Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) (1602 Views)

Barrister Ben Onwuka, Self Acclaimed Biafra President Arrested In 2014 (Photos) / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock / Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by calebbintus: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
I write in response to an earlier thread today involving a particular barrister Francis, A self acclaimed First Class Law Graduate from the University of Ilorin Who has Sworn to take down Sahara Reporters for Negative Journalism. We wish him well.

But to set the record straight, this claim not just trample on the hard work and un matched resilence of a Nigerian Student Who holds the first class degree record in the said faculty in the University till date, but also says a lot about the barrister's morality and how much these people view our institutions.

It will be very hard to see a man state boldly before international press that he possess a Degree from Foreign Universities such as Harvard, Yale, Oxford etc without attending such institutions, Reason been that these universities keep records which can be accessed.

For a barrister who claims to reside in Australia to come boldly to the face of our Media and Claim he got a First Class Certificate in the faculty of law from the University Of Ilorin which happen to be the number one rated university in the country show how much some of our people rate the country.

Many of these people believe records are not kept in Nigeria hence it is easy to falsify any claim and sell it out to gullible Nigerians and Nigerian without being caught or called out.

In a way, we expect the media to do some background checks on some of their stories no matter how little before bringing them out to public light especially those stories that directly quote our distinguished institutions and bodies.

If Barrister Francis plans to take down Sahara Reporters let him do so without dragging the name of a Nigerian Institution into it.
And If he disputes that let him begin by displaying the said certificate.

Who knows maybe this said man has been commiting fraud with this said fake claim cum fake certificate.

Either way, big thanks to all Nigerian students and populace who knew the truth and confronted the man with the truth about his frivolous attention seeking claim

http://www.punchng.com/education/with-first-class-in-law-he-breaks-unilorin-jinx/

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by hadura29(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ok.
Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by idolda: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Media especially in Nigeria don't do background check. I'm not saying Francis is saying the truth either.
Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by after1: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
The guy is a first class liar. He said he got his 1st class in 1997 and his own younger brother also had one in 2000. What a shameless liar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by hakeem4(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Who's is lying
Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by tayoxx(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
who I go believe na
Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by Pierocash(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ok. that man was sponsored by Saraki and PDP

1 Like

Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by timijoseph01(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
ok
Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by SimpleVili: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Revive investigative journalism, someone!

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by simp: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Are you kidding me. Let my friends from faculty of law in ilorin come to our rescue nah
Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by idu1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
I knew he was lying...
He cannot deceive the elders...
Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by Crocz(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oh I know "Barrister" Francis...we named him barrister cos he talks too much in his sleep after eating a pot-full eba. He was so dull he can't even right "o" with the bottom of a bottom...he was more like this dude below

Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by calebbintus: 12:01am On Aug 09, 2015
idu1:
I knew he was lying...

He cannot deceive the elders...

Lolz. Nairaland Elders we greet o
Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by biafranqueen: 12:49am On Aug 09, 2015
after1:
The guy is a first class liar. He said he got his 1st class in 1997 and his own younger brother also had one in 2000. What a shameless liar.
Are you gay get off his nuts you disgusting filthy stocker, your so creepy undecided
Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by ibedun: 2:00am On Aug 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Are you gay get off his nuts you disgusting filthy stocker, your so creepy undecided
Biafrabitch where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) by after1: 3:06am On Aug 09, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
[/s]

The cursed shameless albino local a.shewo is here again spewing trash. Your old dada smelling husband is the disgusting being. The old fool that sleep with your daughter, what a cursed family. Spits on your flat head.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has "God's Own State" Finally Woken Up? / . / See What Someone Found In His Newly Purchased Hard Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.