Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,966 members, 7,873,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (146256 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by redgem(f): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:

suit urself.

suit yourself too
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Cutehector(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2015
softapples:
yes onila is a family section's babe, she is nt a romancelander, like seriously i like d ladies in family section.
lol they r all matured....
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
whats ur beef with romance section gurls?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
exactly
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Cutehector(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2015
Sinnzu:
whats ur beef with romance section gurls?
them jus be like 2go girls...
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by redgem(f): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:

hmmmmm....funny you. Don't make me talk
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Cutehector(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

hmmmmm....funny you. Don't make me talk
lol redgem, why isn't anybody wooing u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Really? They can be immature sometimes but that doesnt mean u shouldnt constitute yourself properly.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by redgem(f): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
lol red gem, why isn't anybody wooing u?

I'm not interested....don't wanna involve in something that would lead to future insults... you never know
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Cutehector(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2015
Sinnzu:
Really? They can be immature sometimes but that doesnt mean u shouldnt constitute yourself properly.
ok let's be watchn. I might snatch ur babe u r wooing sha cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by KingTom(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2015
softapples:
bro e b like say ur madam don resign as a super mod o, u sure say she go dey avalaible?
see you! She is now a super duper mod grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2015
softapples:
yes onila is a family section's babe, she is nt a romancelander, like seriously i like d ladies in family section.
shey daht family section
wey b say na pants, typz of bra, pampas etc
dem dey yarn abt.

mtcheeeeew.! lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

I'm not interested....don't wanna involve in something that would lead to future insults... you never know
redgem, its not serious, its for fun.... What happens in nairaland ends in nairaland... I guess ur too tough dats why
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
ok let's be watchn. I might snatch ur babe u r wooing sha cheesy
Now thats the cute.hector i know cool . Dont let sweetorgasm drag you down to his level of reasoning. Even with a new moniker, you shud've been able to smell the stench of his foolishness from afar
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Cutehector(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2015
Sinnzu:
Now thats the cute.hector i know cool . Dont let sweetorgasm drag you down to his level of reasoning. Even with a new moniker, you shud've been able to smell the stench of his foolishness from afar
u mean dat useless goat....... Hahahahahha, anytym anyday i would knw his new moniker
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by redgem(f): 8:50am On Aug 14, 2015
finally, everyone has the right to freedom of speech and expression. The male folks be talking and bashing the females here... I'm just watching and gathering venoms grin soon to be released
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Princeparix(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Uhm Hello tohpahz, I can't remember at any point in time me indicating my desire to woo anyone. How come my name is up there on the list?
Don't chicken out bro..,. Your bigger than this.

Your dope remember
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:
finally, everyone has the right to freedom of speech and expression. The male folks be talking and bashing the females here... I'm just watching and gathering venoms grin soon to be released

I think you are expecting someone to insult you or you feel you can't av a conversation with another person without insult.
So for that reason I will drop the first lady I decided to woo and then I will woo you and mind you expect loads of insult
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by redgem(f): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
red gem, its not serious, its for fun.... What happens in nairaland ends in nairaland... I guess ur too tough dats why

I've been on nl for some time and I've seen people's personal matters exposed...it all starts with having fun.

I'm not being tough or hard, if you know me well you'd know I'm a free person
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by redgem(f): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2015
stlaibrowne:

I think you are expecting someone to insult you or you feel you can't av a conversation with another person without insult.
So for that reason I will drop the first lady I decided to woo and then I will woo you and mind you expect loads of insult

please I love being on a low key..... I may not take insults likely .. woo your lady and I will observe
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2015
Cutehector:
u mean dat useless goat....... Hahahahahha, anytym anyday i would knw his new moniker
Are u sure?? Cause you've been frolicking with that foool in the last few mins.. You should know he's pained cos he aint gettin none. Kindly ignore that dingbat.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

Release them now or forever hold your piss!grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

please I love being on a low key..... I may not take insults likely .. woo your lady and I will observe

Yes I don't want you to take it likely that's what I want that way it will be more fun. And we share same interest there low key that's my thing too. You are my lady now
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Dygeasy(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2015
wristbangle:

I dream of u when I slept this afternoon. tongue tongue
Tohpahz take note. And he wants to woo you lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2015
make una free ds redgem chik aah
Her overserious kinda personality needs
²b cut aside.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:
²b cut aside.
That's what I want to do. But you don't 'cut aside' by ignoring
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by redgem(f): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2015
MoneyOvaBiitchz:
²b cut aside.

grin blablabla

are you through?
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2015
stlaibrowne:

That's what I want to do. But you don't 'cut aside' by ignoring
qoodluck den.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Dygeasy(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2015
softapples:
CC tohpahz and dygeasy is it only romancelanders dat guyz can woo? "there are female nairalanders in d family and health section dat are worth wooing.
Of course not. You can woo anybody from any section.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Cutehector(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2015
Sinnzu:
Are u sure?? Cause you've been frolicking with that foool in the last few mins.. You should know he's pained cos he aint gettin none. Kindly ignore that dingbat.
lmao.. No wonder
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by MoneyOvaBiitchz: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

grin blablabla

are you through?
ask mi again ok...
+ i take dt as a joke.!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Cutehector(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2015
redgem:

I've been on nl for some time and I've seen people's personal matters exposed...it all starts with having fun.

I'm not being tough or hard, if you know me well you'd know I'm a free person
lol last time I wanted to knw u well, u put on ur defences angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (105)

Add Me On Whatsap For Sex Chat / Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / Meet Single Working Class Ladies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.