Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,476 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

#thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(2) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(2) (639 Views)

Report From Boomplay Revealed 2.5 Millions Nigerians Use Their Music App / Glo Network Is Finally Back (Photos) / #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(2) by engineroom007: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Basically, since #THEHOTTESTONE is an improvement of the Infinix Hot, it will definitely offer more than the HOT.

I expect the 2GB ram with Quad core 1.3GHz Processor as labelled on the pack to deliver very quick responses to required processes. Come to think of it, it’s as if Infinix is making 2GB ram a standard on all their latest models now, Zero2 and HotNote Pro come with 2GB ram.

I have also heard that the price will be very attractive.

I am determined to test one soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(2) by Dlee1(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2015
The phone looks appealing.

1 Like

Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(2) by sluk(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2015
yeah
Re: #thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(2) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 09, 2015
Will d standard upto dt of hotnote, since dis is an improvement of hot?
engineroom007:
Basically, since #thehottestone is an improvement of the Infinix Hot, it willdefinitely offer more than the HOT.

I expect the 2GB ram with Quadcore 1.3GHz Processor as labelled on the pack to deliver very quickresponses to required processes. Come to think of it, it’s as if Infinix ismaking 2GB ram a standard on all their latest models now, Zero2 and HotNote Pro come with 2GB ram.

I have also heard that the price will be very attractive.
I am determined to test one soon.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Files I Deleted From My Sd Android / Iphone 6s And Iphone 6s Plus With 3D Touch Display Launched / How Was/is Your Experience With Tecno R7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.