Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,468 members, 7,971,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep (41005 Views)

See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / My Sister Calls My Boyfriend’s Name In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by eniorisha(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
To me, u av dated d wrong person. The issue of not available in d day shldnt be of serious challenge if u both r meant for eachother. Except u don't make urself available for him to call u late into d evening or in d night. u can still communicate, to me, b4 midnight for d sake of ur rlshp. Even if u r to go ur own separate ways, he shouldn't have bounced back to ur sister. He ought to respect u. I hope I don't talk outta of point here. Op apology for being harsh a bit.
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by SmartMugu: 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
This story though lipsrsealed

Is his name Hercules or so unique that your sister can't meet someone with the same name? And what are you doing listening to other people sleeping? That's creepy.
I couldn't help but laugh.Hercules in Nigeria. Weird name. Good one. Lol
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by chris4gold(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
whether dat guy dey scrool your sis for her dream.

But wait a minutes, say na only your bf dey bear dat name?
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ur sista must be sleeping with ur boyfrnd in her dreams
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by stan241(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
Afroconnect:

Not calling a lady for 3days does not indicate absence of love.

I'm sorry but no matter how "busy" you are, one can easily spare at least 5minutes to check up on loved ones, 3days is too long in my opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by cytellProperty: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2015
What do you expect. She is playing the role you could not play. Really she is helping you out and you need to thank and appreciate her for this. Good sister.
damiloladuke:
This was sent in to my blog www.wenogetjob.com

Hello sir, am Folake and am a banker with one of the Top Micro Finance Banks. My work recently has been taking a lot of time and so this has taken a toll on my relationship with my boyfriend of 3 years. He keeps complaining that have not been having his time, as I don't pick his calls most time during office hours. But he refused to believe the phone is not always with me at that time. We submit our phones at resumption of work to avoid distractions.

Late in June, we began to have serious conflicts as we would go days without contacting eachother. But we always found a way to reconcile. But since the 3rd week of July, we have not spoken, which made me believe we are done with eachother.

But what now baffles me is that since last week, my younger sister has been mumbling his name in her sleep. Have not really confronted her. But it happened again this night.

Could it be that they are seeing eachother? I can't stand the thought that my ex is seeing Lade.

Please, I need advice on what to do please.

http://www.wenogetjob.com/2015/08/could-my-sister-be-dating-my-boyfriend.html
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by stan241(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
dimssy:
I feel looking at it from the lady's end,calling isnt the way forward,even if he still loves her and call,its obvious she wouldnt pick....i feel work through the week,have fun during weekends and gist more about the intent of the heart

More reasons why there should be ample time for effective communication during the week since she's too busy, talking on phone to loved ones after a long day can help negate the effect of not having his time during the week cus of work
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by prof12(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
She no be kpako na.

I believe Lade must be a beautiful lady na.
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Rexnegro(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
damiloladuke:
This was sent in to my blog www.wenogetjob.com

Hello sir, am Folake and am a banker with one of the Top Micro Finance Banks. My work recently has been taking a lot of time and so this has taken a toll on my relationship with my boyfriend of 3 years. He keeps complaining that have not been having his time, as I don't pick his calls most time during office hours. But he refused to believe the phone is not always with me at that time. We submit our phones at resumption of work to avoid distractions.

Late in June, we began to have serious conflicts as we would go days without contacting eachother. But we always found a way to reconcile. But since the 3rd week of July, we have not spoken, which made me believe we are done with eachother.

But what now baffles me is that since last week, my younger sister has been mumbling his name in her sleep. Have not really confronted her. But it happened again this night.

Could it be that they are seeing eachother? I can't stand the thought that my ex is seeing Lade.

Please, I need advice on what to do please.

http://www.wenogetjob.com/2015/08/could-my-sister-be-dating-my-boyfriend.html
Then call her own boyfriend name awake na then case close..lol just kidding tho...well maybe she like ur guy and possibly they might be fond of themselves and no string whatsoever attached....aside that try to compare The guy number and look for texts from him in ur sis fone if found then sometin is fishing...
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Lewismartins69: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is his name Hercules or so unique that your sister can't meet someone with the same name? And what are you doing listening to other people sleeping? That's creepy.
she's a witch
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Lolz hold cane if she mention the name you give pai pai

grin grin grin grin
walahi, na badboi yu be grin
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by adejaresalami1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
eniorisha:
To me, u av dated d wrong person. The issue of not available in d day shldnt be of serious challenge if u both r meant for eachother. Except u don't make urself available for him to call u late into d evening or in d night. u can still communicate, to me, b4 midnight for d sake of ur rlshp. Even if u r to go ur own separate ways, he shouldn't have bounced back to ur sister. He ought to respect u. I hope I don't talk outta of point here. Op apology for being harsh a bit.
grin
eniorisha:
horror porh.....tan biyin lejor
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by futurewise11(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
davspog2:
In economics when the price of one good goes up, demands shifts to closely related goods!......#ashimapeyin#

Eco 101
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by dmola(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
Swaggzkid:

grin grin grin grin
cane ke! looooolZ
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by poseidon12: 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
They are obviously sleeping with each other.
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Teeboy22(m): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Swaggzkid:

grin grin grin grin

grin

funny nigga
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Kentrasso(f): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Nigerians are so insensitive and heartless. If you uave nothing to say then shut up angry
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by victor70137: 2:37am On Aug 23, 2015
Flashh:
Na only the guy dey answer that name?

Btw... My mind is telling me that lady is giving an excuse for not picking the call nobody collects her phone. undecided
. friend that's how they do in the banking sector
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Yewandequeen(f): 2:48am On Aug 23, 2015
Maybe your sisters boyfriends 4th name is ur own boyfriend 1st name grin shocked

Summary don't be quick to judge yet.
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by NemzySeries(m): 5:16am On Aug 23, 2015
Madam Busy so u av Time to post ur issue on NL but u dunt av time 4 ur BF abi & nw U're angry dat ur sis is mentioning hiz name....wat do u want sef?.......do u kw dat if u truly luv sum1 no matter d distance u wud wanna get in touch?.....4 example if U're staying in Gwagwalada & ur date stay in Maraba & derz no fuel or orda means of transportation bliv me u'll trek d distance cheesy so ur xcuse cant hold water so u eida call me in d morning or @ nite & try. So spend time wit him during weekends
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by calcal: 5:25am On Aug 23, 2015
what wrong if 2 sisters engaged same man - remember gay is normal.
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by ModiKen(m): 5:41am On Aug 23, 2015
davspog2:
In economics when the price of one good goes up, demands shifts to closely related goods!......#ashimapeyin#

One word for this response, EPIC!

Ur parents no trowey money send u go skool.

A carton of origin for u sir!
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by scentmarlc(m): 5:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Swaggzkid:

grin grin grin grin
badt guy gringrin
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Afromano: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I read this post at around 6am and it was quiet and I laughed so loud and had to hold my mouth @"listening to other people sleeping" grin

Are u the sister? ehn? tell us the truth cheesy
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Afromano: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2015
Now, my thot on the subject; I think your sis may just have a secret crush on your bf. Its pretty common.

Now download this and put some cinderella fun in your life!

http://www.hulkshare.com/aleckzandah/aleck-zandah-cinderella

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by lovemaths(f): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2015
He keeps her picture in a frame and when he sleeps he calls her name. How could an Angel break my heart?
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by juliusjulius: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by DPointMan(m): 6:41am On Aug 23, 2015
Just wondering......is the name exclusive to your boyfriend?? #JustCurious
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by greatbuc(m): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2015
You called him your boyfriend at the beginning and ex at the end of your post... you be winsh?
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Maybe your bf is hammering you so hard, even your sister dey feel am
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by GREENNOOOO: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2015
Hello just ignor what ever name ur sis is mentioning and move on cos if u did not will not be able to concentrate on ur work or any reletionship u may like find
Re: My Sister Calls My Boyfriend's Name In Her Sleep by Ikdaniels89(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2015
davspog2:
I nearly died here with laughter...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lesson Teacher-Student Themed Pre-Wedding Photos / My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!! / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.