Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,939 members, 7,942,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts (2685 Views)

Jonathan And Niger Delta Governors used oil money as pocket money: Masari / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
VERY VERY TRUE,

YOU ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF ILLITERATES
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Gurgle(f): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Rilwayne001: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
boboLIL:
U r a big fo.ol..... Ur brain is so empty......ur thinking faculty need to be accredited

Lool. Why the insult nah?
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Lanceslot(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
boboLIL:
U r a big fo.ol..... Ur brain is so empty......ur thinking faculty need to be accredited
Truth is bitter.
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by AprokoMan: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
EroticAngelina, the thunder that will fire you is still in the gym. Useless, jobless, internet-trolling, godforsaken Ojuelegba street boy in the guise of a biitch! Whoever thinks the biitch in ur profile is e.rotic must be high on codeine. You're such a shockingly bantering degenerate and a fiendish coma-inducing toll on the nerves of those with good taste and decency! Devil punish u!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by ezeagu(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
To be honest, the 'north' doesn't benefit from anything, they're still the most wretched population in Nigeria. The people who are running things are the northern (Fulani) elite.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by bobbiekrantz: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Useless fishbrains

undecided
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by SOUNDKING: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
AnambraDota:
Igbos open threads asking what Yorubas contribute to national treasury, Yorubas will invade the thread trying to prove they are hardworking and contribute more than Igbos.

Yorubas open threads questioning what Igbos contribute to national treasury, Igbos will invade the thread listing haven and earth that they contribute even those they don't to make sure they are more hardworking than the Yorubas.

Niger Delta nay South South that contribute 80% to the national coffers will sit by the side smiling and feeling like bosses for contributing more than both SE and SW combine to the national coffers so are.

Now the question is what does the North contribute.

North have the highest number of states.
North have the highest number of LGs.
North have the highest number of wards.
North have the highest number of senators.
North have the highest of representatives.
North is the president, North is the senate president, North is the speaker, North is the CJN, North is the president court of Appeal, North dominate the civil service and force.

What is the North contributing to the National coffers?

Go to where Northerners sell their foodstuffs in the East, after selling they will deposit the money in FirstBank or Unity Bank and jump the next available trailer to Kano.

Go to where Northerners are selling livestocks in Lagos, after selling they will deposit the money in Unity Bank and jump into the next available truck to Yobe.

Go to where Northerners are selling scrap metal in south south after selling they will deposit the money in FirstBank and jump into any available 911 to Kaduna.

Food being sold in Nigeria are 72% costlier than what is obtainable is smaller West Africa nations, most foods the North produced they enjoy mouthwatering subsidized farm inputs and fertilizers but they won't sell to Nigerians at subsidized rates.

Juxtapose Southern and Northern Nigeria and see that modern day slavery has evolved to something else.
Southerners are slaves to the North, no disputing that, playing the cashcow and the beast of burden at the same time- even Devil will pity at the height of una stupiidity.

Cc: deapreye; pazienza
the south has everything it takes to give the north the terms and conditions for ''one Nigeria''implementing it is very easy, but the sabos from the SW will always stab you at the back,if only they can watch your back for you in a sincere manner, north no reach anything,,,,,you try sha,,,,,,i click 'like'.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by SOUNDKING: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
boboLIL:
hey mpama stop cursing,he said the truth,,,,,are you one of the Wicked Nuts?.parasitism is evil.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by SOUNDKING: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
aenero:
Another lunatic on the loose again,waste of skin... Why start something you know you won't be able to defend while in public,cos it's a faceless forum you think you can incite people... Waste of skin
if there is something the North contribute table it down and stop ranting.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by SOUNDKING: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
lanrehamd:
!!! You ar not yet comfortable with the relatively post election peaceful atmosphere.

u've gotn a visa to Cameroon/chad.

BUNCH OF RABBISH AND TRASHHHHHH.
in other words,the Nuts contributes instability,senseless killings and terrorism,you just said it all,,,,,this is more reason why this zoo must crumble..........the zoo must fall.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by SOUNDKING: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wat is this oaf saying abeg see, if uve got nothing important to say, I'd suggest u shut that fvcking hole in ur ugly face, then go and drown urself in a lagoon smiley thanks in advance.
the truth is as bitter as the gull,the op just hit the ''NUTS'' very hard.
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by SOUNDKING: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wat is this oaf saying abeg see, if uve got nothing important to say, I'd suggest u shut that fvcking hole in ur ugly face, then go and drown urself in a lagoon smiley thanks in advance.
the truth is as bitter as the gull,the op just hit the ''NUTS'' very hard,keep ranting
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by aenero(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
SOUNDKING:
if there is something the North contribute table it down and stop ranting.
you people just come and say rubbish... Before the advent of that curse of a oil discovered in the Niger Delta,have you bothered to ask yourself what was Nigeria's major income and revenue sources back then,stop saying nonsense just for the fun of it
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by SOUNDKING: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
kingsolex:
now how do we get the Igbos to work hand in hand with yorubas nd the southerners that's y they are still in this gigantic slavery
yoruba will have to swear by the Name of Chukwu Abiama,never to betray their fellow southerners again,only then will they be allowed into the train of emancipation.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by SOUNDKING: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
And you think you can get attention with this your shameless show of stupidity and foolishness...
am taking note of all the monikers attacking the op,i know sonner or later when a Biafran thread is created they all will metamorphose to SS, Idoma or Aniomas.,nuts,very wicked and trickish set of people.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by SOUNDKING: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

kindly shove ur truth up ur dirty hairy black gay excuse for an a$$ smiley thanks.
if you have any valid point,you would have tabled it down,but the truth remains that you have non,you must rant and curse......parasitism is an evil form of relationship.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by yetunsbay(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Op is damn on point.bt only who want bst for d country will ruminate on it.@cashcow_ _ _ u make me rmemba BCG matrix
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by SOUNDKING: 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
GstringAngela:
Thats not me. I am also an advocate of resource control. My region i.e NC has the largest deposit of solid minerals in the country. Our agriculture and Tourism potentials is undisputed and unrivaled. I am also of the opinion that the present system of government we operate in Nigeria is stiffling our growth and development.

However, profiling and sterotyping the North as 'parasites' would make me continue to give goons like you hardknocks
you started making sense,but later that evil northern gene took over and you tried to sideline the truth,if your region who has produced more presidents than any other region in the zoo,used that opportunity to widen the means of income for the zoo,through the exploitation of other mineral resources in your region to contribute to the zoo,who will call you a ''parasite''?,rather you thought the oil has to finish first and Niger delta decimated through pollution,then you smile home to remenber the Tin,gold and every other things you have up North,wickedness pays no body.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by sammyj: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
AnambraDota:
Igbos open threads asking what Yorubas contribute to national treasury, Yorubas will invade the thread trying to prove they are hardworking and contribute more than Igbos.

Yorubas open threads questioning what Igbos contribute to national treasury, Igbos will invade the thread listing haven and earth that they contribute even those they don't to make sure they are more hardworking than the Yorubas.

Niger Delta nay South South that contribute 80% to the national coffers will sit by the side smiling and feeling like bosses for contributing more than both SE and SW combine to the national coffers so are.

North is the president, North is the senate president, North is the speaker, North is the CJN, North is the president court of Appeal, North dominate the civil service and force.

Go to where Northerners sell their foodstuffs in the East, after selling they will deposit the money in FirstBank or Unity Bank and jump the next available trailer to Kano.

Go to where Northerners are selling livestocks in Lagos, after selling they will deposit the money in Unity Bank and jump into the next available truck to Yobe.

Go to where Northerners are selling scrap metal in south south after selling they will deposit the money in FirstBank and jump into any available 911 to Kaduna.

Food being sold in Nigeria are 72% costlier than what is obtainable is smaller West Africa nations, most foods the North produced they enjoy mouthwatering subsidized farm inputs and fertilizers but they won't sell to Nigerians at subsidized rates.

Juxtapose Southern and Northern Nigeria and see that modern day slavery has evolved to something else.
Southerners are slaves to the North, no disputing that, playing the cashcow and the beast of burden at the same time- even Devil will pity at the height of una stupiidity.

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=AprokoMan post=36808918][/quote]

another madman on the loose grin pls I can't stoop so low to exchange words with an animal who's nt even quarter of wat I am.
so when u are done ranting, simply kill urself with rat poison cheesy nobody will miss ur sorry ass, and at least!!! I diotz will reduce in this world smiley

and if that ain't me on my profile pic, let me die in 3yrz. buh if that's really me, u'll die in 3yrz smiley lmao!

lunatics are damn funny. gosh ^^

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by omoelesa(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
SOUNDKING:
the south has everything it takes to give the north the terms and conditions for ''one Nigeria''implementing it is very easy, but the sabos from the SW will always stab you at the back,if only they can watch your back for you in a sincere manner, north no reach anything,,,,,you try sha,,,,,,i click 'like'.
so u think Sw mumu like una.what did your messiah Gej achieved for nigeria all his life in aso rock?so u think the Sw Should quee behind u, in the name of na "our broda'.even Pmb we voted now, if he doest perform to our expection we shall surely vote against him in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
SOUNDKING:
if you have any valid point,you would have tabled it down,but the truth remains that you have non,you must rant and curse......parasitism is an evil form of relationship.

excuse me doggy, I ain't the lunatic ranting. you are smiley

uve quoted me two times now saying the same old shiiiit, I know u have sense and can insult, old man cheesy no need to show me, calm down and mind ya biz.
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
My brothers from the East don't want to wisen up. Nigeria would never break we better start putting our house in order, der is nothing like southern Nigeria neither wud they ever be anything like Biafra.
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by jbazic(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Same north has d highest number of beggars right? IDIOT with capital letters
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by honeywealth75(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
AnambraDota:

wetin dis one dey yarn? Misleading fellow
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by coolitempa(f): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
AnambraDota:

bhuddamonkey on the loose....... cheesy cheesy cheesy....grab and put him back in his cage.... cheesy
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by philomental: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

U r a lady, please sound as one, you are too beautiful for such words to flow out of your mouth

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by Fidelismaria: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]....oro nla....
Re: Igbos Are Stuupid So Are Their Yoruba And Niger Delta Counterparts by AprokoMan: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
EroticAngelina:

another madman on the loose grin pls I can't stoop so low to exchange words with an animal who's nt even quarter of wat I am.
so when u are done ranting, simply kill urself with rat poison cheesy nobody will miss ur sorry ass, and at least!!! I diotz will reduce in this world smiley

and if that ain't me on my profile pic, let me die in 3yrz. buh if that's really me, u'll die in 3yrz smiley lmao!

lunatics are damn funny. gosh ^^
[/s]

look at the worthless piece of dry shiit talking! The starving, bony figure of an old and dusty yaba hospital laboratory skeleton! I will feed u, feed ur family and still have enough change to fvck every female member in ur house. You will die in 3 years time from now, a rather hard and painful death. demented lecher and a depraved mucous-eating odious leach-covered blob of quivering slime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch / The Energy Group 5th GMD CONFERENCE / Rivers Rerun: Lifeless Body Of Boy Shot Dead By Federal Sars In Bodo (graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.