Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? (422 Views)

Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? by kstadaura: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
can you tell your wife/husband exactly your salary or earnings?
Re: How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? by adepiero: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
One of the sacred things never to mention to ur spouse is your salary. What should concern her is how much you give to her. #Chikena undecided
Re: How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? by ladyF(f): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nothing there....but if u have a stingy hubby that collects all ur salary, use wisdom o grin
Re: How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? by Noloss(f): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Transparently transparent.
Re: How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? by Elssa(f): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Very transparent smiley
Re: How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? by rawpadgin(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
just look @ those 3 ladies above me.......
na this kind things girls dey like

long throat
Re: How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? by johncreek: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
if she is the nagging type pls dont.
but if she is the understanding type its good you tell her cos she will cover your as.s
Re: How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? by correctyourself(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
For me I wouldn't care how much she earn, I will go ahead and provide what i can for the family.
Re: How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? by HungerBAD: 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Never ever open up to your wife/girlfriend.

You are digging an early grave for yourself when you tell them all. What's her business with your pay anyway? If she is IBO, just close your mouth, as IBO Women respect you only according to what you make.

An attempt to let her know you make small, is the beginning of SEE FINISH in your household.

3 Likes

Re: How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? by misspicy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
adepiero:
One of the sacred things never to mention to ur spouse is your salary. What should concern her is how much you give to her. #Chikena undecided
What should concern him is how much she contributes unless der is priorer agreement dat she aint workingundecided
Re: How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? by vizkiz: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
guys I repeat, don't you ever! I mean every never ever tell a girl your exact salary!

If you earn 100k tell her its 30k...these girls are termites, they will eat their way through your salary. Trust me on this one! undecided
Re: How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings? by adepiero: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
HungerBAD:
Never ever open up to your wife/girlfriend.

You are digging an early grave for yourself when you tell them all. What's her business with your pay anyway? If she is IBO, just close your mouth, as IBO Women respect you only according to what you make.

An attempt to let her know you make small, is the beginning of SEE FINISH in your household.
May you live long.

Its not just spouse that shouldn't know ur salary, even family and fellow colleagues sef don't need to know.

Most people grade you by your income, especially women! and once they know your pocket, falling hand don start.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls And Forming . / Share Your Experience: How Do You React To This Situation / Is It Proper For A Woman To Finance Her Own Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.