) undecided

Then he can hang out with pals to divert his attention from the chick, and get his heart trained in order to deal with such ish in future
Deleting her pictures and contacts should even be d first things he should do,if possible he should delete her number from his head,and he should stay off women for sometime too...get busy,this as always proven to be antidotes for hrtbreak
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by damiloladuke: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2015
get another fellow you love and you will forget everything about her

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by vizkiz: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:

Deleting her pictures and contacts should even be d first things he should do,if possible he should delete her number from his head,and he should stay off women for sometime too...get busy,this as always proven to be antidotes for hrtbreak

yeah true, but can a guy truely stay off women?
Give him 2weeks, he will start missing heR so much!
I guess that is where rebound relationship(s) comes in
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by naijaboiy: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2015
marieolae:
Op need I say more?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Na so e easy to "take a break", "cut her off" ?

Even those who have not been in a relationship that lasted over a year are giving "advice".
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nature8:

Nawa for you!
Is that the help you've to offer him?
For crying out loud, the dude needs help.. That's why he's here, if you don't have any advice for him you keep quiet..
And who are you, Mother Nature?
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nature8(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
RickRichards:

And who are you, Mother Nature?

You can say whatever you like, I've said what I wanna say.. Period!
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nature8:

You can say whatever you like, I've said what I wanna say.. Period!
So this was all about you suffering from PMS? Please transfer your PMS-induced aggression to someone else next time, okay? Okay.
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Radison: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
RickRichards:

So this was all about you suffering from PMS? Please transfer your PMS-induced aggression to someone else next time, okay? Okay.
Please dont quarel on my thread. What I need is advice.
Re: How Do I Stop Loving Her? by Radison: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
I need more opinion. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! My Best Friend Is Double Dating !! / Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. / My Experience With A Notorious Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.