Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

A Pleasant Birthday Message to A friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pleasant Birthday Message to A friend (1863 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Pleasant Birthday Message to A friend by epelumi42(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
When you stop to think of the people around you, you find fate, luck or destiny lurking in the day you first said hi. Over the time you wonder if the journey was worthwhile, but then you throw that in the bin and think of the fun of just having them around you.

It is of Akanke I write today, the unconditionally loved lady whose 'almost' flawless body gets into her head. 'Akanke, the specially born female child of her graceful mother, Abike, the priceless gift of life given
to mankind to protect, Ashake, the expensive
diamond the gods presented to mother earth to be
loved. The child that stands out in the crowd, her
beauty is of matchless standards, the very pretty face
every man must cherish.'

How shall I describe her?
Take your seat by the sea bed, supported by many broken rocks and watch the sun go down in the evening rush; imagine the ecstasy of beholding sea waves in the distance and the orange glow of sunset. Such calm and heavy tide is that which describes the fiery but peaceful lady I celebrate today.

How else?
Talk of the glamorous look, the beautiful shade of riverside palm trees striking the air with a comforting rhythm which sends you into the hypnotic bliss of perfect world. Paint the beautiful picture of cute yellow chicks, covered with the fluffy feathers of a mother hen, maybe then the image of this lady will make sense to you.

Another is the image of a white chicken, beautiful to wit, big enough to oppress, smart enough to run. Let its head hang in the air, the pride in her eyes, the gentleness of her feathers, the sharpness of her beak.

The image of sugar, white and beautiful, sweet and desirable, friend of some, enemy of few.

Maybe or not birthdays are to be celebrated, its acceptance undisputed, and speaking of frivolity, it is only weird that the sky today refused to turn green.

Over 365 days, a full blown revolution has brought her to another age. The moon gleams share the tale, the starry glows lift the heart, the suns rays shine the way, the gentle breeze sends the calm, the silent rush joins the celebration - a woman born on a day the 8th day of the 8th month.

Happy birthday to my friend, chicken, sugar and Akanke. May I always be there to tease you.

Lots of love.
#Altarboy

1 Like

Re: A Pleasant Birthday Message to A friend by XavierBlue(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
lolz

XavierBlue
Re: A Pleasant Birthday Message to A friend by epelumi42(m): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2015
XavierBlue:
lolz

XavierBlue
Its funny? Being called chicken be also be pleasant. grin

(1) (Reply)

Want To Go Into A Relationship But Can't Trust Any Guy Or Myself To Do So. / True Or False / African Girl Amanda Sexy Pictures Leaked By Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.