Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! (1011 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / I Was Played, Details Inside!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by eagertoknow(f): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hello fellow Nairaland members,

I'm seeking everyone's advice and opinion! I'm a Haitian American that lives in the United States and my sole purpose for this post is that about a year ago I met a Nigerian guy on Facebook. He sent me a friend request and I seen that we had mutual friends so I accepted his request. About a week later he inbox me and asked how was I doing and if it were possible that we could talk just as friends; I didn't see no wrong in holding a conversation. We Skyped and we found each other to be attractive. As time progressed we started texting, video chatting, and talking on the phone more and more.

A few weeks later he asked me for money saying that his so called friend duped him but I didn't give him any money because I was taught that a man should never ask a woman for money. Every other week he would come up with another excuse to ask me for money. So I decide to play along , I caught him in his lies then he realize he couldn't break me. So I confronted him and asked him if he was a scammer he told me not to accuse him of such a thing so I asked again then he laughed, after that moment I distance myself. He called me several of times and sent me more flowers non stop so I took him back and he seemed liked he changed for the better. We've been in a relationship ever since then until Friday that just past. Long story short since its long already, he recently had some random guy mail money to my house and he made some other guy send me money through western union which I declined and he got mad and tried to manipulate me to go and pick up the money. But I still refused, I told him if truly loved me then he would never place me in such a compromising position. He continued to say sorry and that he had no choice and I told him that he did have a choice but just chose money over me. cry

The reason I continued to talk to him because we fell love with one another. He brought me Diamond earring with a matching Diamond necklace, he would send me money, buy my school books, and expensive flowers. He gave me a copy of his ID, Drivers license, I know his tag number on his car, as well as his address so that I could trust him.

MY QUESTION TO FELLOW NAIRALAND MEMBERS IS WHY WOULD HE LET ME SEE WHO HE IS, KNOW WHERE HE STAY, ALL OF HIS FRIENDS, PEOPLE HE JUST MET, HIS BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER, AND SOME OF HIS SISTER FOR HIM TO DO SUCH A THING TO ME I'm really confused was I being played this whole time Should I move on or take him back Please help
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by ladyF(f): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Eeyah. Move on....
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sorry
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by jamex93(m): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sorry ma
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by vizkiz: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
too long...but since everyone is typing sorry, make me sef type SORRY OH

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by falconey(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
I understood from the starting, to a point the linguis confused me. And you said something like " I was taught a woman should never give a man money"

Please who taught you?
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sorry
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by chocolateme(f): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dear, I really wish to understand your story but can't understand a single thing from it because its not organized..
Do you mind editing your write up so that the understanding will be possible..

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Your story is disorganized. Meaning...E no make sense. Try to rewrite... Chronologically as it happened and in summarized form.

Couldn't say sorry as others have said...cos of the above.
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by IamLEGEND1: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
disorganised

#YouLostMeOnTheRoad

Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by ksbusari(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Frm d little i could understand frm ur story, i want u to believe dat anybody could av acted as his father, mother brother and sister(probably they work together), first impression goes a lng way. He had wanted to dupe u which u discovered and chaged over night to someone u could trust. Just be careful wit him o. Naija guys bad o. We av young scammers as well as aged scammers too.
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by AfroKnight: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
He wants you to trust him. Don't fall for that. A scammer won't change so easily.
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by adepiero: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
You have come to the worst and "wrongest" place to seek advice undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
I dnt understand d story at all. but, sorry..
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by eagertoknow(f): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
He comes from a good family and his story about his family's well-being checks out. I just don't know why he would choose such a path being that he have a college degree in bio-medical engineering. I mean, we have a lot of scammers over here just like anywhere else but they never identify themselves or go to great lengths on one possible victim. I guess he needed someone in the States who could do his dirty work while his hand remained clean. I know that he loves me but he wants me to help him dup other people and I'm not down for that.
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by eagertoknow(f): 1:49am On Aug 10, 2015
I modified it... Sorry

chocolateme:
Dear, I really wish to understand your story but can't understand a single thing from it because its not organized..
Do you mind editing your write up so that the understanding will be possible..
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by wisdomiskey(m): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2015
eagertoknow y not b eager to face yuh studiezz !
nd stop lookin for facebook boyfriend @ yuh
tender age angry
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by cityAdventures: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Please Help: I Think I Was Played!!! by eagertoknow(f): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
I never looked for any guy on Facebook lets just clarify that and this was the first time that I developed a relationship with a guy its not like I went looking for a guy.

wisdomiskey:
eagertoknow y not b eager to face yuh studiezz !
nd stop lookin for facebook boyfriend @ yuh
tender age angry

(1) (Reply)

Man Removes His Testicles After Fight With Wife. / Check Out 10 Things Women Love To Be Complimented On / Just Returning From A Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.