Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Between Your Mom And Your Wife Who Do You Love Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Your Mom And Your Wife Who Do You Love Most (597 Views)

Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)? / Google 'sexy White Mom' And Sexy Black Mom'the Result Is Shocking! / 6 Sex Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Your Mom And Your Wife Who Do You Love Most by biminiflash: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2015
.... Please lets know which of them you as well need most and why.

Biminiflash.com.ng

Re: Between Your Mom And Your Wife Who Do You Love Most by libertyfather(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2015
Foooolish kweshun
Re: Between Your Mom And Your Wife Who Do You Love Most by naijaboiy: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2015
The love a person has for a family member is different from the love he will have for his wife.

One can easily die due to so many factors while the other is very unshaken and can hardly die especially if there is a strong bond.

So they cannot be compared because they are not the same. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Your Wife Who Do You Love Most by Cutehector(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2015
I swear down, if any girl asks me dis question, I will give her a dirty slap... So she will receive sense
Re: Between Your Mom And Your Wife Who Do You Love Most by vizkiz: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2015
considering what mum has done for me so far...mehn, I doubt if there is a wife that can take those risks undecided

2 Likes

Re: Between Your Mom And Your Wife Who Do You Love Most by nawtikid(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Wat a silly, unreasonable, useless question
Re: Between Your Mom And Your Wife Who Do You Love Most by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Maybe cause I'm not close to my mum

But I don't like people who are so obsessed with their mothers. I don't really trust them.

(1) (Reply)

Mature Opinions Needed / My Boobs Makes Me Unique And Happy-says Amanda / Re: Getting A Gf Seems To Be Really Hard- A Few Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.