Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,314 members, 7,971,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:28 AM

IBADAN CITY: Introduce Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IBADAN CITY: Introduce Your Business (758 Views)

Access Bank, Remita Introduce Salary Advance Scheme / Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back / Diamond Bank To Re-introduce Stamp Duty Charges. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBADAN CITY: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Hello Ibadan people.

As you all know, Ib city is the next big thing taking shape codedly. Hence, the need to establlish a platform that will make it easy for people to get needed services or goods, informed the creation of this thread.

Tell us about your company, business and the type of services you offer. Most importantly, include your details(contact no, email,blogsite or website, twitter handle or watsapp, etc).

Please note, you must be AVAILABLE 24/7 in ibadan.

Godspeed!

Cc: Bloodline
Re: IBADAN CITY: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2015
DoD media concept.
For your professional photography and video coverage, contact 07038432044.
Re: IBADAN CITY: Introduce Your Business by ebony3soul(m): 1:30am On Aug 13, 2015
hello my wonderful friends all over the world,
my name is Richmind, I am a business person i am also a risk taker. there is a advert i saw here on Nairaland 8 months ago ( HOW TO MAKE #10,000 DAILY), when i saw it i was skeptical about it because of my bad experience, i chatted with the guy later that night and he told me he has been making money from the business for the past 3 months, he showed me his earnings and i was totally convince. i started the business with 36k and believe me this business has been a great blessing to me and my family, pls check the screenshot of my recent earnings below, i make close to 600k from this company monthly and i am just 8 months old in the business......

I AM READY TO ASSIST ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS BUSINESS,AND I AM READY TO GIVE THE TOOLS I AM USING FOR FREE

inbox me on whatsapp 08063156779 for more info .

Re: IBADAN CITY: Introduce Your Business by truvine(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
ebony3soul:
hello my wonderful friends all over the world,
my name is Richmind, I am a business person i am also a risk taker. there is a advert i saw here on Nairaland 8 months ago ( HOW TO MAKE #10,000 DAILY), when i saw it i was skeptical about it because of my bad experience, i chatted with the guy later that night and he told me he has been making money from the business for the past 3 months, he showed me his earnings and i was totally convince. i started the business with 36k and believe me this business has been a great blessing to me and my family, pls check the screenshot of my recent earnings below, i make close to 600k from this company monthly and i am just 8 months old in the business......

I AM READY TO ASSIST ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS BUSINESS,AND I AM READY TO GIVE THE TOOLS I AM USING FOR FREE

inbox me on whatsapp 08063156779 for more info .
i smell something

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice / 3 Principles You Need To Succeed In Any Business / Become A Distributor To International Manufacturer Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.