Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,831 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) (57701 Views)

Ten Niger-Delta Avengers Members Arrested By The Army (Photo) / Buhari And A Friend Before Joining Army (Photo) / Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Fourwinds: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2015
Lord have mercy. civilians are in trouble
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by uchwar1: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:
It's a norm in the military... Mostly during AWOL of low ranks...
pls be cautious of what u say. U just lied. There is AWOL procedures for AWOL cases
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:

The high degree of discipline in the army

How can you describe this regress into bestiality as discipline?
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2015
Deltagiant:
Nigeria army with all the brutality was yet to win a single war (without foreign help) in her supposed territory.

Empty intimidators!

Don't mind them. They're only good when it comes to maltreating and manhandling defenseless civilians.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Aitee1: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2015
sluk:

how far

I dey oh, you've gone back to your ways nah no wahala I'm on observed mood lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by uchwar1: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2015
I doubt if this guy is a soldier. It is either he was caught impersonating. Phones are not allowed during training.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2015
This is one of the reasons developed countries like USA and others finds it difficult to sale arms to Nigeria/Nigeria military. Extra judicious killing and mal-treatment to humanity even to their own boy is just the point.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by kuuljay(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2015
dapsoneh:
This is not discipline, this is rubbish. Caan you tell me what this contributes to their training?
imagine bokoharam catches a soldier and they want him to give out vital information what you have seen here is child's play.so it's part of training and discipline to toughen a soldier and if you think developed countries don't do it? pls do a little research on Russian military extreme drills
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2015
uchwar1:
pls be cautious of what u say. U just lied. There is AWOL procedures for AWOL cases
And have We said anything contradictory?
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Deltagiant: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Don't mind them. They're only good when it comes to maltreating and manhandling defenseless civilians.

Very much correct. Thanks Dearpreye!
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by emeraldo56(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2015
gassdon:
This is one of the reasons developed countries like USA and others finds it difficult to sale arms to Nigeria/Nigeria military. Extra judicious killing and mal-treatment to humanity even to their own boy is just the point.
Ignorance kill
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2015
If u have never been in the military or have no insight into their moo then u wouldn't understand this. Why do you think it takes a lot for a soldier to crack under pressure. They train for endurance and the ability to mentally block out pain. That is why they are tough as nails.

Go and check out what soldiers in russia and the usa go through before they can be proud men at arms. If they do not go through thid then any tom dick or harry can join the force but such actions such as this ensure that only a select and ready few dare join.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by famzynet: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2015
bushdoc9919:

When I and the siblings were little....me mum went to buy forms for entrance exam into command schools from a military base.

The soldier selling the forms was a friend of my mum's so she stayed to talk briefly.

The gent tried to encourage my mum to buy NMS (Nigerian Military School) forms for moi and my bro.

Meanwhile......not far away....two soldiers were undergoing ''military discipline.''

My mum did not buy the NMS forms.

You de lucky, otherwise na your back nairalanders for de comment so.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2015
gassdon:
Google on American SEALs training and British SAS training then know what sup there... Stop making everything about Nigeria seems bad... Pele
Deltagiant:

Very much correct. Thanks Dearpreye!

Where have you been?
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2015
naijadeyhia:
If u have never been in the military or have no insight into their moo then u wouldn't understand this. Why do you think it takes a lot for a soldier to crack under pressure. They train for endurance and the ability to mentally block out pain. That is why they are tough as nails.

Go and check out what soldiers in russia and the usa go through before they can be proud men at arms. If they do not go through thid then any tom dick or harry can join the force but such actions such as this ensure that only a select and ready few dare join.
Please enlighten them more...
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by uchwar1: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
I got this photo from a friend of mind who is a military man.

The high degree of decipline in the army

http://www.naijabiggists.com/2015/08/nigerian-military-design-back-of-army.html
oga, did ur friend tell u who the person in the picture is? This ur so called friend is an impostor. This cannot happen in Nigeria Army. No physical contact my friend. Stop posting rubbish here
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by sluk(m): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Aitee1:

I dey oh, you've gone back to your ways nah no wahala I'm on observed mood lipsrsealed

am
repentant
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Aitee1: 10:29am On Aug 09, 2015
sluk:

am
repentant

Mekop undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Deltagiant: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2015
dearpreye:

Where have you been?

My brother, i've been much around. Keeping quiet...not so happy with latest events

Well, there's hope...
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2015
famzynet:

You de lucky, otherwise na your back nairalanders for de comment so.

I tell ya. grin
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by famzynet: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2015
naijadeyhia:

As a graduate with no job I be de think to join army but if this na the training de wan give me after my suffer for school,then being jobless is a prefered option.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2015
Deltagiant:

My brother, i've been much around. Keeping quiet...not so happy with latest events

Well, there's hope...

No sensible person, especially from our region, should be happy with this contraption that was wickedly designed to achieve what is currently doing. It's depressing and sad.

But there's hope.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by kuuljay(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2015
uchwar1:
oga, did ur friend tell u who the person in the picture is? This ur so called friend is an impostor. This cannot happen in Nigeria Army. No physical contact my friend. Stop posting rubbish here
which nigerian army are you talking about? don't say what you don't know bro
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by oluamid(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2015
kannymoore:
All the posters above me are just yarning rubbish!

You think being a soldier na beans!??

This one small sef!

Go and read up on the rigorous depths of punishment the men of most military outfits of the world pass through before becoming full-fledged soldiers,its thern you'll understand that what that Naija soldier inthe above pix has just undergone is only moin-moin!

Hey Mr military man, we "bloody civilians" know what discipline means. We also know torture and inhuman treatment when we see one.

Food for your thoughts: ever wondered why the US military despite its high standards of discipline never indulge in physical abuse of its men?

Discipline is not inflicting corporal punishment. QED.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Deltagiant: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2015
dearpreye:

No sensible person, especially from our region, should be happy with this contraption that was wickedly designed to achieve what is currently doing. It's depressing and sad.

But there's hope.

Yes, there is. But we need to reappraise our journey in the contraption. Bring our region together and stick to our guts. It needs determination and discipline in the face of the desperate attempts to buy our conscience.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by hadura29(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Transferring of aggression is all I foresee sad

Dear Lord, watch over me and every member of my family from such army man embarassed

Bros you fall my hand, he remain psalm 91, 27.... Ahhhhn ahhhhn

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

SURELY... GOD'S GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW MEsad ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFEsad AND I SHALL DWELL IN D PRESENCE OF D LORD, FOREVER, AMEN! sad
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2015
Everyone here should read this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agoge

This is the model being utilized by every military outfit worldwide. Spartans set a standard and a model.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by uchwar1: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:

And have We said anything contradictory?
yes! It is not a norm in NA to beat up sldrs incase of AWOL. They are charged and wen found guilty, their bank accts can be frozen. Bro, there is no physical contact in NA.
Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by Etizz: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2015
For waitin? I dey mad? Waitin go make me allow dat kinda punishment up on myself? I rather quit d system..... Shwooooooo..... Dat is too much na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Design The Back Of An Army ( Photo ) by kraftykc(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2015
Woo-hoo... That's the NMS standard! unprotected wazzing!!

All my ex-boys in the house make some noise!

That said, this wazzing gotta evolve, we don't get sense pass this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Militant Leader Kills 6 Tompolo Men In Delta State / Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.