Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! (1585 Views)

Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? / Haa! Couple Breaks Internet With Naked Vacation Pictures (SEE) / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by Andyblaze: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2015
[b]
Good morning everyone
there is something bothering for a while now it about
a popular female nigerian musician we dated few months before I
left to europe after some years we met again in
europe when she came for show but before she came
we were able to contact each other through
whatsapp so when she arrived in europe she invited
me over fortunately she was close to the country I live
I went to see her for old times sake the moment we
saw each other it was like love again we had fun for
two days so I return back to my place we still kept
talking more on skype on phone all nice but when she
return back to Africa though we still talk almost every
day on skype and phone lastly she became cold and
when I ask her what went wrong she kept complaining
She's busy I try to understand the nature of her job
then I ask about us and the reply she gave me was
now she's busy and she don't think she can handle
relationship at the moment that I should give him
time I said okay because am not even in nigeria I
can't be travelling often there but what is bothering
lastly the way she reply my message she takes
sometime up to 3 hours to reply a simple good
morning. This is someone I knew even before she got
signed into a big record label. I'm thinking of stop
writing to her.please insult is allowed it part of
advice
what should I do.I don't want to mention her stage
name.thanks

angry angry
♦•♦#BITG♦•♦ [/b]

Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by bruno419(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Chai,#alchohol is not really good on Sunday morning

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by Hawlahscho(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Boss, you forgot to put sourcesad

http://m.naijapals.com/confess.php?id=62763

don't mention, what are friends for sad

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by iceberylin(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2015
I saw he ,and she in your post..

You dating a Hermaphrodite undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by illiad: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2015
K
Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2015
go and bath on top of transformer smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by hadura29(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2015
bruno419:
Chai,#alchohol is not really good on Sunday morning

I need one right now coz redemption camp traffic one kill me....

Yikes!!!
Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by naijaboiy: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Andyblaze long time. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by misspicy(f): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2015
Crazy fellow,who dash monkey banana
Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by Applaner: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2015
afta u don give her STD,
u still want her to communicate
Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by stan241(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2015
Andy blaze and mr cork were given birth to in the same hospital that i can confirm

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by Dalyjay(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Funny boy
Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by wordbank(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2015
Andyblaze na who tell u ds story
Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2015
undecided
Re: I Am Dating This Popular Nigerian Musician (pictures)...see Our Problem! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
If you are finding it difficult to
submit your application for the
NDDC oil spill management training read this thread

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Every Woman Should Enroll In Martial Art / Between Pussy And Buttocks Which One Is More Sweatier To Suck On Bed / PHOTOS: Couple Died Having Sex In Hot Tub Days Before Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.