Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him (954 Views)

Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / Pmb Speaks From London / Bt Jokes Apart Wen Ever He Speaks, I Wait For D Papers To Kn Wat He Actually Sai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by 48noble(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
I'm just wondering if I'm alone...when listening to d PMB speeches....many times I just wait for the papers to understand what he was actually saying.

Lingual franca shocked shocked

Pederal Gwoment oph Naijeria

Cc: Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by jaymejate: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
You think say na only you?
I never watch or listen to his speech completely before. U prefer reading to hearing.

His tongue tho
Re: whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
This what happens when a zooist is d President. Expect more
Re: whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by 48noble(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sorry for d blind...and illiterates who can only hear...

1 Like

Re: whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by SOUNDKING: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eurelaz:
This what happens when a zooist is d President.
Expect more
even his ADC is always battling with laughter out burst whenever the Daura president is speaking......
Re: whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pederal Gwoment oph Naijeria

1 Like

Re: whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by jars9: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
I wonder how they elected him president,blind people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by dokiOloye(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
We warned them against voting an illiterate but they refused.
Now they are claiming his body language alone is doing wonders.
Chaii,there is Godu oooo.

1 Like

Re: whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by shaddoww: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
jars9:
I wonder how they elected him president,blind people everywhere.
one thing u can't deny is dat he speaks better english than u Mr literate
Re: whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by shaddoww: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
48noble:
I'm just wondering if I'm alone...when listening to d PMB speeches....many times I just wait for the papers to understand what he was actually saying.

Lingual franca shocked shocked
understanding lo matter

1 Like

Re: whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by jars9: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
LOL

dokiOloye:
We warned them against voting an illiterate but they refused.
Now they are claiming his body language alone is doing wonders.
Chaii,there is Godu oooo.
Re: whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by dualsurvey: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
jaymejate:
You think say na only you?
I never watch or listen to his speech completely before. U prefer reading to hearing.

His tongue tho
Hmmmmm, it's serious. It doesn't realy matter if u pick his words or not. God does not work by man's eloquence. Infact, he prefers people with heavy tongues at times to deliver his people. Remember Moses? That's God for u.
Re: whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by patrick89(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
shaddoww:
one thing u can't deny is dat he speaks better english than u Mr literate
What is the essence of the spoken english if the most important thing ( Communication) is not there?
I don't listen to him myself! because I don't understand anything from him!

1 Like

Re: whenever PMB speaks, I wait for d papers to understand him by Mekus68: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
OP not only u o. I noticed this drama during his campaign. I wait for the radio/t.v stations to translate his english to English befor I understand him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ooni: Aregbesola Finally Speaks On Monarch’s Status / When The Parade Commandant Has Ph.d In Statistics / The Chad Approach: Fate Of Captured Boko Haramites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.