Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,602 members, 7,941,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends (1295 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Opinion Girls Only; Girls Which Do You Prefer? / Honest Opinion (girls Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Eden007(m): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eden007:
bro you are so on point. Girls work with the notion of not putting all eggs in one basket. The nigguh would just be wasting his time. Please ladies, if you don't find a guy attractive enough to sleep with, don't even give him your contact. Reason is that, the end point of any guy asking you out is to sleep with you.
You hear ladies complain of rape here and there...i'm surprised why a girl would be 'just friends' with a guy. Don't you have male cousin's? Don't you have brothers? What on earth do you have to offer a guy apart from sex that a guy can't get from his sisters and female cousins..? Ladies please leave guys alone and stick to your boyfriend. Stop 'friendzoning' so that you wouldn't be raped. Yes, there's no way a guy would just be friends with you without thinking of sex..it's impossible. Besides, you have virtually nothing else to offer him. I once told a girl that i'm not ready to have just friends with a lady because I have a lot of female cousins to gist with, sisters to play with. If we ain't having sex then there's no point of us wasting time. It's simple! Solution to girls problem, stop friendzoning guys for favours!! You wouldn't be raped trust me.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by ladyF(f): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
undecided Hmmmm
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Cutehector(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Abeg whch cemetery this op resurrect frm

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by ibk4luv(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
I think this dude needs help
probably he his an escapee from yaba apa left

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Dahjhi: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Op I got ur point o... It will look like crap 2 dem... Cus they are ALL guilty of this... They make one special n other Spares, meanwhile they may also be a spare in the heart of d one they make Special... #WhichEvaRocksYourBoat #EnjoysTillOffersLasted

#Retires2Bed

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Brugo(m): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol. Calm down. I have many friends who are girls. And they are just friends.
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by DuchessLily(f): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:

The guy dey talk his mind ooo grin
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
DuchessLily:

The guy dey talk his mind ooo grin
na him b say him mind dey confused
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Eden007(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dahjhi:
Op I got ur point o... It will look like crap 2 dem... Cus they are ALL guilty of this... They make one special n other Spares, meanwhile they may also be a spare in the heart of d one they make Special... #WhichEvaRocksYourBoat #EnjoysTillOffersLasted

#Retires2Bed
bro you are so on point. Girls work with the notion of not putting all eggs in one basket. The nigguh would just be wasting his time. Please ladies, if you don't find a guy attractive enough to sleep with, don't even give him your contact. Reason is that, the end point of any guy asking you out is to sleep with you.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Eden007(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
You guys don't get my point.. now tell me what a girl offers you apart from sex?
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by lekjons(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
op, yo konji stricken nigga!
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Dahjhi: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eden007:
bro you are so on point. Girls work with the notion of not putting all eggs in one basket. The nigguh would just be wasting his time. Please ladies, if you don't find a guy attractive enough to sleep with, don't even give him your contact. Reason is that, the end point of any guy asking you out is to sleep with you .
WRONG
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Eden007(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishilove.
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by lekjons(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
ibk4luv:
I think this dude needs help probably he his an escapee from yaba apa left
yeah from ward 17

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by wordbank(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Lmaoo
Hin brain dey hibernate
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by wordbank(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2015
Eden007:
You hear ladies complain of rape here and there...i'm surprised why a girl would be 'just friends' with a guy. Don't you have male cousin's? Don't you have brothers? What on earth do you have to offer a guy apart from sex
Abeg na advice abi na insult abi na joke
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2015
I dy feel u jare op.last tym i went 2a guyz aus,broke ass nigga gave me fanta i quickly sip am e came close,kiss me m lyk wtf ma lip was just dead dude has mouth odor sf next tin i eard was do u want sex? I said no

was xo apy e ddnt force,e cudnt anyway cos na tight jeans i wear

advice 2ma gals
dnt go 2his aus alone
eat until u belle full 4ur aus
tell ur frnds n family whr u goin
wen u get 2his place tell him u b goin in d next 20min or u av oda place 2go
pretend 2make a call informin dem whr u at
dnt wear skimpy dresses ie it wud b easy 4d beast 2reach ur panties
dnt eat anytn at his place,e mit drug u
1last tip m kipin 2masf(gals pm if u wana no)it works

all d best gals,av a rape free lyf

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by cyprus000: 12:04am On Aug 09, 2015
Eden007:
You hear ladies complain of rape here and there...i'm surprised why a girl would be 'just friends' with a guy. Don't you have male cousin's? Don't you have brothers? What on earth do you have to offer a guy apart from sex that a guy can't get from his sisters and female cousins..? Cramjones, please leave guys alone and stick to your boyfriend. Stop 'friendzoning' so that you wouldn't be raped. Yes, there's no way a guy would just be friends with you without thinking of sex..it's [b]impossible[/b]Besides, you have virtually nothing else to offer him. I once told a girl that i'm not ready to have just friends with a lady because I have a lot of female cousins to gist with, sisters to play with. If we ain't having sex then there's no point of us wasting time. It's simple! Solution to girls problem, stop friendzoning guys for favours!! You wouldn't be raped trust me.
[size=13pt]
It is very possible.

I lived with my GF in the same room for two yrs.
during my secondary school dayz.
and I never touched her nor made any advances,until we passed out from school.

On the flipside: dat doesn't mean that I don't shine congo,when need be.

Its all about self control bro.

On the flipside again: if you be person wey conji dey make decision for.
Make sure you set record straight on the kind of relationship you want.
not beating around the bush.
Dats what makes you a real . It gives no room for friendzoning.

Infact,friendzoning is has a result of placing too much importance on one person.

Never let your fellow human think that they are doing you a favour by being with you.

Be ready to dump anybody in your life,whether relative or associates.
[/size]
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by shaboti: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2015
Its only a dog that sees no use for a female asides sex.

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by yungbillionaire(m): 12:18am On Aug 09, 2015
@op itz quite unfortunate u think dis way, it only goes to show how shallow ur level of reasoning is for u to make such comments....in fact, in my defence bro, i tink most atimes d reverse is d case cuz i hav had female friends hitting on me(pls no offense to our ladies)....back to d mata, pls my dear op, girls can keep male friends and vice versa, witout any form of intimacy wat so ever.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by osaslord500(m): 12:22am On Aug 09, 2015
Ladies were virtually made for men. Take it or leave .
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by libertyfather(m): 12:23am On Aug 09, 2015
op is right, there's this yoruba saying that ere kini aja mba ekun se?, meaning what kinda play is dog doing with lion? mind you same apply to Adam and Eve first man and woman ever

Even as friend goes on intention changes except the girl is not attractive

Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by tony1918(m): 12:28am On Aug 09, 2015
@classicB hope you can see the topic...so you will not be shouting of rape up and down..
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 09, 2015
osaslord500:
Ladies were virtually made for men. Take it or leave .
Ladies were made to be a companion and a support to men, not to be treated as a sex item
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Eden007(m): 5:06am On Aug 09, 2015
Crystal5:

Ladies were made to be a companion and a support to men, not to be treated as a sex item
Listen babe, if you ain't my gf or wife keep your companionship to yourself! I have cousins and sisters.
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Eden007(m): 5:10am On Aug 09, 2015
yungbillionaire:
@op itz quite unfortunate u think dis way, it only goes to show how shallow ur level of reasoning is for u to make such comments....in fact, in my defence bro, i tink most atimes d reverse is d case cuz i hav had female friends hitting on me(pls no offense to our ladies)....back to d mata, pls my dear op, girls can keep male friends and vice versa, witout any form of intimacy wat so ever.
guy stop pretending! Except the girl isn't attractive that's when you'd not imagine sex with her. Even at that, with time you'd. Niggas stop this self control shit! NO GUY CAN BE JUST FRIENDS WITH LADY! Girls want to eat their and have it. You wouldn't come close to rape if you go out only with a guy you also find attractive! Stop USING men, else you'd get punished! After all the investments he did on you, you expect to go that way? No! Sister!
Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eden007:
Listen babe, if you ain't my gf or wife keep your companionship to yourself! I have cousins and sisters.
So you're so-called cousins and sisters are not good for anything else than for sex to other guys? They're really lucky to have a brother/cousin that has that type of mentality. The truth is that you're a sex addict, go to see a psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Eden007(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Crystal5:

So you're so-called cousins and sisters are not good for anything else than for sex to other guys? They're really lucky to have a brother/cousin that has that type of mentality. The truth is that you're a sex addict, go to see a psychiatrist
Please can you tell me what you have to offer in a relationship with a guy you are not married to or dating? The problem is that girls love to hear lies. Don't be deceived by what guys tell you. Please answer the question, maybe it'd change my perception and I wouldn't need a psychiatrist again.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Girls Stick To Your Boyfriends Guys Natuarally Cant Keep Casual Friends by Eden007(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Crystal5:

you still don't have an answer for me? Please stop mingling with guys you don't find attractive to avoid rape! Stop toiling with a nigguh's emotion!!

(1) (Reply)

Breakups And Revenge / Signs He Truly Likes You / Missing These Folks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.