Stats: 3,173,964 members, 7,890,178 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Share Your Experience With Hunger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With Hunger (600 Views)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

Share Your Experience With Hunger by sasquareT(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mine was bad gan and I'm still in it as I'm typing this.
Hunger don beat me tired today no be small. I bought pure water 30 naira from a girl about 4days ago, so the fine little girl told me she has no change as I give her 100buck for 30naira pure water, I collected the water leaving the change with her without saying a word, so ever since the girl has been so extremely nice to me she greeted me with utmost respect, so I decided to leave the remaining change for her.but today I have a change of mind as hunger don wire me well well with no hope of food from anywhere,then I suddenly showed up in her place demanding for my change she was dumbfounded and I can tell through her body language she was some how reluctant to give me the change. Na so I go elsewhere to buy gari 50naira shuga 20. Na so I take chop today oo and na weyting still they my belle be that oo...as I dey type so my body they shake oo. I just pray I won't die befor morrow.
Share yours and keep the thread alive
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by chocolateme(f): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
You will not die but live to the goodness of the Lord in your life.
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by libertyfather(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sharing mine is not the issue, what about those that will share theirs tomao, Willl you still be alive to read them?
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by sasquareT(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
chocolateme:
You will not die but live to the goodness of the Lord in your life.
Amen
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by sasquareT(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
libertyfather:
Sharing mine is not the issue, what about those that will share theirs tomao, Willl you still be alive to read them?
Just share, chocolateme prayer got me already...so I won't die

You Are Dating Three Persons.. And You Said You Are In A Relationship.. ? / How Many Of You Know This? [photo] / Photos: See The Trailer & Container Sighted At Agege