Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,348 members, 7,888,112 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists (29993 Views)

Yes We Spent 82million On Soyinka But......nddc Boss / Ministerial Screening: Again, Fashola Clears Air On N78m Website / Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2015
free2ryhme:
Am very happy to hear this, this information is a propaganda to deprive fashola of his ministerial appointment cause he is not friendly with their so called leader.... Am too sorry for ambode, fashola achievement will make this allegations baseless, soon it will be shame to you and your so called leaders, it's not saraki again, now it's fashola..... APC, parties to slavery

the case still need to be investigated and everyone involved brought to book 78m to design a website ?
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by McLove(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Change Is When You Use 78Million To Upgrade Your Website

2 Likes

Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by Wildrage: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrin
Good Morning. You've been conspicuously MIA.
Morning madam, been very busy of late. Howdy?
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by Happiness87(f): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Though Fashola is not a saint, For APC govt to expose an ex APC, something is definitely fishy.

last month, Ambode revoked all assets and properties, Fash gave to his aides and friends.

Tinubu is at work …

APC robots come and fight for your pay master

1 Like

Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2015
JingoOAU:
To imagine Ambode could be this myopic by degrading Fashola in Public despite what fashola did to campaign for him...I think it's just a payback time for Tinubu...how can people of the same party doing this to themselves

There is no degrading anywhere, did fashola campaigned for him to overlook flaws? No if he has questions to answer ambode can't do anything than to watch him face his mess. How can such huge amount of money be for web upgrade? Well I'm not surprised there have always been change of figures in the civil service since 1999
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by Vicben(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2015
That website is not worth even 1/3 of what the company claimed it was contracted to upgrade it. The site is not even responsive
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by Happiness87(f): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2015
chichriso:
i cant believe that Fashola is also a thief
hahaha, see your life, you want to stake it for a political office holder, you are not serious.

this scam is just one of the many funds fashola has stolen.

anyway Tinubu does not want him to get appointment from Buhari, that's why He's doing all this

2 Likes

Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2015
TeamSimple:
Well anyone that believes fashola never inflated figures or took from the government purse is not just true to him/herself. But the question is DID HE PERFORM DURING HIS 8YR RULE? YES he did and to a very large extent increased the socio-economy of the state. The infrastructures are there,recreation centres,Insurance, state produced Electricity,schorlarship,justice among others. Nobody holy pass. They should just work much more than they embezzle.

Can you say this about Goodluck Jonathan who did better for Nigeria without favouring any region above the other in terms of developmental spread?

When Hatred takes over a people, partiality becomes the order of the day.

I expected you to shout, Jail Fashola and throw away the keys.

11 Likes

Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by godoluwa(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2015
chichriso:
i cant believe that Fashola is also a thief
if you are a regular visitor to lagos state, you will know that fashola is a big thief

3 Likes

Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by ARIZONA123(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2015
CyberWolf:
Passingshort and his fellow criminals will still come here to defend this scam angry
. Just sighted superstupid1 aka after1 on view mode. Aresaoloyin aka Aresa. What say ya? Yinmuuuu
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by itzemar(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2015
choi!!! which way Nigeria?? with just N1m (to engineer my business), I swear, I'd have done a better job in managing that website even for four years!!!! #GodHelpUs
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by adedayourt(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2015
78m on top website alone??

not even a new site, just an upgrade on existing site.

i comment my reserve sad sad
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by muh4lyf(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2015
I am so sorry to say this, I would never paint fashola as being a saint,but come to think of it,do you seriously think he won't get something out of that government NO.. But the point is we were still able to point to achievement,if all our governors are doing dis,we won't av much to worry about.. For instance governor of kwara,if he has done something,people won't av anything to worry about,the problem is he did nothing,even his predecessor(bukola)... If they are doing well it would be very difficult for us to criticize the.. But most of the are doing nothing,making it look obvious...
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by Happiness87(f): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Chubhie:
Never again shall we allow politicians Bobo us!!!! Real change is when this scam is followed to a logical conclusion. PMB and EFCC must hear this. It begins with you and I putting pressure on relevant agencies to look into Lagos state books.
hahaha, Lagos state books, hahaha

you will see 1km road constructed for 2. 2bn and another 2.5km road for 7.6bn

the list is endless

1 Like

Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by godoluwa(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Firefire:
Time of revelation...

Lalaa to roke, ile lonbo

APC is a party of professional criminals and rogues with brainless and blind followers.
afefe ti fe, a ti ri furo adie.
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2015
With so much poverty in the land one governor used #10m to design a website and even inflated the sum thereby enriched his pocket.And they preach change.
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by dozymars(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2015
And we just need about 6million Naira to complete this road that have been abandoned at Ago Palace way at Okota, Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Does apc still need evidence to prosecute one of their own?
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by Obijulius: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Fash no send...

Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by seangy4konji: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Please where is that Stealer Oduah that bought bullet proof cars
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The headline is dubious! Lagos State Government has said nothing new to dispel what Fashola and Info Access Said. PDP agents will do anything to see that Fashola is not honored over his achievements while in power.

My dear, with due respect, I think you are the one covering truth with your palm here. We know this is the handiwork of Tinubu and his minion in power in Lagos to tarnish Fashola's image and deny him any appointment in PMB's government.

The big questions dhould be;

1. Did Fashola upgrade/set-up a personal website with government funds to the tune of 78.3 million naira?

2. If he did, is it right?

What I love when politicians fight is that they expose their secrets and the country would be better off.

3 Likes

Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by fatiuabdul: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Pls where is efcc nah

1 Like

Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by GodMode: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2015
oshyno:

Bros after d media fanfair, it will fizzle out. Nobe dis government ? Dey dia naa.

A state that refused to domesticate FOI bill. If lagosians or Nigerians know what has been accruing to d Lagos cofers, they will stone Fashola alive. That tinubu survived running lagos when Obj stoped alocation going to d state for almost a year + tells you how rich that state is. Now that they hv unhindered access to the federal alocation yet no state of the art project even with heavy loan tells you how Lagos has been raped.

Lagos, ogun and oyo need to be seriously investigated..

Their IGR should be much higher than what is published..
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by GodMode: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2015
hinwazaka:
And so continues the ACN civil war. This should be encouraged so that by 2019 the PDP(Lagos) can compete against a divided ACN and triumph. This time around there will be no. Comeback and they will be lost in obscurity forever

PDP must never win Lagos... They are anti-yoruba.. They have an "igbo agenda" for Lagos..
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by MrEverest(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2015
If truly Buhari wants to fight corruption then now is the time to really show the world that he belongs to everybody and to nobody undecided We are watching in 3D, whatever is the reason for this whistle blowing is not my concern all I want is the prosecution of those involved in this fraud. This must not be swept under the carpet!!!

1 Like

Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by GodMode: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Firefire:

I am from SW, but I hate ACN turned APC with passion, for their hypocrisy and fraudulent acts.

Imagine paying double taxes with nothing to show from government.

PAYE
Land Use Charge
Consumption Tax etc

And I still provide water, road and basic amenities for myself.

All you see the gangsters doing is planting flowers and excessive media noise.

Nonsense party.

It is better for you to pay for your water... Na naija we dey... This illiterate polithiefcians can't maintain clean environment, clean ocean... You want them to maintain clean water..e.t.c

How clean is the water we buy
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by luvmijeje(f): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2015
Shekau1:
pretend like u have not seen any released document or statement, if it was PDP u guys won't be shouting Blackmail angry u guys are just hypocrites no wonder we are not moving forwad in this Nation undecided

Please do show me the documents released by the procurement agency.
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by GodMode: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2015
godoluwa:
if you are a regular visitor to lagos state, you will know that fashola is a big thief

If fashola is a thief what is tinubu
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by GodMode: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2015
dozymars:
And we just need about 6million Naira to complete this road that have been abandoned at Ago Palace way at Okota, Lagos.

Send those pictures to linda ikeji, ladunliadi, sdk blog, punch, vanguard e.t.c...

Or create a topic and let lalasticlala move it fp..
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by luvmijeje(f): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The headline is dubious! Lagos State Government has said nothing new to dispel what Fashola and Info Access Said. PDP agents will do anything to see that Fashola is not honored over his achievements while in power.

I don't think is PDP. This is internal power wrangling.
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by godoluwa(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2015
GodMode:

If fashola is a thief what is tinubu
armed robber
Re: We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists by Lionsclaw: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Tinubu is a 'good devil' . If I hear he has one skeleton in buharis cupboard I wont doubt it. He plans for the future. As we are speaking I believe he already has enough to nail Ambode should he stop being loyal grin
Tinubu badt guy quietly exposing all his opponent.
My advice to all his opponent is to team up, pull resources together and employ an FBI espionage on the guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Gunboats Hover Around Creeks Ahead Of Tomorrow's Bayelsa Election(pics) / Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes / Buhari, Cut Cost, Discard Presidential Fleet - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.