Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,617 members, 7,888,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? (29976 Views)

Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy? / Muslim Females Needed For House Keeping Jobs In Oman / Hijab: Why Do Muslim Women Hide Faces From Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
elohorayodele:

or is it only women that attract men?

lol
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Am out of here for better discussion joo.
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Masculity(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
what of the single girls?

her friends will see it.
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by freedom96: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
A lady came to the saloon, made the most gorgeous Senagalese braids ever, then she tied it up again. What's the point in going through the stress and pain of making your hair when it's to be covered? Why not go on low cut? It doesn't make sense to me undecided
Do u really have to day the bolded?It makes you sound like some female religious bigot sad it doesn't make sense to us either how you go about showing it to anyone as if it's some worthless piece of shit!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by freedom96: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
A lady came to the saloon, made the most gorgeous Senagalese braids ever, then she tied it up again. What's the point in going through the stress and pain of making your hair when it's to be covered? Why not go on low cut? It doesn't make sense to me undecided
Do u really haave to day the bolded?It makes you sound like some female religious bigot sad
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by ascholani09(m): 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
U wonder Abi, dats how our creator (Allah) Want it's .it's an oder for the believing women. It's mesmeric be seen by only her husband, kids nd those that the Quran says can't marry her.. Allahu mustahan.look well into ur scripture u will c it there.. .

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by bilal4riid(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
what of the single girls?

same applies to their privates
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by zealot4me(f): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sissie has said it all
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
ORALL:

I tire oo..people throwing away their culture's and morals just to be notice and called beautiful...at the end of the day we all know who the society will respect most in terms of good morals
lol thank you .
seriously if I use my money to make my hair and decided to cover it, how does that affect you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by mosefin19(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
for d young..ones..dem go tie head tie everywhere.. na dem dey bad pass f**k anyhw...pretend everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by mosefin19(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sissie:

1. We are not making ourselves beautiful so that strangers will admire it.

2. We make our hair for ourselves, because we like it. It's about how we feel

3. It doesn't have to make sense to you.

4. We have friends and family who see it and admire it. And those are the people who count.

naso una dey talk..hidden tinz full una hand

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
pmc01:
A word (in this case, many words) are enough for the wise.

For Allah's sake, we do not always have to insult people or make offensive remarks in our interactions with others who have not familiar with doctrines of our faith. Some of them might be truly ignorant of what they inquire about, let's not be too hasty to determine that their intentions are aimed at ridicule of our deen.
Islam teaches patience, perseverance and politeness.
May Allah reward respondents who have adopted respectful manners in their replies abundantly and grant all of us patience, Aamiin.

In case anyone misses it.
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by mrnuur(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Miscellaneous:

dey their dey deceive ursef……… oloshiii

Must you comment??
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nemesis99(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
for the eyes of their husbands
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Bnladan(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sissie:

1. We are not making ourselves beautiful so that strangers will admire it.

2. We make our hair for ourselves, because we like it. It's about how we feel

3. It doesn't have to make sense to you.

4. We have friends and family who see it and admire it. And those are the people who count.
Jazakillahu khairan
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Abastical(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Its so funny how some peoples minds have been currupted to see covering the hair as useleSs my hair do is not for public consumption If puting on the hijab is not safe enough try nudity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Fredoh(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
When I started reading this post I was happy that perhaps for the first time I will see Christian/Muslim discussion without arguments/insults. But on the contrary the reverse is the case.
People let's not be insulting each other no matter the religion.
To me Muslims are strict people! They like following their holy book strictly! And they consider quranic laws most important of all laws! And this, to an extent, keep them away from sexual corruption! (though there are still sexually corrupt ones). They follow their book well, in that if it tells them to do whatever, they will obey. So one of the places they got this instruction is Quran 33:59

But I think Christians are told to cover their hair in the Bible especially when they pray: 1 corinthians 11:5

It's only ethiests that I can't say anything about, as they seem not to have a popular book!
But it's important to practice what you believe and preach
PEACE!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by mmiftah(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
Elxandre:
Muslims are seemingly intolerant people who come to rant on Christian threads, but protect their sections by making one swear allegiance to the religion before gaining access.
An inquiring mind interested in Islam cannot even come here to ask questions and learn about Islam.

Would you start confessing a faith you are still researching about, except you are a nitwit?
When people criticize Muslims for being terrorists, and I try to defend them, I always remember this NL thing and have second thoughts; "maybe they are truly intolerant"

I expect this post deleted, which wouldn't surprise me.

Smh!!!
because They don't cause who the Christians say they worship. but you do dat most times to them.
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by mmiftah(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
our mother maryam (marry) was covering!!!
@that time where women making their hair

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Zahrabinnta(f): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Elxandre:

I still remember some of your exuberant mods a couple of years ago, who would delete and ban any dissenting voice against Islam.
Your intolerance directly prompted se.un to implement the lockdown, to keep the Muslims happy.

Muslims come to The Christian section, vomit alot of balderdash, but all I see is patient people trying to explain details to them from the bible, even though it's clearly futile.

Make a thread about Bishop Oyedepo and co and watch atheists and Muslims flood the thread tearing him to shreds.
Would an atheist dare have an argument in the Islam section?

Your intolerance towards "infidels" is something else.
Why so pained though ?
The people giving Christians grief are atheists not Muslims The type of unnecessary insults we had to endure every single post prompted Seun to do this,it's better than 100 hidden post and 50 banned people after every post simply because they can't refrain from calling us terrorists etc
Get over yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by elohorayodele: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
OUTROVERT:

lol

I tire o

As it is now, both of us are now muslims abi

cheesy
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by bashbabe2: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
Miscellaneous:

dey their dey deceive ursef……… oloshiii

You don't need to look far to see why the declaration was made.For such comment above , when the sister just answered a question she's been insulted. There would have been many more like this. You only need to visit religion thread to see the level of insults against islam and yet due to hypocrisy some people still don't understand why the declaration is made compulsory. It such a shame

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by tola9jaa: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Toeyean1507:
@ op, Let's digress away from Religious norms, Have u noticed that a packaged "garri" has more value than the exposed one of the same quantity?
The other day I was trying to board a bus, people were rushing trying to get on d moving bus and the conductor was like 'oga Mi, wait abeg make Alhaja enter' The driver stopped and d conductor helped me up. I was just like 'wow, who says covering of hair isn't worth the effort?

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Tomrock007:
she is not plaiting that hair for pple outside to see but for her man

What man? What about for herself?
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by soulhighman(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
MuhdG:
5. For their husbands.
May Allaah bless you sis.
Ameen
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by AnanseK(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:

For the same reason you buy an expensive nice looking underwear ( g- string for example) and still cover it - you wouldn't expose it for everybody in the market and street to see just because it looks gorgeous?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Teewhyraul(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
What's Beauty?

Don't answer?
Most likely you will give one of the many misconstrued meanings the society today has given it.

But let's go Nature's way......
Which is more beautiful to you....
The Diamond or the "Regular stones"
The Pearls or Periwinkles.......

You don't have to go un-clad and don't have to show the whole world what you've got to be beautiful - This is what society thinks.
Would you rather be an un-clad periwinkle or a well protected Pearl.

The Muslim women are just carrying out the injunction Our creator gave to all Women.
Yes, ALL WOMEN, because Beauty = Modesty

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by shomutuski(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
First of all, it's none of your business @Op!!! Back to your question!

IT's MAINLY AS AN IDENTITY, we muslims don't want to be associated to all those skanks out there.. Who go about opening their yansh in every available public outing.. I love all my muslimah who use hijabs regardless of blood or not. That's the way it ought to be.. The WEST has made it look rather odd... They want everyone to have a fake illusion of being free(wild)... The freedom comes from fashion. Don't give in sisters.. Your reward is with Allah Alone.. I promise to marry muslim sis with hijab, nothing less than that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Touchforfree(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:

The hairdo she did is only meant for her huusband's assessment not for the public.

Muslim women wear expensive jewelleries but not for the public but the husbands they do this so that we the husbands will not have excuse.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by luckman20(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
@op
If you were offered a well covered 'moimoi' inside the food flask and another moimoi that is placed for advert,
Which will you choose?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Miscellaneous(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
bashbabe2:

You don't need to look far to see why the declaration was made.For such comment above , when the sister just answered a question she's been insulted. There would have been many more like this. You only need to visit religion thread to see the level of insults against islam and yet due to hypocrisy some people still don't understand why the declaration is made compulsory. It such a shame

u meant to say they don't do things worser than allowing a guy see their hair? #I_swear_this_na_bondage
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Miscellaneous(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
luckman20:
@op
If you were offered a well covered 'moimoi' inside the food flask and another moimoi that is placed for advert,
Which will you choose?

is shameful if u liken her to a wrapped moi moi……… yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islam And Under Age Marriage! / "You Are Making Fun Of A Man Who Is Older Than Your Father!" ... " / Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.