Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,039 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

True Phone Dialer And Contacts : The Best Contact Manager - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / True Phone Dialer And Contacts : The Best Contact Manager (1115 Views)

Move Photos, Contacts And More From LG To New Iphone X / How To Backup Contacts Between two Gmail on Android phone / How I Rescued My Mobile Contacts From Armed Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Phone Dialer And Contacts : The Best Contact Manager by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Hello everyone..its me again with the best android customizations for your device..

Let your friends see your phone and say wow...
Yeah..I bet this is far more better that what I see in custom roms..

I tell you..custom roms are okay but you can personalize your phone without roms and have the best user experience..

That's why today I present true contacts and dialer.. This app has beautiful themed material design.bet contact arrangements you've ever seen..
Please download from andro 9ja..com

For more apps.please check my profile.

Re: True Phone Dialer And Contacts : The Best Contact Manager by ahanapearl1990(f): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
From the traditional dialer user interface to the modern convenience of dialing a number or saving a contact, there have been many upgrades in the experience. However, today, the best phone dialer app has to offer more than just dialing features. Some developers have figured out that part and started offering additional features such as the ability to record calls, call blocking features, and more.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, My Phone Keep Pressing Itself. / Top 5 Most Awaited Upcoming Smartphones To Try/check Out This Season 2015 / Is This The End Of Samsung,iphone And Co??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.