Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,909 members, 7,918,955 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:17 PM

Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? (1579 Views)

Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by rhoseti1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
I seriously need to know this?
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by docmoses(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by Swaggzkid: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
You' have said it all
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by Jaxera(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
I am patiently waiting for an answer to this.
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by temmyt20(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
does it even have a serial number....#just wondering
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by kakakoshina(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wait make i ask orunmila!

D number u dail is not reachable pls try again later!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by ramdris(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
So u wan tell me say u no know say devil get his own minting company? Stay dia!
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by rhoseti1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
ramdris:
So u wan tell me say u no know say devil get his own minting company? Stay dia!
lol...u go be ritualist self oo....for you to get this vital info.. grin
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
all dose ritual things na lie...

1 Like

Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by rhoseti1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
DDeliverer:
all dose ritual things na lie...
can someone tell this dude money ritual is real
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by wakaman: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
No body vomits money, you just become a money magnet.
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2015
rhoseti1:
can someone tell this dude money ritual is real

its not real...
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by shotster50(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ignorance is killing Nigerians
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by abacusCm(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
vomiting money from victims of rituals only happened in Yoruba films.There is nothing like that in real life...although "ewe nbe oogun si wa" there are charms that work like magic but not like vomiting money.
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by gaetano: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin chai! I have been looking for the answer to this question for a long time.
*spreads mat*
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by wolewolsz(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
vomiting money is probably the imagination of a nollywood writer or director. but in the actual sense of money ritualsnit deals with people showering u with money from different sources you cant even account for. probably some people woupd just call to say they want to give you money you probably dont know about or sometimes you get credit alert from agents of the devil lol.
Re: Is The Money Vomited By People Used For Ritual From CBN? by drkay(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Money ritual is called Oshole in yorubaland. it's one of the evil ways people get fast money and acquire wealth within a very short period. It almost always involve using a living or dead human being or human body parts. I is blv that the victim's spirit will source for the money from anywhere and by any means and deliver the raw cash to the beneficiary, not necessarily from a common source like CBN. unlike awure, in which the person finds favour in anything he/she does for a living and will become much more successful than his/her contemporaries. It may/may not require human part. I'll recommend that you desist from any of these if you wish to end well in life. "ti a ba pe laye, a maa jeran to ju Erin lo" i.e. if you live long enough, you will eat meat bigger than the elephant. So says the elders.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What "Change" Can Cause.A female Soldier Beat Bus Conductor To Coma In Lagos / Nigerian Navy Captures 6 Pirates In Oil Tanker Rescue(pics) / Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.