Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,630 members, 7,889,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (4105 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / How Old Do You Think She Is (photos) / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
so ur not proud of ya beauty...

Erhmmm grin am proud bt erhmm grin
Must u say that dat hurts more dan my prettiness
embarassed am i really a beauty?
There is a hugh difference between
fine
pretty
beautiful
Attractive
and
cute o
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

Erhmmm grin am proud bt erhmm grin
Must u say that dat hurts more dan my prettiness
embarassed am i really a beauty?
There is a hugh difference between
fine
pretty
beautiful
Attractive
and
cute o
I just uploaded ur pretty pic in my profile... Look at hw a lot of guys imediatey r sendn me pms... Lmao...
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Adaeze003(f): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

The thunder dat we fire u is already at d police station angry

Now, this is funny...
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I just uploaded ur pretty pic in my profile... Look at hw a lot of guys imediatey r sendn me pms... Lmao...

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
CuteHector av kee me o
Yeeeeeeeee
Hector hecto hect hec he hhh
Faints embarassed
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2015
Adaeze003:

Now, this is funny...

grin
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
CuteHector av kee me o
Yeeeeeeeee
Hector hecto hect hec he hhh
Faints embarassed
wat? Ur not happy wit it? Alryt am removin it... Jeez
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
wat? Ur not happy wit it? Alryt am removin it... Jeez

embarassed my chest!!!!!
Oya leave it grin
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed my chest!!!!!
Oya leave it grin
no... Am removin it... So dey won't knw u r pretty
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
no... Am removin it... So dey won't knw u r pretty

Hony flauny wat uve got uve got me flaunt me grin
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

Hony flauny wat uve got uve got me flaunt me grin
lolz... kiss
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lolz... kiss

The luff i av for u is gidigba like bread of 2weeks ago
Even longer dan a strippers pole
Endless like a yahoo boys caplocks and intentions
Sweeter dan wen a bee cum
Hany i dont mean to be rude bt ur stupidity hits d ryt spots in me d most grin
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

The luff i av for u is gidigba like bread of 2weeks ago
Even longer dan a strippers pole
Endless like a yahoo boys caplocks and intentions
Sweeter dan wen a bee cum
Hany i dont mean to be rude bt ur stupidity hits d ryt spots in me d most grin
loooooool.... grin what r d right spots wink
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
loooooool.... grin what r d right spots wink

grin ur stupidity knos berra na
Still i dont mean to be rude o
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

grin ur stupidity knos berra na
Still i dont mean to be rude o
u tell me
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
u tell me

lipsrsealed
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by obontami: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2015
You get her control??

Make i sama her toto
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by wunmi590(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2015
profjustine:
that girl is killing me!she is hot shocked

That good, then go for her
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by joseph1832(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Medunah:
Most beautiful? Maybe... but do u even know d meaning of sexy at all??
Well I believe its a matter of opinion. You're sexy yourself. smiley
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by chigoizie7(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:

lipsrsealed

Do u ever sleep? Or work? How can I get an average of 850 "followings" per day and 90% of it are from u and gurgle?
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Ahmed0336:
She try sha but na height fall her hand tongue
undecided

Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2015
wtf! I need a gun...somebody give me a gun.
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2015
op plz get ma pics off this thread... Inever asked for your advert.what nonsense by the d way who told you am beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by faith551(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2015
OK she's good, a lotta pretty chicks here, but the issue is that most of them have one pic on their dp for 4 years, so how sure are we that the people on their dp is truly them.
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:
op plz get ma pics off this thread... Inever asked for your advert.what nonsense by the d way who told you am beautiful
cheesy grin nairaland don finish this girl with bashingcheesy... sooner or later we go hear "girl commits suicide because she was told she's ugly" grin
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by kinglekan: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2015
halfrica:
Every girl is beautiful in her own way trust me there are girls out there wishing they av the beauty of op love peddle so no one aint talk shit bou anoda diva each diva enroute her own prowess beaunty grin
Bt mehn nairaland girls pretty af
Walks out to meet doctor botched
Cu.tehector ki.nglekan do cum post my pix after my surgery tank u embarassed

Wah are u enlarging? grin
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Jtmanager(m): 11:20am On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:
lol..ah swear sometimes next month I go put my own...@ cc houseofglam

1 Like

Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by whugo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
profjustine:
that girl is killing me!she is hot shocked
OMG! I want to be her wife.
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Teeboy22(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
profjustine:
Her real name is Amaka she resides with her parents in abuja but she's from a enugu state. ...
badt guy tongue
profjustine:
Her real name is Amaka she resides with her parents in abuja but she's from a enugu state. ...
badt guy
Re: I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Daughterzion(f): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
U wan small pin?
Ginaz:
anybody with Nokia charger ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate The Moniker Above You On A Scale Of 1—10 / A Lady's Phone Inbox Vs A Guy's Phone Inbox. / If You Don’t Talk To Girls Girls In “this Way”, They Will Never Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.