Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,969 members, 7,876,678 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (146488 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Omotayor123(f): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
yemicoal:
When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?
And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me - I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am
So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are
This one is sweet ooogrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by yemicoal(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....I just love the lyrics..... kiss

So who do u wanna woo? cheesy
lol.. M not into the wooing thingy, i would be on the sidelines laughing at the funny wooing lines.. Anyone wooing u yet?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by sucess001(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gemc3:

Heheheheeeee. grin

Babe...wia in d world re u...add me on bbm asap- Da' KingPin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by yemicoal(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

This one is sweet ooogrin
sweet enough to give you goose bumpstongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Dehm! You wooing me already.cheesy

Hehe, blame it on your DP.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
agoadiv:
oboy wooing never start naaaaa, no steal my lines again, i go swear 4 u ooo angry

Oh boy ooo, those are adult lines ooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
yemicoal:
lol.. M not into the wooing thingy, i would be on the sidelines laughing at the funny wooing lines.. Anyone wooing u yet?

Lol.....that's cool but y don't u pick a lady too?

Yeah...I hv two handsome guys challenging theirselves already....still looking for more wooers though grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Officialcart3rG(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Twaci:
Good evening dear, just came online smiley

Punchlines? I don't really know dear. I like 'em good but still have my weakness for the dirty ones wink.....if u know what i mean.

Just surprise me dear smiley. Good luck kiss
u must date me after the contest is over oh *winks*
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Omotayor123(f): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
yemicoal:
sweet enough to give you goose bumpstongue
Na melt I dey melt ooo.. Why are you wooing
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by mrpackager(m): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Adeh?

Am back embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
victorbk:

aii, aii thanks for the brief explanation. tbh, I ddnt even understand the whole concept of the woo-in game/ challenge

Am I wooing anyone? mmmm, except you, I don't think so, at least not yet. Havent done enough research for that.....

BUT can I be woo-d? why is it guys wooing girls, why not the other way around?

After this session..
The girls would woo the guys..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Davecafary:

Am wooing you and am definitely gonna get you(smiles)...Tohphaz please note that.

Hmmmm.. noted
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
mrpackager:
Adeh?

Am back embarassed

Swiri kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by mrpackager(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
adeh39:

Swiri kiss

What's going on here dear; )
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by tohpahz(f): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
tohpahz:
[size=15pt]PARTICIPANTS[/size]

[b]

1. Agoadiv to *** to woo QUEENBETSY

2. Stlaibrown & *** to woo SASSYBAE

3. Bqlekan & *** to woo MHIZKEL

4. Agarawu23 & *** to woo ZEALOT4ME

5. Jwhizzy & Iamlegend & Sexistbastard & Dharmyyinks & cleathead to woo GURGLE

6. Macmilla & Jacksparrow0712 to woo LADYBOSS1

7. Danjuma827, & Johnnoah1st to woo ADEH39

8. Kingtom & *** to woo ISHILOVE

9. Egift & *** to woo UTCHGIRL

10. Wordbank & *** to woo EGGOVINMMA

11. Mystage & *** to woo prettythicksme

12. Princealexndre & *** to woo MIDEHI

13. Wristbangle & *** to woo TOHPAHZ.

14. Scentmarlc & Freemanan & *** to woo OMOTAYOR123

15. Mictima & *** to woo WHIZQUEEN

16. Cowleg & officialcart3rg & demmy0325 *** to woo TWACI

17. Sinizia & **** to woo CHERRYICE

18. Rilwayne001 & *** to woo ADUFETOHPOSH

19. Jaybee3 &FrancisTony to woo UJSIZZLE

20. Davecafary & *** to woo GEMC3

21. Friedplantain & princeparix to woo SHUT

[/b]

You guys should start challenging grin

Offer valid while stock lasts!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=tohpahz post=36861314][/quote]

How many times will I tell you guys that I'm wooing marieolae

This is the height of bad customer service undecided

I also would like to woo nneka123 (the girl whom I'm one day gonna marry, believe dat, #bodyOnFlek)
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
mrpackager:

What's going on here dear; )

Lol.....go through d thread nd see for yourself wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by 2dice(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Iamsynord:

Na safarigirl I want grin
lol Bro... Where is link to you song...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle?? 4 wooers?? How manage? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by yemicoal(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....that's cool but y don't u pick a lady too?

Yeah...I hv two handsome guys challenging theirselves already....still looking for more wooers though grin
lol.. looking for more wooers angry, you can apply via job/vacancies segment tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Gurgle(f): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Gurgle?? 4 wooers?? How manage? cheesy

Lol I don't know o

u wan join cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by yemicoal(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Na melt I dey melt ooo.. Why are you wooing
lol.. m wooing no one grin, my wooing skills are f9 embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by mrpackager(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....go through d thread nd see for yourself wink

is anyone wooing you already?? cool

modified ****** you had already

ain't wooing anyone this time around

wanna observe from the back seatgrin

#
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by kinglekan: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aminat508:
Kinglekan da?

Aminatuuuuu grin grin kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
yemicoal:
lol.. looking for more wooers angry, you can apply via job/vacancies segment tongue

angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by robosky02(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Mhizkel(f): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Hehe, blame it on your DP.
@DP what have you done to VaselineCrew
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
mrpackager:

is anyone wooing you already?? cool

Yeah.....but I need more tongue

More wooers.....more chocolates nd Flowers tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I don't know o

u wan join cheesy
Lol you want make I join?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by mrpackager(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
adeh39:

Yeah.....but I need more tongue

More wooers.....more chocolates nd Flowers tongue

so you think you ve got one? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dygeasy/Tohpahz, no need wooing Ujsizzle because Jaybee3 has already won. undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Gurgle(f): 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol you want make I join?

Its up to you lol, I have no idea what to expect on Friday

Have you seen anybody on the list you would like to woo

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (105)

Add Me On Whatsap For Sex Chat / Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.