Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,316 members, 7,943,778 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive (2102 Views)

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? / Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Demmzy15(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
adullam210:

hmmm
Why do you want to infect my phone with virus? angry

1 Like

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Rilwayne001: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
adullam210:
hmmm
Wetin?
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by adullam210: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Wetin?
Hey!

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Empiree: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Humm, you brothers still at it. You still trying to get these slowpoke (bigots) to reason. I doubt that. They are deaf, dump and blind, isn't?
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Rilwayne001: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Empiree:
Humm, you brothers still at it. You still trying to get these slowpoke (bigots) to reason. I doubt that. They are deaf, dump and blind, isn't?

Obviously.
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by An2elect2(f): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2015
When did Jews become Christians? Even,did they kill in the name of Christ?
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by SalC: 1:08am On Aug 11, 2015
Well I won't start cursing the Israelis here because there is no proof it was actually done by them. All I see is "alleged" and "suspected" which is no solid prove.

That said, who ever has a hand in this crime will surely pay for it.
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Maamin(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2015
Lol..! Jewish terrorist indeed, but I will still wine and dine with a Jew anytime any day than a Palestinian.

Not that I support evil tho! but come on! I mean one misguided Jew cant be used to judge the entire israelite...who are not even the pioneers of Hamas, Al-qaeda, Al shabab , ISIS, Talibans, Hizbollah, and our overgrown homemade local tyrants Bokoharam!

Isshhhhh! Saying those names makes me shiver!

*excuse me I need a hot lipton*
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Rilwayne001: 6:33am On Aug 11, 2015
An2elect2:
When did Jews become Christians? Even,did they kill in the name of Christ?

And who said they are christians or that they kill in the name of christ?? undecided
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Anas09: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
The use of Altiggya is a sin. How can we tell that the people who committed this crime are not Muslims in trying to blacklist the Jews. What will a jew gain by killing a toddler? And, ask the muslims this same question. The muslims hide behind their children to throw bombs into israel. Which is worst? The muslims sentence their kids to dead everyday. Rilwane you shd be ashamed of urself
The muslims are now claiming that ISis are jews, can u beat that?
Right here in NL a muslim has impersonated a christian's Moniker . Can u guess his motive? He will commit acts but the blame will go to the christia whom he impersonated.
Watchout guys, Truthman12 is the real Truthman. Truthman13 is Rilwayne the muslim
Shd I still believe these guys? Impersonation started with their allah, impersonating Yahwey, a demon impersonating angel gabrail. Mohammed impersonating the prophets. Now his followers are everywhere lying shamelessly.
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Rilwayne001: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
I saw your post on the other thread, I just decided not to reply you because you are one of those featherhead members of this section. But since you have decided to bring your stupídity to my thread, I'll dignify your post to see if I can impact some knowledge in your featherhead.

Anas09:
The use of Altiggya is a sin.

What is Altiggya

How can we tell that the people who committed this crime are not Muslims in trying to blacklist the Jews.

What do you mean by the above nonsense? Are you trying to say that those who commited this crime aren't Jewish terrorist when every news media pointed at them?
http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel/.premium-1.670011 http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel/.premium-1.669785 http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/west-of-eden/.premium-1.669463

What will a jew gain by killing a toddler?

Perhaps you should go and ask them. undecided

And, ask the muslims this same question. The muslims hide behind their children to throw bombs into israel.

Any prove for the above?

Which is worst? The muslims sentence their kids to dead everyday.

You don't have any prove for what you say. If muslims sentence their kids to death Everyday, then how many muslims kids do we have left in the world? How many muslims kids were sentenced to death in your area? Please answer this question if you are truthful to yourself.

Rilwane you shd be ashamed of urself

You are the one that need to be ashamed of your miserable self. Defending those who burnt a toddler to death shows that you yourself will do the same if given the opportunity.

The muslims are now claiming that ISis are jews, can u beat that?

As you've asked a foolish question up there, let me ask you too, how can you tell that ISIS are not jews disgusing as a muslim to tarnish the image of islam?

Right here in NL a muslim has impersonated a christian's Moniker . Can u guess his motive? He will commit acts but the blame will go to the christia whom he impersonated.
Watchout guys, Truthman12 is the real Truthman. Truthman13 is Rilwayne the muslim
Shd I still believe these guys?

You should come on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2487859/truthman2013-al-taqiyaa-deception-action to answer this question posed on this matter.

[s] Impersonation started with their allah, impersonating Yahwey, a demon impersonating angel gabrail. Mohammed impersonating the prophets. Now his followers are everywhere lying shamelessly. [/s]

Ignoramus.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Handsome Pastors 2016 In Nigeria / .. / Why I Left Christianity And Why I Want To Go Back Into It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.