Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,377 members, 7,940,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Good Samaritans In The House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Samaritans In The House (518 Views)

Any UNIBEN Student In The House? / Hi / Two Men Saved From Raging Fire By Good Samaritans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Samaritans In The House by sam4(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pls fellow nlds these children need your assistance. Am a corp member presently serving in taraba state. I do go to those villages, to check the people that our government has forgotten. My intention was to be using my allowee, but i later discovered that allowee cannot solve 2% of their problem (s). I am begging you in the name of the Almighty God whatever the help you can render for these people, it will go a long way. Your used clothes shoes, pls they will appreciate it. Their needs are numerous but to mention few: 1. Water: they don't have good Water, even though if you fell inside sock away you rinse your inside their drinking water. 2.Clothi

ng: they don't have it. 3. There is no school there. These people are suffering. Below pix is me and my colleague we went to give them antimalarial drugs. By the time you are eating a chicken lap or taking a spoon of garri remember those that doesn't even have a sachet water to take. God bless you

Re: Good Samaritans In The House by sam4(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
more pix

Re: Good Samaritans In The House by pussyeater(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Op it's not a good idea to hand out anti malaria meds to kids, someone is gonna OD on it... Better still why not hand it out to their parents and educate them on it!

#my opinion
Re: Good Samaritans In The House by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sad cry

1 Like

Re: Good Samaritans In The House by sam4(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
pussyeater:
Op it's not a good idea to hand out anti malaria meds to kids, someone is gonna OD on it... Better still why not hand it out to their parents and educate them on it!

#my opinion
That was exactly what we did sir

1 Like

Re: Good Samaritans In The House by jamex93(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ppl r suffering. In nig
Re: Good Samaritans In The House by sam4(m): 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Cc: Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala. Please can you help us to move it to front page for God' sake?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Court Sentence 7 Persons To 42yrs Imprisonment For Bunkering. / What Has Blogging Turned Into? / Dear Money...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.