Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

See What A Mother Is Teaching Her Kid To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Mother Is Teaching Her Kid To Do (1220 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Mother Is Teaching Her Kid To Do by Dospix(m): 10:39am On Aug 08, 2015
A girl just posted this pic of her son smoking Shisha on facebook. I feel this is very wrong and must be condemned in every sense. You don't bring up a child in this manner and expect the child not to be morally bankrupt.

Re: See What A Mother Is Teaching Her Kid To Do by Cutehector(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2015
What is shisha?
Re: See What A Mother Is Teaching Her Kid To Do by frankay430(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2015
fat lie
Re: See What A Mother Is Teaching Her Kid To Do by boombay(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2015
itz not a sin
Re: See What A Mother Is Teaching Her Kid To Do by MARKone(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2015
boombay:
itz not a sin

Oga something dey wrong with you. When you born your own, don't forget to give him weed and probably cocaine to sniff once in a while @ post, that is the height of irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: See What A Mother Is Teaching Her Kid To Do by Dospix(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
boombay:
itz not a sin
Only in your fathers house.
Re: See What A Mother Is Teaching Her Kid To Do by An2elect2(f): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
He is not her child

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Owe No Explanation For / Please Help A Young Girl That Is Striving To Survive!!! / Whats The "Karma" For A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.