Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,372 members, 7,950,780 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

What If Men Claimed Rape When They Are Seduced By Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Men Claimed Rape When They Are Seduced By Women? (376 Views)

Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / My Landlady Seduced Me, But I Saw This In Her Vagina (graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Men Claimed Rape When They Are Seduced By Women? by tpiar: 1:11am On Aug 09, 2015
Or if they claimed rape and pulled out just when the woman is about to get her groove on?
Re: What If Men Claimed Rape When They Are Seduced By Women? by coolebux(m): 1:17am On Aug 09, 2015
Mogbe grin
Whose ox is gored
Re: What If Men Claimed Rape When They Are Seduced By Women? by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 09, 2015
tpiar:
Or if they claimed rape and pulled out just when the woman is about to get her groove on?

grin you kno dat wen their pitch has reached one kin high note
Baddoo osha grin
Re: What If Men Claimed Rape When They Are Seduced By Women? by Gurgle(f): 1:19am On Aug 09, 2015
but they can claim na

sometimes the woman did force them but they didn't see anything wrong in it, although the lady was wrong
Re: What If Men Claimed Rape When They Are Seduced By Women? by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 09, 2015
smh

(1) (Reply)

Talkativess: Men Vs Women / Make Some Cash / Who Would You Save?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.