Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,619 members, 7,972,285 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline (55539 Views)

Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com / Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by Mbediogu(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Elslim:
ghen ghen

The worst rape of Nigerian economy ocurred
in the twilight period of the Jonathanian
regime. Very regrettable and appalling. Nigeria is now a broken mass of mess. Things may never be the same again. How sad.

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by yemmynoni: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
JN1:
Waiting for Rotimi Amechi to return his N10Tr loot to FG or Rivers State Governement, anything else is 'ojoro'.
pele

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by godwin120alex: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
?
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Elslim:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/jonathan-in-night-visit-to-buhari/

who brought this link less ish to front page

MODs pls do a better job.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by Splashme: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
[size=20pt]This APC/Buhari govt are a bunch liars[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
tno4real:

I think is time for people like u to start thinking like responsibly human being...the way u talk sometime show u are notin but a baby
Babies are not but, they are great and if you disagree then you should ask barren women. Funny thing is that somebody like you that is supposed to be an 'adult' cannot post something readable, I suggest you get an interpreter.

Where did Amechi get his $1Billion he spent on Buhari's campaign? What was (is) his source of income?

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by Metrofox(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Popemax:
and u believed this story...why won't he call names of those dat stole our money so we would know them and kick them out of our society plz I don't believe dis till I start seeing their names
We won't publish names now so others can also refund peacefully.. In the fullness of time the names will be leaked
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by nobeku: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
When will all these rumours flying around our neighborhoods stop?

CBN just refuted the rumours on return of any fund to the Federation account (stolen or missing) by anybody.

The media and unauthorized reporters who are not willing to be identified are killing Journalism in Nigeria in conjunction with APC Government that believe in propagating Lies to solidify a hold on the gullible.

SHAARAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by nobeku: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Welrez:
A source who spoke to us said.... Another source who corroborated said many wish to return trillions, together with their children and wives for Buhari's pleasure... RUBBISH! Junk journalism at its peak!
Grow a few brains..Will you call names or ya name if you knew

1 Like

Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by nobeku: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
chronique:
Gibberish. Tell us the name of the thief or keep quiet. Stop telling us about a source(s) that refuse to be identified and quoted. What it makes the news become,is a piece of rumour. Unfortunately,our media houses now serve us rumours as news report. So so pathetic.
buy,cook and masticate just 1 brain and partial understanding will be yours!!!!
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by taiwojoe40(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
IF AID COULD STEAL 1.5b..HOW MUCH WOULD THE HIV (GEJ)STEAL ?....na wah oh..
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by Kenobus: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is a spurious story! There is no truth here.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by nobeku: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
winterfell007:
this is gibberish. 'one of Jonathan's aide.' sensationalism at its peak. if u can't state the source at least be kind enough to state the aide. let us know
LEARNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by reuben79: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
am waitin 4 pmb to probe orji kalu,number 4 richest man in nigeria,how come?he should come and explain himself.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by klax(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Metrofox:
A president of thieves..shameless people..
God bless buhari

So you belief this craps Wait till tomorrow you will hear another different report. By the way who are those that counted the money and knew the amount Pls is a billion naira brief case money or a few Ghana must go money Mr man you better wake up and dump this APC lairs. Nonsense.

Bloody sycophantic animals with full lies and propaganda in their DNA. All they just want is simply to make Gej look like Satan and people start calling for his head if you APC boloks like it ir not you can't do anything keep raising billion figure infact raise trillion figure that is your headache buhari must first probe his sponsorer and his endorser anything short of that it's a thrash and insertions business. So park well
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by odogwueast: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Weredon sir buhari
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by omoakinn: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmm

Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by chronique(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
I checked your posts and on the first recent page,all the posts you made were basically insults and curses to people. It shows how worthless and useless you are;not even a single comment that makes sense,can be seen amongst your posts. I really feel sorry for the people that gave birth to you,and called you a child. They shouldn't have wasted money doing naming ceremony for you at childbirth. They should simply have tied you in a paper bag,nylon or cellophane,and thrown you into the dump site where rubbish and waste products are disposed of. You're not even worth replying but I had to just do this so you know how useless you are. Your head on a tray is worthless to me;it's like thrash in a refuse bin.
nobeku:
buy,cook and masticate just 1 brain and partial understanding will be yours!!!!
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by Metrofox(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
klax:

So you belief this craps Wait till tomorrow you will hear another different report. By the way who are those that counted the money and knew the amount Pls is a billion naira brief case money or a few Ghana must go money Mr man you better wake up and dump this APC lairs. Nonsense. I

Bloody sycophantic animals with full lies and propaganda in their DNA. All they just want is simply to make Gej look like Satan and people start calling for his head if you APC boloks like it ir not you can't do anything keep raising billion figure infact raise trillion figure that is your headache buhari must first probe his sponsorer and his endorser anything short of that it's a thrash and insertions business. So park well

I think you & those who have orgasms at the slightest mention of GEJ (a.k.a wailing wailers) are still suffering from what we call the Stockholm syndrome. I don't expect you to see any good in the present government, however I expect your future children to tell you the truth.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by 400billionman: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wild Goose Chase

If I can't see smooth highways to travel on..
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by richardoz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
i pray it is true!
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by sapientia(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
The more i see that the meeting was behind closed doors.. without details

The more i still see what transpired..

Aso Rock spirits at work
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by justmenoni: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tomorrow dem go say na lie sey d news no be true

Elslim:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/jonathan-in-night-visit-to-buhari/
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by Ebukaokeke25: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2015
Good works mr. President. They must all b probed,our stolen money returned 2 Nigerian treasury,the corrupt ones prosecuted n sent 2 jail now onwards.Nigeria must progress and prosper,the corrupt ones rot in jail.Q.E.D.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by KanwuliaJara: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
More money in TINUBU'S POCKET!!!'
Snail BABA must repay his campaign loan for 16 years!!!!!

DECLARE YOUR ASSETS SIR!!!!! grin

Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by allenadeola(m): 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
I still believe those looters should be made public, how on earth would you curb corruption when you don't expose the people involved. Is Jonathan's aide a nameless person?

Name this people, and all those jobless anonymous Aso-rock agents should go and get a life and stop lying under anonymous cover.

All these online news sites will be claiming they have agents in Aso-rock providing information, and most times they are simply doing the work of rumour mongers in a packaged way.
Re: Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline by nobeku: 4:06am On Aug 28, 2015
chronique:
I checked your posts and on the first recent page,all the posts you made were basically insults and curses to people. It shows how worthless and useless you are;not even a single comment that makes sense,can be seen amongst your posts. I really feel sorry for the people that gave birth to you,and called you a child. They shouldn't have wasted money doing naming ceremony for you at childbirth. They should simply have tied you in a paper bag,nylon or cellophane,and thrown you into the dump site where rubbish and waste products are disposed of. You're not even worth replying but I had to just do this so you know how useless you are. Your head on a tray is worthless to me;it's like thrash in a refuse bin.
Remain Cursed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo‘s Mercedes-Benz 230.6 In His Ikenne Home / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News / Oba Of Benin Receives Bronze Head & Cockerel Returned From The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.