Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,023 members, 7,896,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son (19324 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by funmilade4real(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
See gbege
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by lekan29ice(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
omG.... end time tins
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by EDWARD4119(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
People are wicked sha...perhaps that's another way of abortion
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by bravesoul247(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Redoil:
I know the father very well for he is typical supporter of APC and as we all know Violence run wild in the blood streem of APC footsoldier. Passingshot and beremx slidewaxie i hail una
lol, you don find trouble finish, just we brace yourself up for curse.
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Just tell me the relationship between apc and this topic
Redoil:
I know the father very well for he is typical supporter of APC and as we all know Violence run wild in the blood streem of APC footsoldier. Passingshot and beremx slidewaxie i hail una

2 Likes

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by profGinger: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Aboki's and their wicked heart.
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by mekybabe1: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gosh! Don't know what to say. A woman carries pregnancy for 9months, suffered through labour to have the baby and then BOOM! A silly fool snuffs life out of her baby. May God console her. Sad! The guy should be thrown to the lions to feast on.

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by westlius(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
So y d man com Bleep born am?
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by damiloladuke: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
same thing should be done to him

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by ogedax: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
It a shame in hausa land to born out of wedlock that should be his reason
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Death penalty abeg. People like this have no place in a society.

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by southernbelle(f): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
such heartlessness, others are hoping and praying to God for this blessing and he just murdered his own..he would have just abandoned the baby with his mother instead of this...so many people walk around with no conscience. smh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by TeamSimple(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Redoil:
You are as silly as the folks who liked your Jagons.

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by TeamSimple(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
profGinger:
Aboki's and their wicked heart.
Shut up..we know cases like these are more found in the west nd east.
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by yubarbs(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
They should tie dat man ontop mango tree stack naked n use a candle or lighter on his d*ck. Ewu awusa!
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by bigiyaro(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Redoil:
am sure u were in d bush smokin weed n dry sh.it wen God ws sharin sence.

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by 5minsmadness: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
FROM THE AUTOPSY REPORT THIS BABY WAS STRANGLED, NOT POISONED.
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Harmvirus(f): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
The heart of a man is really wicked.
Since he didn't want a child, why didn't he keep his third leg under control?

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by dominique(f): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
How can you look at an innocent baby and snuff life out of it. I can never understand what is going through the mind of these psychopaths and I hope not to. RIP to the poor baby sad

Imagine if the man had carelessly disposed the remains of the baby some silly people will say it's the mother.

Asphyxiation involves cutting off of oxygen supply (through strangulation ) to the brain and poisoning on introducing toxic substances to the system. The title and body of the article says totally different things. These mumbo jumbo journalists have a very long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by berrieblizzie(f): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Redoil:
Why cant u just pretend to have sense??

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
how can he kill his own son?
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Pidggin(f): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is heart breaking news, poor child
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by frprof(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Boko Haram things
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oh mahn! Thinking of the married folks weeping everyday over their inability to conceive. Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by graciandubuisi(f): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
The man should be inject with same substance and his neck fractured simple! If he survives, let him thank satan him papa undecided kiss
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by harbarzzy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmmm..wicked world..I feel for the woman sha..imagine 9 months wahala just quench in a day! When nah Tout dem go dey marry!

1 Like

Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by harbarzzy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmmm..wicked world..I feel for the woman sha..imagine 9 months wahala just quench in a day! When nah Tout dem go dey date!
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by Redoil: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
berrieblizzie:
Why cant u just pretend to have sense??
at least you have amala for brain
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by KanwuliaJara: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
An INNOCENT child? undecided
Re: Father In Court Over Killing Of 6-day-old Son by belloabdulrazaq(m): 12:46am On Aug 11, 2015
mekybabe1:
Gosh! Don't know what to say. A woman carries pregnancy for 9months, suffered through labour to have the baby and then BOOM! A silly fool snuffs life out of her baby. May God console her. Sad! The guy should be thrown to the lions to feast on.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Jails 10 Yahoo Boys / Kidnappers Demand N15m On Zamfara Twins, Vow To Kill One If Payment Not Made On / Suleiman Bello Murdered By A Motorcyclist In Kubwa, Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.