Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

"Why I Raped My Neighbours Daughter," Nairaland Correct Your Headline.Thanks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why I Raped My Neighbours Daughter," Nairaland Correct Your Headline.Thanks (1165 Views)

Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. / Newswatch Magazine Headline About Buhari And PTF: Throwback / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Why I Raped My Neighbours Daughter," Nairaland Correct Your Headline.Thanks by calebbintus: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2015
My attention was drawn to the news headline "WHY 'I' RAPED MY NEIGHBOUR'S DAUGHTER" an alleged sexual assault case that happened between a post utme/admission seeker and a lecturer named Mr Baruba.
Reading through the post the man in question stated "Yes I slept with her but it was consensual." There was No part of the interview where the man admitted he raped her. So where did the "Why 'I' raped my neighbours daughter come from?

Please with the above, is the headline right? Twisting his statement his wrong. The correct headline should be "WHY I SLEPT WITH MY NEIGHBOUR's DAUGHTER" which is what he admitted to in the interview.
Please Nairaland report the right thing and change that headline.

cc Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove and Obinoscopy
Re: "Why I Raped My Neighbours Daughter," Nairaland Correct Your Headline.Thanks by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Yes, he might be lying, but i can see the point you are trying to pass across, that is, as long as that is what he said in the interview, the headline should go towards that line until the court decide that the goat will be going to jail! Seconded!

1 Like

Re: "Why I Raped My Neighbours Daughter," Nairaland Correct Your Headline.Thanks by frankay430(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2015
u av no reason at all
Re: "Why I Raped My Neighbours Daughter," Nairaland Correct Your Headline.Thanks by tpiander: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2015
why is nairaland all about rape these days.

are rapists many here?
Re: "Why I Raped My Neighbours Daughter," Nairaland Correct Your Headline.Thanks by calebbintus: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2015
frankay430:
u av no reason at all

Indeed. The question is "Is the headline correct or not? Answer that first. Social media really full of cases
Re: "Why I Raped My Neighbours Daughter," Nairaland Correct Your Headline.Thanks by osizi06(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2015
It took me some precious time to read the lenghty post hoping to see reasons why he raped her but i couldnt find one.. The mod that did it must have use chelsea dry gin to brush his teeth dis morning grin

1 Like

Re: "Why I Raped My Neighbours Daughter," Nairaland Correct Your Headline.Thanks by zekki: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2015
calebbintus:
My attention was drawn to the news headline "WHY 'I' RAPED MY NEIGHBOUR'S DAUGHTER" an alleged sexual assault case that happened between a post utme/admission seeker and a lecturer named Mr Baruba.
Reading through the post the man in question stated "Yes I slept with her but it was consensual." There was No part of the interview where the man admitted he raped her. So where did the "Why 'I' raped my neighbours daughter come from?

Please with the above, is the headline right? Twisting his statement his wrong. The correct headline should be "WHY I SLEPT WITH MY NEIGHBOUR's DAUGHTER" which is what he admitted to in the interview.
Please Nairaland report the right thing and change that headline.

cc Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove and Obinoscopy
He is a rapist.
Re: "Why I Raped My Neighbours Daughter," Nairaland Correct Your Headline.Thanks by calebbintus: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2015
zekki:
He is a rapist.

I do not support rapists whether proven or not.
Re: "Why I Raped My Neighbours Daughter," Nairaland Correct Your Headline.Thanks by lalasticlala(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
OK thanks

(1)

Obasanjo Is Indirectly Playing A Major Role Fighting War Against Corruption / A Legal Touring Of Taraba Governorship Election Petition Judgement By Ayo Turton / How Abubakar Audu Died.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.