Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:40 AM

Video Tutorial On How To Set-up A Standard Professional Bulk-sms Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Video Tutorial On How To Set-up A Standard Professional Bulk-sms Website (653 Views)

Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish / All In One Website Design And Web Development Video Tutorial Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Tutorial On How To Set-up A Standard Professional Bulk-sms Website by kenny15: 4:09am On Aug 10, 2015
would you like to start-up your own independent bulk-SMS business?
world you like to go into the bulk-SMS business and become your own boss? thus render good bulk-SMS service plus make good money doing it for people, companies and other organizations?
If yes! then look no further...

The opportunity is here!

Get this complete bulk-SMS DVD Pack.
The Pack contains;
1. Complete step-by-step video and eBook tutorial on how to set-up a standard professional independent bulk-SMS website in less than 3 hours, no coding needed. (By independent i mean; you are wont be under any bulk-SMS service provider, thus, you are your own boss, you'll have no restrictions on where to buy SMS units from, ie you can buy SMS units anywhere you choose to, even from international companies in India and UK at extremely cheaper rates.

2. Unlimited bulk-SMS Component (You can continually use this component to build unlimited bulk-SMS website any time)

3. GSM Number database of all the 36 states in Nigeria.

4. Proposal letters for Churchs, schools, clubs, politicians, companies etc to help you earn big contracts.

5. Finally and most importantly you get a complete manual on Bulk-SMS business and how you can be making up to 50-100K monthly in the business.

This is one genuine profitable business you can do as a Student, Civil servant, low income earner etc right from the comfort of your home or even on the go without it affecting you studies or other activities.
Truly, i really do not need to tell you how lucrative and real this business is when done properly. You can google about it to see for yourself!

How to get the whole Bulk-SMS Pack...
To get the whole bulk-SMS Pack for N5,000 only, simply call 07033339556 (You'll get it via mail or transport vehicles)
Call 07033339556 for more details.
Re: Video Tutorial On How To Set-up A Standard Professional Bulk-sms Website by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 10, 2015
I'll only need this info to setup bulk sms websites for my resellers at cheaper price and cost. If you will sell the pack at N3,000, add me up on whatsapp let's deal. I still have one more condition.
Re: Video Tutorial On How To Set-up A Standard Professional Bulk-sms Website by kenny15: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2015
2. Unlimited bulk-SMS Component (You can
continually use this component to build unlimited
bulk-SMS website any time)
3. GSM Number database of all the 36 states in
Nigeria.
4. Proposal letters for Churchs, schools, clubs,
politicians, companies etc to help you earn big
contracts.
5. Finally and most importantly you get a complete
manual on Bulk-SMS business and how you can be
making up to 50-100K monthly in the business.

All for 5k only! I'm sure its very very fair if not the best loaded package ever.

I huge you to seize this opportunity today as the offer last.

Call 0703-333-9556
See you at the top!
Re: Video Tutorial On How To Set-up A Standard Professional Bulk-sms Website by kenny15: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2015
2. Unlimited bulk-SMS Component (You can
continually use this component to build unlimited
bulk-SMS website any time)
3. GSM Number database of all the 36 states in
Nigeria.
4. Proposal letters for Churchs, schools, clubs,
politicians, companies etc to help you earn big
contracts.
5. Finally and most importantly you get a complete
manual on Bulk-SMS business and how you can be
making up to 50-100K monthly in the business.

All for 5k only! I'm sure its very very fair if not the best loaded package ever compare to the contents, all together.

I huge you to seize this opportunity today as the offer last.

Call 0703-333-9556 Now
Re: Video Tutorial On How To Set-up A Standard Professional Bulk-sms Website by kenny15: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2015
Good morninggg...
Re: Video Tutorial On How To Set-up A Standard Professional Bulk-sms Website by kenny15: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
Cool friday!
Re: Video Tutorial On How To Set-up A Standard Professional Bulk-sms Website by kenny15: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
1. Complete step-by-step video and eBook tutorial on how to set-up a standard professional independent bulk-SMS website in less than 3 hours, no coding needed. (By independent i mean; you are wont be under any bulk-SMS service provider, thus, you are your own boss, you'll have no restrictions on where to buy SMS units from, ie you can buy SMS units anywhere you choose to, even from international companies in India and UK at extremely cheaper rates.

2. Unlimited bulk-SMS Component (You can continually use this component to build unlimited bulk-SMS website any time)

3. GSM Number database of all the 36 states in Nigeria.

4. Proposal letters for Churchs, schools, clubs, politicians, companies etc to help you earn big contracts.

5. Finally and most importantly you get a complete manual on Bulk-SMS business and how you can be making up to 50-100K monthly in the business.
Re: Video Tutorial On How To Set-up A Standard Professional Bulk-sms Website by kenny15: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Good evening!

(1) (Reply)

There Is HOPE For Web Developers. / This Is Why You Can’t Reach More People On Your Facebook Page. Do This Instead! / Where Can I Study Programming In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.