Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,135 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:50 AM

Photos From Accident In Delta That Killed 12 Passengers In A Bus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos From Accident In Delta That Killed 12 Passengers In A Bus (1095 Views)

All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo) / FRSC Officer Returns Money Recovered From Accident Victim (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Accident In Delta That Killed 12 Passengers In A Bus by bobonicez: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2015
The horrific and unfortunate accident happened on August 6th around 6pm at Ubulu Okiti Junction in Aniocha South LGA of Delta state. A driver of a commercial bus carrying 14 passengers lost control on the highway as he was trying to avoid a towing van which entered the highway without caution.

The bus, carrying mostly students, and traveling from Asaba to Agbor, unfortunately ran into a stationed trailer parked beside the Express way as he made to avoid the towing van. Of all 15 people in the bus, only 2 survived and are in critical condition at the hospital. The photos after the cut are really horrific so viewer discretion is seriously advised...

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.org/2015/08/photos-from-accident-in-delta-that.html

Re: Photos From Accident In Delta That Killed 12 Passengers In A Bus by 4stylz: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2015
Omg
Re: Photos From Accident In Delta That Killed 12 Passengers In A Bus by eleko1: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2015
sad May we not see evil/die untimely sad.This one is a fatality accident.A result of high speed.Dear Lord Jesus,have mercy on the departed soul sad
Re: Photos From Accident In Delta That Killed 12 Passengers In A Bus by phayvoursky(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2015
SO BAD. AND THOSE BUSES DON'T HAVE MANIFEST. I REMEMBER VIVIDLY WELL, 2 YEARS AGO I TRAVELLED THAT SAME ROUTE.

I INSISTED ON A MANIFEST BUT THE PARK GUYS SAID THEY DON'T USE MANIFEST. NA SO I COME DOWN FROM THE BUS.

FUNNY ENOUGH MOST PASSENGERS WERE SAYING WHAT DO I MEAN BY THAT; I'M I WISHING THEM DEATH?

NOW THE ISSUE ISN'T THE DEATH OF THESE VICTIMS. HOW TO LOCATE THEIR RELATIVES IS THE ISSUE.

LAST BULLET: NEVER EMBARK ON A LONG JOURNEY USING ROAD SIDE VEHICLES AND IF YOU TAKE A BUS FROM A PARK, INSIST ON A MANIFEST.

GOD SAVE US.
Re: Photos From Accident In Delta That Killed 12 Passengers In A Bus by nikkiking(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2015
My God. Rip young blood. My sincere condolences to their families and friends cry cry cry.
Re: Photos From Accident In Delta That Killed 12 Passengers In A Bus by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2015
May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen
Re: Photos From Accident In Delta That Killed 12 Passengers In A Bus by Cavalier: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2015
I wonder why the damage was so much to have killed almost everyone on board the bus if the trailer it hit was stationery. A colossal loss to the families of these students and the others.so much has been lost by just the actions of a careless towing van driver.
Adieu to the deceased!
Re: Photos From Accident In Delta That Killed 12 Passengers In A Bus by Busuyib(f): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
accident shall not be my portion ijn

(1) (Reply)

WONDERFUL!! Meet The Model Without Legs Who Earns Over $1000 Daily Posing In S*x / See What Girls Of Nowadays Wants To Turn Them Selfs To..photos / Guys; Can You Marry A Lady That Has Gone Through This? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.