Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:10 AM

GODFATHER: Atiku's Daughter Becomes Commissioner In Adamawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GODFATHER: Atiku's Daughter Becomes Commissioner In Adamawa State (891 Views)

Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos / Checkout This Atiku's Daughter, Rukaiya's Tweet (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GODFATHER: Atiku's Daughter Becomes Commissioner In Adamawa State by AlexReports(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Big things are easy to get if ya papa na big man. The Adamawa State House of Assembly has approved the nomination of Dr. Fatima Atiku Abubakar, daughter of Atiku Abubakar as a commissioner.

However, there was an anxiety when the lawmakers withheld the confirmation of Mr Ahmad Sajoh, the spokesperson of former Governor Murtala Nyako.

Twelve out of twenty-two nominees were scheduled to appear before the House on Thursday for the first phase of the screening exercise. Ten nominees were present. Mr Muhammad Barkindo, the son of the traditional ruler, Lamido Adamawa, was conspicuously absent.

There has been power tussle between Atiku and Nyako's camp since APC's victory in the last election.

Abdurrahman Abubakar, a member representing Mubi South, urged the House to clear Ahmad Sajoh, describing him as highly competent personality with good track record of service.

However, members of the public, who trooped to the House to witness the screening exercise, were surprised when the Speaker announced that 11 nominees, including Fatima Abubakar and Barkindo were confirmed, leaving out Sajoh without giving any reasons for the decision.
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/08/godfather-atikus-daughter-becomes.html

Re: GODFATHER: Atiku's Daughter Becomes Commissioner In Adamawa State by ELTON123(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2015
I just sidon de watch
Re: GODFATHER: Atiku's Daughter Becomes Commissioner In Adamawa State by Mogidi: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2015
ok
Re: GODFATHER: Atiku's Daughter Becomes Commissioner In Adamawa State by Abugab(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2015
If she merits the position its good not minding who her father is.
It should be about those who are capable to deliver and not those who are there to steal and derail the state.
Re: GODFATHER: Atiku's Daughter Becomes Commissioner In Adamawa State by delishpot: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2015
If I were her I would not mind an even higher office.
If she is good keep her if she is bad, kick her stinking a$$ out. No wayo!

Even if a single family will ruke na8ja for 10000 years and make it prosper, no shaking.
I dont buy into the share and chop attitude of democracy. This year the west will chop, next 4 years its the east, 8 years later the north. Point is they are just passing the cake round and sharing it amongst themselves.
Re: GODFATHER: Atiku's Daughter Becomes Commissioner In Adamawa State by Ugik(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2015
If she's qualified irrespective of been atiku's daughter,i dnt ve a problem with that but my problem is with the dude who was not confirmed cos of power tussle,dats quiet pathetic as the law makers are ready to jeopardize the smooth running of the new administration thru an intentional denial of employing a capable hand as a commisioner all due to power tussle.quiet pathetic.
Re: GODFATHER: Atiku's Daughter Becomes Commissioner In Adamawa State by mikolo80: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
delishpot:
If I were her I would not mind an even higher office.
If she is good keep her if she is bad, kick her stinking a$$ out. No wayo!

Even if a single family will ruke na8ja for 10000 years and make it prosper, no shaking.
I dont buy into the share and chop attitude of democracy. This year the west will chop, next 4 years its the east, 8 years later the north. Point is they are just passing the cake round and sharing it amongst themselves.
finally someone who gets it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GODFATHER: Atiku's Daughter Becomes Commissioner In Adamawa State by neolboy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
The rich gets richer while d poor keep struggling
Re: GODFATHER: Atiku's Daughter Becomes Commissioner In Adamawa State by Vicadonis(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
We ain't surprised

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is A True Patriot To Resist Appointing Corrupt Men, Whether Friend Or Foe / . / Is Nuhu Ribadu An Injudicious Politician?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.