Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess (15843 Views)

Senators, Reps Share N46 Billion Annually- Daily Trust / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by Judolisco(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Arbi oloshi la won eleyi ni when Dem enter

3 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by coolted(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
i think we all agree that the country is in autopilot.

3 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by fattbabakay(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
chilling tinz

2 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by aenero(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
All this silly reps sef,what law did they pass that affected d common man that they are going for recess... Funny lots

2 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by PassingShot(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
This is pure nonsense!

Where are the so-called civil pressure groups when you need them?

What have they done since their election to justify the huge pay they earn let alone going on recess after every two weeks?

3 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by captianfreeman(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
tayebest:

Source: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/news/21590-senators-reps-to-embark-on-4-weeks-recess
Na their way. Let them go and squander their wardrobe allowance.

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by bonechamberlain(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
useless country.. in Texas more than 1000 bills have been signed by the governor only this year. here in Nigeria senators are more concerned with their pockets getting filled than to present bills.

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by OneOpinion: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
this is not annoying.wait till u hear recess allowance.

3 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by Fourwinds: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Abugab:
Another recess haven done nothing again?
With the constant recess these guys are going on I don't think they will work full two months at the end of their tenure of four years?
Yet the get paid fully for doing nothing.
Our legislators are jokers in this dispensation
grin
Abugab:
Another recess haven done nothing again?
With the constant recess these guys are going on I don't think they will work full two months at the end of their tenure of four years?
Yet the get paid fully for doing nothing.
Our legislators are jokers in this dispensation
Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by tayebest(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
captianfreeman:
Na their way. Let them go and squander their wardrobe allowance.
Them jus dey chop our money!
Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Atimes, i just see democracy in Nigeria as scam.

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by Fourwinds: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
The 8th National Assembly led by APC's Saraki/Dogara has the potential to be the most clueless and the worst ever.
just look at urself. when d leadship of APC disagreed on d choice of Saraki., was it not ur PDP senators dat connived to elect him senate predident. think...use ur brain to think
Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by strongerthaneva(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
The 8th National Assembly led by APC's Saraki/Dogara has the potential to be the most clueless and the worst ever.
Mr barcanista barcelona who told u that?they will come effective sooner or later pkay..Saraki is PDP /APC while dogara is fully committed..

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
What ve they inorder to embark on recess? Recess s a time to rest afta much work. #parttimelegislature

2 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by smartleo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
tayebest:

I thought you solemnly endorse saraki as Sen. President? undecided
Bacanista or what is ur name sef you always talk from the both side of the mouth,yeye PDP e-warrior.
Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by Xano(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
tayebest:
Saraki na scam!

And salary go still dey enter?? SMH

hafeeanubasy:
Seriously, these people just collect money

Senate and House of Reps have not received their salary since after the elections.
Some don't want to say, but it seems they are intent to indirectly get PMB's attention before they go public.

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by Badonasty(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dem just dey chop free money
Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by ajebuter(f): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
God punish these legislators!

What impact have they made on the citizenry since their inauguration in June?

And they have already observed 2 long recesses and they will get paid from my hard earned tax!

Thunder go fire all of una and una families oh!

Awon oloshi buruku.

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by Btoyob(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
angry Again ?
Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by oduwani: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Can we replace this arm of government with traditinal rulers?
Atleast we will save alot of cost.

2 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by tayebest(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
Xano:

Senate and House of Reps have not received their salary since after the elections.
Some don't want to say, but it seems they are intent to indirectly get PMB's attention before they go public.

Bros, how you tak know??

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by crystalzoe: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
omenka:
And so shall this useless trend continue until we find a way of having them receive part-time salaries just as they work part-time. angry

It has become so bad one hardly even notice any difference when they reconvene and when they go on recess. angry

Awon Ole buruku.
for the first and probably the only time I agree with u
Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by vizboy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Biro Thieves we have as Senators And Rep Members.

APC And PDP All The Same.

Thieves

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by Christianwalase: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
That is how it is when they dont have any clue of any bill they want to innitiate. Always clueless houses. Smh..
Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by yemmynoni: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
[i][/i]like say them dey work self
Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by front247: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
All dis people are not serious, we only need d senate, house of rep should be scrapped this country is too wasteful

2 Likes

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by 989900: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
This is not funny anymore.

Resume: 28th July. Vacate: 14th August.

Get paid.

Go on 4 weeks 'vacay'.

Who does that?!!

We need to get on this scammers' case.
Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by 989900: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
oduwani:
Can we replace this arm of government with traditinal rulers?
Atleast we will save alot of cost.

Absolutely!

1 Like

Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by samofson: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
NASS is a joke!!!! Although recess doesn't necessarily mean a holiday or vacation, I can bet my last kobo that these set of rogues will be on a jolly for the next 6 weeks whilst the economy of Nigeria continues its downward spiral to oblivion.

Please in 2019 let us make NASS our number one priority. Let's use our votes to only vote credible individuals and forget about voting along party lines.

I am so piss3d !!!!!! These guys really think we are all buffoons.
Re: Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Mr barcanista barcelona who told u that?they will come effective sooner or later pkay..Saraki is PDP /APC while dogara is fully committed..
Saraki is 100% APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAKE RICE: Lagos State To Adopt One-man-one-bag Purchase Policy / Ijaw Side Of The Biafra-nigeria Conflict-must WATCH!!! / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Esan Central & North East Wards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.