Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,495 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:43 AM

Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed (58424 Views)

Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by DONSMITH123(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
[s][/s][quote author=Mogidi post=36809247]

Bring on the probe and the dossier detailing Buhari's corruption would be revealed.

P:S
When is Buhari going to start probe on those who used #78mil to upgrade their website and those who used #50mil to buy beds?

baseless
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by Captainswag225(m): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
if buhari touches jonathan then SOUTH SOUTH WILL JOIN SOUTHEAST to declare INDEPENDENCE
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by DONSMITH123(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
if buhari touches jonathan then SOUTH SOUTH WILL JOIN SOUTHEAST to declare INDEPENDENCE

ahahahahahahah...i dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by greatiyk4u(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mogidi:

Bring on the probe and the dossier detailing Buhari's corruption would be revealed.

P:S
When is Buhari going to start probe on those who used #78mil to upgrade their website and those who used #50mil to buy beds?

Enemy of CHANGE
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by Captainswag225(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
DONSMITH123:

ahahahahahahah...i dey laugh
its allowed to laugh till it happens.
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by charlesucheh(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
In so far as Jona has nothing up his sleeves,
He has absolutely nothing to worry abt,
PMB will do the search while Jona stands and look!!!! But if any SHiGBIM!SHIGBIM is found in Jonas closet during the search, then he(jona) will know how the skeleton in his cupoard felt when it was being killed!!!
#justicemustbeserved!!
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by fulanimafia: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mogidi:

And you're privy to the implicit concessions?

fulanimafia:

Just as time told of this uninvited visit...time will tell.

DONSMITH123:

Jonathan was reported to have also sought for understanding on alleged corrupt practices and mismanagement of funds under his administration, with a source saying the former President claimed he was hearing about some of the graft allegations for the first time.

“He said whatever steps or actions the President intends to take; it should be within the framework of the peace accord the two leaders signed. Obviously, he wanted soft landing.

“He also pledged to cooperate with Buhari as much as possible on all steps he is going to take.”

Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by princejenks(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
It is just very bad how calculated attempts have been unrelenting to make jonathan look like the cause of all of nigeria's problems but that can never be true by any logical analysis. I think jonathan's visit is in order cos nigeria is one hell of place where the hunter becomes the hunted if you keep quiet about goings on,especially where your name crops up every now and then. One thing i know for a fact is that a jonathan wont go to any jail as some are wishfully thinking. Its just like the feeling of disappointment many who were expecting a miracle immediately apc comes to power is the same way they will feel after a jonathan is vindicated. That is not to say there wont be another person to take the fall in his place so nigerians can have something to talk about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
eagleeye2:

Why do I find the bolded funny and hard to believe.
bro,

To some certain level, I can guarantee you that the ex- president will never be jailed neither will he smell kirikiri prison... temporary or permanently.

Thou other cabinet members and ministers is what I am not certain.
My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by Rexnegro(m): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
megamank:

This thing has to be put straight. if we want buhari to sanitize this country there should be no stone too precious to turn....if GEJ has nothing to hide let him just sit down and rest. if Buhari wanted to witch hunt anybody we know a lot of people that will be in Detention now awaiting trial.....but with all this shout here and there due process of the law has to be followed.....the guilty should start arranging their homes because if not all, some of them has a long journey away from home to jail......JAMES IBORI is a simple example he has been on a long journey away from home but very soon he will return.

the idea of GEJ looking for a soft landing or saying this and that is not Good for the change every Nigerian wants. his moves are currently anti-people. you are been called the HERO OF PEACE so please remain peaceful and calm while the corruption Surgeon carry out the surgical operation to eradicate this cancerous infection call corruption that grew into the heart, lever and the entire reproductive system of the country.
if humans can beat cancer Nigeria can also beat curruption.
Wait o bro...so The so called peace accord wasn't for post election crisis alone that they tot might erupt? So probe or no probe was part of it ? Well sebi gej said he has notin to fear , so y The sudden visit to remind him abt the peace accord ? Na wa so gej is not only clueless he's also fearful ....where's patience and asari that was his gut then ? See how he's yeye-ing himself now. PHD begging same certificate-less man....

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by acenazt: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
NovusHomo:

He could bring Awolowo, Akintola, Afonja, Uthman Danfodio, and even Oduduwa. The needful must be done. Our money must be brought back from wherever it is being hidden. Spineless husband, Godless thief.
lol u carry vex show oh
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by eleko1: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin wink embarassed sad embarassed I need a contract to supply them inmates White flake pap plus akara(beans cake).
Demdem:
I don't know of any explanation the General can give me that will convince me otherwise that Jonah-daft deserves nothing but a cell room in kirikiri.
I also have tailor like Vickyrotex to sew their inter house(prisoners shirt/short)

1 Like

Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by eleko1: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
'How much I steal wey una dey pursue me around?Common billion una Cal am stealing.Stealing isn't corruption'.
Rexnegro:

Wait o bro...so The so called peace accord wasn't for post election crisis alone that they tot might erupt? So probe or no probe was part of it ? Well sebi gej said he has notin to fear , so y The sudden visit to remind him abt the peace accord ? Na wa so gej is not only clueless he's also fearful ....where's patience and asari that was his gut then ? See how he's yeye-ing himself now. PHD begging same certificate-less man....
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by bomsilaga(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pure lies
ELTON123:
LIES.........

1 Like

Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by 989900: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jackrich:
This is what happens when you don't understand the simple principle of power.

Buhari , would have been somewhere very very unfamiliar yet you let him loose when he made treacherous statements that was more than enough to hang any man and conceded defeat after the election even with the massive rigging in the North and intimidation of Christian voters and non Northerners .

When you're in power there are some people that you can't handover to even if chaos becomes the order of the day.

Jonathan played with power like it was nothing ,he should be ready to pay the price unless he has an ace up his sleeve which I believe he does - of course Buhari is aware of the consequences of playing too hard with Jonathan.
If I were Jonathan Buhari wouldn't have seen the election talk less of winning one cool
At a point in your life you just have to take a drastic action and do what will deafen the gods , drive humans crazy and wait for the consequences.

Of course you can type this now.
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by Eluwilussit(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
ELTON123:
haha I laugh why is buhari afraid to probe obj?

It is simple. PMB is not as clean as he pretends to be. OBJ has his past wrongs well documented. He will blow the lid open at the slightest provocation. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by bisbok: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Scholarship Offer available,
I.C.T Training and Certification,
Apply Now: http://scholars71cp..com
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by ElFenomeno1: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
GEJ must not go scot free... Same as every other fu..cker if found guilty!
We must make a strong statement on this corruption issue.
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by Nellybii: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jackrich:
This is what happens when you don't understand the simple principle of power.

Buhari , would have been somewhere very very unfamiliar yet you let him loose when he made treacherous statements that was more than enough to hang any man and conceded defeat after the election even with the massive rigging in the North and intimidation of Christian voters and non Northerners .

When you're in power there are some people that you can't handover to even if chaos becomes the order of the day.

Jonathan played with power like it was nothing ,he should be ready to pay the price unless he has an ace up his sleeve which I believe he does - of course Buhari is aware of the consequences of playing too hard with Jonathan.
If I were Jonathan Buhari wouldn't have seen the election talk less of winning one cool
At a point in your life you just have to take a drastic action and do what will deafen the gods , drive humans crazy and wait for the consequences.

Hmmm this is the most stupily selfish, destructive and self-centered pattern of reasoning I have ever seen
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
grin joke of the century grin
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by Captainswag225(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
grin joke of the century grin
u think so? Jux wait till it happens. Dont say i didnt warn u.
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by M16: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
free2ryhme:
grin

Jonathan on mama piss's errand. I no wan feed you for jail oo.Please bring Buhari's dossier. Even your guard dog metuh said he wasn't corrupt.
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by Rexnegro(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
eleko1:
'How much I steal wey una dey pursue me around?Common billion una Cal am stealing.Stealing isn't corruption'.
Lol yeye you...
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by Realist2: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
........... Pmb said all looted money must be returned the nation's confers ,the source said,.........
Imaginative journalism !
........... Pmb said all looted money must be returned to the nation's confers ,the source said,.........
Imaginative journalism !
........... Pmb said all looted money must be returned to the nation's confers ,the source said,.........
Imaginative journalism !
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by Realist2: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rexnegro:

Na u calld Buhari ' a certificate-less man' oo, hmmn u know say that case never die completely o,.
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by 1miccza: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
freedom96:
calm ke? shocked somebody is trying to avoid kirikiri and u think he looks calm?...Abeg madam look again grin

You sef since this so called campaign that has refused to see the corrupt APC officials and even the president's PDP padi them,have you ever heard that they jailed anyone,Mr presido just wants the cash back that's all... Naija we sabi talk
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by 1miccza: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
In all of this,i smell some lies and distorted truths
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by dckng16(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
This probe of a thing should start from IBB's regime down to GEJ, not only GEJ is corrupt, what of OBJ, Abacha's family and the current corrupt politicians. IF this probe is centered on GEJ alone that means PMB is being biased on fighting corruption. I believe the real birth of corruption in Nigeria started during the days of IBB in power.
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by chuksogb(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
why do yoruba and hausa hate gej.pls mind u dat ur so called buhari the anticurruption crusader once stole a lot of honey wen he was d petroluem minister and chairman ptf.open ur eyes and use ur brain.
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by Jackrich: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nellybii:

Hmmm this is the most stupily selfish, destructive and self-centered pattern of reasoning I have ever seen
Well, for you to be a leader that would achieve things you have to be extremely self-centered and selfish for people under you to listen and act accordingly which was obvious that during Jonathan's time it was a free for all.

Everyone did things their on my way.And this is one of the reasons why so much money was misappropriated by those who were suppose to make changes.
Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by alexvatt(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
return our money biko

1 Like

Re: Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Jonathan Revealed by caprini1: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
freedom96:
calm ke? shocked somebody is trying to avoid kirikiri and u think he looks calm?...Abeg madam look again grin
Seriously.......can PMB really put GEJ behind bars in this millenium? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Defects To PDP / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.