Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:38 AM

Turn $200 Into $128537 In A Year, Trading Forex With My Guide. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Turn $200 Into $128537 In A Year, Trading Forex With My Guide. (1066 Views)

Lost Money Trading Forex or Binary? Please Read This / How I Actualized My Project Of $15,000 Trading Forex, Prove Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn $200 Into $128537 In A Year, Trading Forex With My Guide. by kelvindfxguru: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
It is very much possible to turn $200 into $128537 in a year, trading forex with the help of the power of compounding interest, only if you know what you’re doing and with my free professional coaching and mentorship guide.

THE BOOKS OF Proverbs CHAPTER 1 Vs 20-33

"Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying, How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at naught all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord: They would none of my counsel: they
despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil".

Those were the words from Solomon, David's son, king of Israel (he is the wisest and richest man that has ever lived).

Most Christians are already familiar with these proverbs, and might be wondering why I’m repeating them, yes, I repeated them because I am short of words, and also because all the advice has been giving already, so I’ll just go straight to the point.

The Goal will be achieved simply by making 20% weekly returns which will give us 80% Returns Monthly.

See the earning statistics giving below:

1 $200 (you will deposit $200 into your trading account, which will be your equity for the first month)
2 $360 (Will be your equity for the second month)
3 $648 (Will be your equity for the third month)
4 $1166.4 (Will be your equity for the fourth month)
5 $2099.52 (Will be your equity for the fifth month)
6 $3779.136 (Will be your equity for the sixth month)
7 $6802.4448 (Will be your equity for the seventh month)
8 $12244.40064 (Will be your equity for the eight month)
9 $22039.921152 (Will be your equity for the ninth month)
10 $39671.8580736 (Will be your equity for the tenth month)
11 $71409.34453248 (Will be your equity for the eleventh month)
12 $128536.820158464 (Will be your equity for the twelfth month)

I will coach and mentor you to achieve the returns I’ve stated above for free, but you must register through my affiliate link, so that I can get paid as you trade to achieve this goal, since I’m not charging you any fee for this services I would be rendering.

Best regards,

Kelvin Samuel.
Re: Turn $200 Into $128537 In A Year, Trading Forex With My Guide. by jamace(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
My brother, if you know and can achieve what you wrote above, why do you still do affiliate program which can only earn you peanuts? grin

3 Likes

Re: Turn $200 Into $128537 In A Year, Trading Forex With My Guide. by Guarantor(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sir,
I am very much interested but i am a complete novice and i have never place a trade or better stlll you can help me to manage the account while learning.
My mail is a4labi2013@gmail.com
Many Thanks
Re: Turn $200 Into $128537 In A Year, Trading Forex With My Guide. by ComicRelief: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin
jamace:
My brother, if you know and can achieve what you wrote above, why do you still do affiliate program which can only earn you peanuts? grin
grin
jamace:
Re: Turn $200 Into $128537 In A Year, Trading Forex With My Guide. by kelvindfxguru: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
@Jamace, its not compulsory, its just an offer and by the way, this has nothing to do with my personal success, i feel this will help those traders who are struggling and also, what you just said now, shows how myopic you think. i am short of words, as i am very much disappointed with your reply, nevertheless, if i may ask, why is dangote still building new factories and seeking for more business opportunities, after he has already been declared the richest man in Africa? I strongly believe that neither you nor myself is as rich as dangote's janitor, please learn to be humble and not be proud with what you have, so that God can bless you even more, wish you success in your trading career, if you are even one.

@Guarantor, its really sad that i can't manage your account, reason is because there are so many others involved and also you need to have basic knowledge about forex for you to work with me, the opportunity is mostly for those Nigerian traders, that are not making profits consistently.

Note: I know most of you are not experienced in forex, that is why i have decided to coach and mentor you anyway. The opportunity will be possible because i will be the one making all the trading decision, the only thing that is required of you, is to know the basics, which is how to buy/sell, set stop loss/target. I don't think it will be too difficult for you to learn those four basic aspect of forex trading, i have already giving out my forex basic course, if you are interested in this offer,but don't know the basics of forex, you just have to drop your email here and i will send the basic course and advanced course to your email.
Re: Turn $200 Into $128537 In A Year, Trading Forex With My Guide. by eastboy: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
U talk like d platform is ur's or fx is about static gain. Fx is nt hyip pls.
Re: Turn $200 Into $128537 In A Year, Trading Forex With My Guide. by kelvindfxguru: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2015
"The best business in the world is to mind your business"
Warren Buffet

Its time to mind my business, interested traders should call me on 08093812971, as i will be busy doing my thing and not follow this thread again.

(1) (Reply)

DISCO's Declare Force Majeure / MMM- Nigerians Are So Gullible. / Alternative Source Of Income Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.