Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,951 members, 7,969,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:32 PM

Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. (882 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Prevented Jungle Justice In Her Neighborhood In Uyo / Crime Mapping In Nigeria / 7 Ways To Get Rid Of Criminal Elements In Your Neighborhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by Adadio: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Has it ever occurred to you that you can become a millionaire reporting crime and criminals in your neighborhood discreetly? A crime databank to that effect is in the making by federal authorities. In the interim all the major security outfits have votes running into millions for informants.
This is how to become one and smile all the way to your bank.
1.Do an intelligence mapping of your neighborhood. Easy enough.Watch characters who seem to spend all their time partying and spending money with no visible means of livelihood
2.You heard something about how a neighbour
acquired a property from I'll gotten wealth.
3.A public servant on grade level 16 is worth billions of naira
4.A group of young men doing drug deals
powerful people in govt and other.
5. 419 Ring and yahoo boys.
The authorities are waiting for you to come forward with any useful tips.Trusted Departments are waiting eagerly with handsome rewards.Trust me.
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by chocolateme(f): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
In other words. Be an informant and make money and at owners risk.. its OK for one to be very vigilant of his or her security and surroundings but from your points, that sounds like a full intelligence report or undercover agent job on itts own. Do u have any security tips with insurances associated with it?
Very good insight..
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by delishpot: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
I dey come. Make I wear my shoes enter my hood now now now
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by tpiander: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Spying is so lucrative these days.
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by otabuko(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Let me finish this eba first... But then everyone should mind their business and find a better means of sustenance..
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by tpiander: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
In other words. Be an informant and make money and at owners risk.. its OK for one to be very vigilant of his or her security and surroundings but from your points, that sounds like a full intelligence report or undercover agent job on itts own. Do u have any security tips with insurances associated with it?
Very good insight..

What's good about the "insight"?

Sounds more like unjustifiable spying.

1 Like

Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by Adadio: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
Very good insight..
Corruption in the system makes it look as if there are no honest folks out there including in our security outfits.
Your approach for a rv with the agency at first need not be formal.Warm up to the designated officer and later insist on meeting the boss.Prefer to deal with the high ups but check out his profile first.Easy enough.
When contact is established the rest is easy.
There is nothing more desirous than an officer having a 'faceless' guy help him become a crime buster.He takes all the credit and you take the bucks.It works.
Your safety is assured if you avoid contact with foot soldiers in the organization else you will be digging your own grave.
I am ready to answer any more questions please.
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by tpiander: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
What you are describing is what is known as witchcraft.

Why would you just label this tatafo "crime busting" even with no proof or evidence of any crime?
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by Adadio: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
tpiander:
What you are describing is what is known as witchcraft.

Why would you just label this tatafo "crime busting" even with no proof or evidence of any crime?
Busting a crime takes a whole lot i agree.The guilty are afraid.One thread of evidence and the whole Jigsaw can fall into place.Many crooks Dont know what hit them until it is too late.We whine and complain about the theft of our Commonwealth and yet when it comes to doing a little to help someone calls it witchcraft.If you know the number of people who have gone to jail via vital info from good citizens you will begin to have an idea.Thanks buddy.
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by tpiander: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Information sharing does not need to be dressed up as something else.
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by Adadio: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
tpiander:
Information sharing does not need to be dressed up as something else.

A rose by any other name will smell as sweet.The slogan is still 'See something, say something' It is well.
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by tpiander: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Adadio:
A rose by any other name will smell as sweet.The slogan is still 'See something, say something' It is well.

The only way people's pay or income can be seen by folks who are not supposed to have privy to it is from one or more of these sources:

The bank staff

The payroll dept
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by In4matic: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2015
you've got something there. however to convince one, you should be able to share your experience in this regard, else what you have said is fairy tales. op lets talk, i'll pm you. or better yet give me your contact.
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by seangy4konji: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Do you know what they do to rats

You poster is not fully covered you are trying to lure people into their untimely deaths...

It is you people like poster that will still tell the people you went to arrest after collecting money they person who rat them out and then they have to watch their backs for a little time left for them in this world before they are buried alive or one single shot to the back of the head...

You are ignorant of yourself and i will only advice people to face their own lives instead of devil sit down for corner they do hin own thing,you carry torchlite,light candle,hang rechargeable lantern for head deh try go wake devil.

My 50 kobo.
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by In4matic: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
hehehe rats indeed.you sound like a holly wood actor. however on a more serious note, i'd say let the man Adadio speak for himself.
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by tim1256(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tell me more please, this will be interesting since cool money is involved
Re: Do An Intelligence Crime Mapping Of Your Neighborhood And Make Millions. by shotster50(m): 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
SMH Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Michael Nwosu: Stop Cyber-hassling/begging / Major Boko Haram Commander Joins Facebook(PHOTOS) / The Menance Of Omo Onile In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.