Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,946 members, 7,949,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) (8377 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by xamuelotu(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2015
I step out of my house without my shirt to get grandnut and sugar in other to zip my garri not knowing that i have cause confusion in the whole neighbour hood with my sexy body and six pack, 30min later this lady came 2 my house and ask me if I had movies. 2 cut the long story short, she force me and say that i must sleep with her, na so she remove my joystick carry flex with her own, my follow nairaland brother pls be careful how u walk around with ur six pack female rapist are real

2 Likes

Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by Bugatie(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Cravings of a lonely soul!

But Bros, no zip that garri alone tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by ellapius(f): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2015
you re dreaming for real
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by charijee(f): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2015
The story is as fake as the op undecided

6 Likes

Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2015
grin
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by powerfulsettingz: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Oya wake up

9 Likes

Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Lmao.... Na serious dream
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by xamuelotu(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2015
ellapius:
you re dreaming for real
ellapius, u na my guy nw i knw fit lie for u. I almost carry the babe go court
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by xamuelotu(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Oya wake up
sha na becouse me na guy that why u knw believe abi
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by xamuelotu(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2015
Bugatie:
Cravings of a lonely soul!

But Bros, no zip that garri alone tongue
you one make them follow rape u
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by jaymejate: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2015
night mare. Na your type masquerade de chase for dream.
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
A guy just narrated how he was nearly molested by two female visitors( it might be false or true) . Is dis very thread meant to ridicule the other thread?

Guys should be careful of what they post here,

This is the type of thread that makes people think dat all related threads are false.

1 Like

Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2015
next dreamer on the line pls
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by wordbank(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2015
I was there ooo
Guys stop having six packs
Girls r not smiling
RAPE IS REAL

5 Likes

Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by wordbank(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Na so one geh like that been wan rape me for one thread like that, thank God say I run enter this one like that.
RAPE IS REAL IS THAT!

*raping my rice and beans before one geh go come rape me like that

3 Likes

Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2015
@OP, Post picshure of da six pacs or iduntblivit! grin
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 10, 2015
ifeboluyam:
AMATECH DATA BUNBLE
MTN
2GIG----#1600
4GIG----#3200
ETISALAT
2GIG----#1700
4GIG----#3300
WE MADE DATA SHARE MORE EASIER FOR PEOPLE...GET URz TODAY a
CALLor WHATSAPP; 08112731072
Wetin dey worry u na?..na all da thread u dey?
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by ellapius(f): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2015
xamuelotu:
lols let me no wen u wake up
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by ellapius(f): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2015
xamuelotu:
lols let me no wen u wake up .then I may be the one to rape u real life
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by sexaddict08(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
xamuelotu:
I step out of my house without my shirt to get grandnut and sugar in other to zip my garri not knowing that i have cause confusion in the whole neighbour hood with my sexy body and six pack, 30min later this lady came 2 my house and ask me if I had movies. 2 cut the long story short, she force me and say that i must sleep with her, na so she remove my joystick carry flex with her own, my follow nairaland brother pls be careful how u walk around with ur six pack female rapist are real

Op, why are u still f.o.olish at ur age na wah ooo
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by xamuelotu(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Durent:
@OP, Post picshure of da six pacs or iduntblivit! grin

Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=xamuelotu post=36810658][/quote] Liar OP!! grin..dat z paul from p-square *runs outta thread, ur lie too much*
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by richard04(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
The kain lie wey dey smell hear ehn...

Btw..check my signature
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by xamuelotu(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Durent:
Liar OP!! grin..dat z paul from p-square *runs outta thread, ur lie too much*
grin u just the cash me lyk hide and seek, sha babe,s the claim rape this days mk me 2 knw remain behind
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
xamuelotu:
grin u just the cash me lyk hide and seek, sha babe,s the claim rape this days mk me 2 knw remain behind
I dey feel u die grin
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by jrerico1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
ellapius:
you re dreaming for real
seems you have something for men with six packs. Ur dp grin
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
jrerico1:
seems you have something for men with six packs. Ur dp grin
grin Na badoo chick she be oh, see da kan muscle man she carry put 4 dp grin grin
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by damilareoye: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
keep on dreaming OP. grin
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
cc: ronald4liff
Re: Most Read. How I Was Rape By This Lady (photo) by Cjizzy(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ain't bad fantasizing @op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her 2 Weeks Fling Has Conceived A Baby. Should She Abort It Or Tell The Father? / Ladies! Which is sexier - The British Or American Accent? / How Can I Abort On My Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.